12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-20 10:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tunia-你做得很好

My dearest brothers and sisters:
我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们
This is Tunia speaking. I love you all so very much and I want to express that in this series of messages.
我是Tunia。我非常地爱你,我想要在这个系列的信息中表达这一点
I am a human, just like you. I just happen to have been born on another planet than Earth. I currently reside on spaceship New Jerusalem, close to your planet.
我是人类,就像你。我只是刚好出生在另一个星球上。我当前处于新耶路撒冷的飞船上,在地球附近
Aside from that, we are the same species. If I wore your clothing, I could walk across your streets and people who saw me would think of me as a normal woman. It’s not only that I look like you, I’m also biologically the same species as you: an Earth man could bless me with a child, via love making in the normal way.
除此之外,我们是同一个物种。如果我穿上你的衣服,我可以走在大街上,看到我的人都会认为我是一个普通的女性。不仅我看起来像你,在生物学层面我也和你同属于一个物种
By the way, I love the English term “love making”. It is beautiful to me that if two people engage in “love making”, they can make a child. Making love, indeed.
The situation on Earth deeply touches my soul, as well as the souls of my sisters and brothers here on our spaceship. On one hand, our heart breaks whenever we choose to feel into the collective psyche of Earthlings. It is distressing and gut-wrenching to us that you, our brothers and sisters, are in so much pain and fear and confusion. As a result, I’m trying to help via this series of messages.
地球上的情形深深地触动了我的灵魂以及飞船上许多兄弟姐妹的灵魂。一方面,当我们感受人类集体的心智,我们的心碎了。你,我们的兄弟姐妹,处于如此多的痛苦、恐惧、困惑之中,这让我们撕心裂肺。因此,我试图通过这个系列的信息来提供帮助
At the same time, here in New Jerusalem we are rejoicing in the progress that we see humanity make. I understand that it does not look like that on the surface, and I do not wish to minimize your pain or suffering in any way, but we are convinced that Earth is heading in the right direction. “What is done in the dark shall be brought to the light.” We feel that this is a very painful process – and I mean *feel* literally, for we can literally feel your pain. At the same time, this is the painful and insight-giving part of the healing process that is going to lead to a better world.
在新耶路撒冷,我们欢喜于人类取得的进展。我明白在地表看起来不像,我并不希望忽视你的痛苦,但我们相信地球在朝向正确的方向。“黑夜中所做的会被带到guang中。”我们感到这是一个很痛苦的进程---因为我们可以感觉到你的痛苦。与此同时,这是疗愈进程中痛苦的获取洞见的部分,会导向一个更美好的世界
We are already working to improve the situation on Earth, as quickly and as thoroughly as we can. A few Earthlings are consciously working with us and the majority of Earthlings are unconsciously on the same side as us. Just by being kind to another person, or by giving a smile to a stranger on the street, or by doing your best to live your life as well as you can, or just by being a good husband or mother or friend or sister or son, you too are part of the solution.
我们已经在尽可能快速和彻底地致力于改善地球上的情形。一些地球人在有意识地与我们共事,大多数人无意识地站在我们这一边。只是通过善待另一个人,通过向陌生人微笑,通过尽力过好你的生活,通过成为一个模范丈夫或母亲或朋友或姐妹或孩子,你也是解决方案的一部分
If the average earthling was not basically a good-hearted person who tries his or her best, then we literally would not be able to help you. Fortunately, the average earthling is just that. Yes, sometimes people are confused or misled and sometimes they are hurt and this can cause them to act in non-heart-centered ways. Hurt people hurt people. However, most people are fundamentally trying to live their life as best as they can, without hurting others. It is this fundamental decency and goodness of most humans that is the critical part of this process. It is fundamentally the kindness of the ordinary person that is ultimately going to create a better world there on Earth.
如果平均来讲地球上的人并不基于一个有爱的心,我们就无法提供什么帮助。幸运的是,他们有做到。是的,有时候人类很困惑或被引入歧途,有时候受到伤害,这会导致他们在并不居中于心的方式中行为。受到伤害的人伤害别人。无论如何,大多数人在试图尽可能好地过好自己的生活,不去伤害到其他人。这个基本的礼貌和良善是这个进程至关重要的一部分。人类的良善最终会创造一个更美好的世界
We recognize that you have been suffering a long time and unfortunately we cannot guarantee immediate short-term visible and obvious results of our help. There is a lot of darkness on Earth and resolving it in a non-destructive way that does not take away Earthlings agency or free will, is a very delicate process. We would do more damage than good if we moved too quickly. Nevertheless, we are directly and indirectly helping Earthlings, as fast as we can. And we together, your galactic family as well as the group of Earthlings that wishes to live in peace, will eventually succeed. That, I can promise you 100%. I just cannot give you a timeline.
我们意识到你痛苦了很长一段时间,遗憾的是我们无法担保我们的帮助能够立刻提供显著的结果。嘿嘿做了很多的事情。在不造成破坏、不拿走自由意志的方式中解决它是一个非常微妙的进程。如果太快,弊大于利。不管怎样,我们在直接和间接帮助人类,尽可能快地。我们一起,你的银河家人以及人类(希望生活于和平之中)最终会成功。这我可以向你保证。我只是无法给予你一个时间表
Also, it could very well be years or decades before us non-Earth humans can openly walk among you or meet up with you. I can’t give a timeline for that either, but we are eager to shake hands with and hug our distant cousins, namely Earthlings.
可能需要几年或几十年,我们才能大大方方地在你们当中行走或与你见面。我无法给予一个时间表,但我们渴望与你握手和拥抱,我们远方的表亲
My series of messages, however, will not be primarily about intel or politics or about the state of the operation to help Earthlings or about what is true and what is false. I’m also not focusing on giving practical advice.
我的一系列信息,无论如何,不会主要专注于互联网或政治或帮助人类的进展或什么是真什么是假。我也不会专注于给予实用的建议
My focus will be expressing my love and appreciation and gratitude, towards my earthling brothers and sisters.
我的专注会是表达我对你的爱和欣赏以及感激
You are all so much more amazing than your culture has led you to believe.
你们都是惊人的,远超你的文化引领你去相信的
From my point of view, you are brave, you are courageous, you are strong and you are resilient. It’s unbelievable what earthlings have gone through and you are still standing.
在我看来,你是勇敢的,强大的,有弹性的。人类经历了这些东西依旧能够站立是难以置信的
Even people who don’t think they’ve had a traumatic childhood, have often had parents that weren’t always able to show unconditional love, or they were never taught how to properly deal with emotions, or they were forced to sit still in a classroom for years and study things that they didn’t want to study, or they were just lonely at times.
即使那些认为自己拥有一个童年创伤的人(父母并不总是能够展现无条件的爱以及从未被教导如何去处理情感或只是有时候感到很孤独)
Yet in spite of all of that, most of you have turned into kind, decent people who are doing their best. Most of you are kind to the people around you and are fundamentally good-hearted. I think that’s really impressive and inspiring.
尽管有这些东西,你们大多数人变成了友善的正直的人。对周围的人都很友善。这令我印象深刻和鼓舞人心
When you say a kind word or lend a helping hand to someone else, we are cheering you on. Even if it’s all just too much and you do something that you don’t think is productive like watching a lot of television, we completely understand. Especially in these times, even just existing on earth is very challenging.
当你述说一个友善的话语或提供一个助手,我们为你鼓掌。即使一切太过压倒性,你做了你不认为是富有成效的事情,比如看很多电视,我们也完全理解。尤其在这些时期,即使只是站在地球上也是非常具有挑战性的
We think you’re doing great. Better times are coming, at some point in the future (although in the short term there may still be more darkness that becomes visible).
我们认为你做得很好。美好的时间在到来,在未来某个点(尽管短期内可能依旧会有更多嘿嘿的事情变得显著)
So: I aim to express my love and appreciation and gratitude to you in a series of messages. I am hoping that my words will hug your heart.
所以:我在这个系列的信息中表达我对你的爱、欣赏和感激。我希望我的话语会拥抱你的心
I love you so very much,Tunia
我非常爱你

Tunia

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2022/07/19/tunia-you-are-loved/
日期:2022年7月19日
来自:A. S.
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 22:38 , Processed in 0.027481 second(s), 24 queries .