12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-20 10:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hakann-你可以做到

Dear Earthling brothers and sisters,
亲爱的兄弟姐妹们
This is Commander Hakann speaking. I greet you in peace and love.
我是指挥官Hakann。我在平和与爱中前来问候
Just like Tunia, I am a Pleiadian. Earthlings and Pleiadians are part of the same Human species. I look like a typical earthling and I could have children with earthlings in the normal way.
就像Tunia(备注:他/她的信息会在另一个号),我来自昴宿星。地球上的人和来自昴宿星的人同属于人类物种。我看起来就像一个普通的地球人类,我可以和地球人类正常结婚生子
I am currently on a space ship, orbiting your planet. I am grateful that I am being channeled through an Earthling man, so that I can speak to you.
我当前处于地球周围的一个飞船上。我很感激我能够通过一个地球人类说话
As you all know, the situation on the planet is dire. We see the man-made famines. We see people who are trying to sabotage your way of life and who are trying to take away your freedoms. We see you being forced into a wage slavery money magick system, that’s being squeezed tighter and tighter.
如你所知,这个星球上的情况很糟糕。我们看到了人为的饥荒。我们看到有人故意破坏你的生活方式,拿走你的自由。我们看到你被强迫进入一个奴役魔法系统,被挤压地越来越紧
We want you to know that we are seeing what is happening on Earth, and that it is not acceptable what is being done to you. The people behind the scenes are breaking galactic law. Or on a more practical level, it is not acceptable that they are lying to you, manipulating you, withholding information from you and are trying to control you.
我们希望你知道我们看到了正在地球上发生的东西,这是不能接受的。那些人在打破银河法则。或更实际地说,它们骗你、控制你、不告知你信息是不可接受的
From our end, we are working as hard as we can to help you. A number of Pleiadians have already died in our overall campaign to help you. I say this to illustrate that we are absolutely committed to helping our Earthling brothers and sisters. We will continue until this job is over and we will succeed.
在我们这边,我们在尽一切所能帮助你。很多昴宿星在帮助的过程中牺牲。我说这些来表明我们完全致力于帮助我们的地球兄弟姐妹。我们会继续帮助,直到这个工作完成
The Light is absolutely going to win and the future of Earth and humanity is very bright. That said, the current situation is far from over. And there is unfortunately a limit to how quickly we Pleiadians are able to move.
guang肯定会赢,地球和人类的未来是光明的。也就是说,当前的情况还未结束。关于我们能够多快速地移动有着一个令人遗憾的局限
My primary message to you is: you are stronger than you know.
我的主要信息是:你比你所知的更加强大
This statement, “you are stronger than you know”, is true on many levels.
这句话在很多层面上是真的
On one level, it is true that you are able to overcome more adversity than you think you will. When push comes to shove, you nearly always rise to the occasion, which is a great trait of earthlings. When it comes down to it, nearly always you will be able to succeed and progress, if you commit to something and put your mind to it. Even if earthlings fail, typically they learn from that and pick themselves back up after a while. In both cases, nearly always there’s forward progress if an earthling commits to something and takes action.
在一个层面上,就是你能够克服比你认为的更多的逆境。当到达紧要关头,你几乎总是挺身而出,这是地球人类的一个伟大特性。你几乎总是能够成功和进步,如果你致力于某样东西。即使地球人类失败了,他们通常会从中学会教训,不久之后就又能重拾自我。在两种情况中,几乎总是有着进步,如果地球人类致力于某样东西并采取行动
On another level, earthlings usually care for other earthlings and for nature. Sure, some earthlings are born without a conscience. Sure, often earthlings are so overworked and underappreciated and tired that all they can do is just take care of themselves and work at their job and that is it. However, the vast vast majority of earthlings do fundamentally care for other beings around them. This is another way in which you are strong. Being selfish is easy, caring for others takes strength. And most of you do care.
在另一个层面上,地球人类通常会关心其他地球人类和大自然。当然,一些地球人类天生没有良心。当然,地球人类经常过度劳累、不被重视、疲惫不堪,他们能够做的就是照顾好自己,好好工作,就这样。无论如何,大多数人确实关心周围的其他人。这是另一个你很强大的方式。自私很容易,关心他人需要力量。大多数人确实在关心
On a third level, you have many more “supernatural” and psychic abilities than you think you do. There are many Pleiadians who can communicate telepathically, teleport, be in two locations at once and turn invisible. Yet we Pleiadians are impressed with the raw psychic strength that earthlings have. Your raw potential is greater than ours, it’s just unrefined and unrealized. And your psychic strength is certainly greater than that of the beings who would seek to control you.
在第三个层面上,你有着比你认为的还要多的“超自然”能力。很多昴宿星的存在能够进行心灵感应的交流、瞬间移动、同时处于两个地方、隐形。但我们对地球人类拥有的原始精神力量感到惊讶。你原始的潜能比我们的更大,它是未经过加工的。你的精神力量肯定比寻求控制你的存在更强
According to your bible, Jesus said the following: “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” We agree. Jesus was an amazing man, and every earthling has the potential to do the things he was able to do.
耶稣说过:“我真诚地跟你说,任何相信我的人会做我在做的工作,他们甚至会做比这还要伟大的事情,因为我要到父亲那里去了。”我们同意。耶稣是一个非凡的人,每个地球人类都有潜能做他能够做到的事情
We understand that you will not be able to instantly unlock these abilities. We are not even advising you to directly work on unlocking these abilities. The vast majority of you would be better served by just working on improving your life in the conventional way. This includes taking care of yourself and if you have the space for it, working through your old pain and letting your emotions express themselves. Or by choosing some project or area of your life and working on that.
我们明白你还无法立刻解锁这些能力。我们也不建议你去径直地解锁这些能力。大多数人会通过用常规的方式改善自己的生活受益更多。这包括照顾好自己,如果你有空闲,解决你旧的痛苦,让你的情感表达它们自己。或者挑选一些项目或生活领域并致力于它们
You are more powerful than you know. You can do more than you think you can. You are more resilient and strong than you realize. If you put your mind to it, you can do nearly anything. Even if you “fail” at something, usually you’ll learn very valuable lessons along the way and usually it’s a net benefit to you, to have tried and failed at something.
你比你所知的更加强大。你可以做比你认为你能够做到的更多的事情。你比你意识到的更加灵活和强大。如果你全身心投入,你可以做到任何事情。即使你在一些事情上面“失败”了,通常你会学到非常宝贵的经验,通常它会对你来说是一个净效益
You also don’t have to jump to the top of a mountain at once. It’s perfectly fine to take small incremental steps on your way to the top. In many cases, it’s effective to brainstorm a rough outline of what steps you’ll need to take and to then just start working on one of the steps, without worrying about all the other steps. Over-researching everything before you start, frequently just leads to paralysis. Slow and steady action is the best antidote to worry.
你也不需要一下子跳到山顶。采取微小的增量的步伐到达山顶是完全可以的。在很多情况中,去构想一个你需要迈出什么步伐的粗糙轮廓是有用的,然后开始致力于其中一个步伐,不去担忧其它的步伐。在你开始前过度研究一切,通常会导向麻痹。慢慢地稳步地前进是担忧最好的解药
It’s often better to work towards something even if you’re not quite sure about your goals and methods, than it is to not do anything out of fear that you’ll do the wrong thing. Taking action is often better than not taking action, even if you’re not quite sure which the best action is. And you don’t need to start spending hours every day to work on whatever project you choose – slow and steady really does win the race.
通常在你还不清楚你的目标和方法的时候去致力于某样东西会更好,这样就不会出于你会做错事的恐惧去做事情。采取行动往往比不采取行动要好,即使你不确定最好的行动是什么。你不需要每天花很多时间去致力于你选择的任何项目---慢慢地稳步地确实会赢得比赛
I leave you today, with all my love and well-wishes. You are doing great. And you can do just about anything you put your mind to.
我伴随着我所有的爱和祝福离去。你做得很好。你可以做到任何你全身心投入的事情
Your star brother,Hakann
你的星星兄长,

Hakann

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../hakann-you-can-do-anything.../
日期:2022年7月16日
来自:A. S.
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 13:05 , Processed in 0.027216 second(s), 24 queries .