主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-18 10:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-要不要打开门

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M MARY!
亲爱的孩子们!我是玛丽亚
It is with my heart bursting with joy that I come here today.  Yes I am very happy with the journey, unfortunately only of some of my children on Earth.  But today, I want to leave a broader message, a message that can reach as many sons and daughters of this beautiful planet as possible.
今天能够前来我的心充满喜悦。是的,我对旅程感到很高兴,遗憾的是我其中几个孩子。但今天,我想要留下一则更加宽广的信息,一则可以触及我尽可能多孩子的信息
The evolution of this planet is moving at great strides.  This planet is enveloped in an intense layer of Light and Love;  maintained and nourished by the great Beings of Light and by all the galactic brothers that are around the planet.  The time is soon when you will know them;  you will know your precursors, your origins, those whose DNA was used to initiate the people of this planet.
这个星球的进化在取得巨大的进展。这个星球被包裹在一个强烈的guang和爱中。被地球周围的光之存在和银河弟兄们支持着、滋养着。很快你就会认识他们。你会认识自己的起源,先人,他们的DNA被用来创造了人类
It is necessary that each inhabitant be aware that he is not unique in the universe, that there is not only the human race.  Father/Mother God is not as selfish as many think, he is pure Love and as such, he expands the universe every day, within the time you know.  How could there be only the human race in such an immense universe?  It would be a total nonsense, a total lack of sense, if that were so.
有必要让每个个体意识到他不是宇宙中独有的,不是只有人类。父母(shen神)不是许多人认为的那样自私,它是纯粹的爱,因此,它每天都在扩张宇宙。这么巨大的宇宙中怎么会只有人类?这完全是无稽之谈,完全不合情理
This planet was freed from occult forces that manipulated, and still manipulate, but to a much lesser extent, the human race.  Today the planet is free of the great dark minds that ruled this planet.  Here are still his disciples, those who still agree with everything they did.  Very soon you will meet each one of those who kept the people of this planet in misery, in hunger, in the streets, in diseases, by their own decisions that it should be this way.  Because the greater the suffering, the more they grow in energy and financial abundance.
这个星球已经脱离控制---依旧控制,但在更小的程度上---人类的嘿嘿。但依旧有着它们的徒子徒孙。很快你会看到他们每一个的面容。
Then the time is near when you will know the whole truth, you will know exactly what is done with you.  Many will attack us, because they will ask where we've been all this time, that we didn't do anything, we let it happen.  I'm not here to justify anything, I just say:
你知道所有真像的时间就要到来。许多人会攻击我们,因为他们会问我们这么长时间以来都在哪,为什么我们什么都不做,允许它的发生。我不是来作辩解的,我只是想说:
Evil is outside your door.  If you open it, it goes in, if you don't open it, it doesn't go in.
邪恶就在门外。如果你打开,它会进入,如果你不打开,它就不会进入
So you have agreed to much that has been given to you;  it was comfortable, it was good, it brought joy, it brought pride, it brought power, it brought vices, it brought debauchery.  So you agreed to all this, nobody forced you to do anything, nobody was forced to agree to what they did.  But you liked it, you tasted it and you liked it, so don't blame us.
所以你同意了很多被给予你的东西;它是舒适的、美好的、会带来喜悦、带来自豪、带来全力、带来坏习惯。所以你同意这一切,没人强迫你去做任何事情,没人被强迫去同意它们所做的。但你喜欢,你品尝了它,你喜欢,所以不要责怪我们
This planet is ruled under free will.  And what is free will?  Each human being chooses their path, we cannot interfere.  Listen well, we can't interfere.  Our interference only happens when you ask, then yes, we can act.  So don't blame us for anything, you chose this world.  The benefits presented here were fabulous and today you question the same benefits.
这个星球有自由意志。它是什么东西?每个人类选择自己的道路,我们无法插手。听好了,无法插手。我们只在你请求的时候插手。所以不要责怪我们,你选择了这个世界。带来的益处是令人难以置信的,今天你质疑同样的益处
But this time is coming to an end.  This planet will be a planet only where Love will reign and each one of you can be there, can live this time.  But what is needed?  It is necessary for each one to make an internal, deep change, I would even say painful.  Because you will have to pull out of yourself so many beliefs that have been placed, pull out discrimination, pull out criticism, pull out judgment, pull out addictions, so many things that you are used to today and that you will need to throw away, change, not repeat anymore.
但这样的时间就要结束。这个星球会成为爱引导的星球,你们每个人都会生活在那。但所需的是什么?有必要让每个人去做出一个内在的深刻的改变,甚至可以说痛苦的。因为你需要拉出很多信念、歧视、批评、评判、成瘾、很多你习惯到今天的东西,你需要丢掉、改变,不再重复。
Can you do it all?  I would say that alone you can't do it.  Now, if you open your heart and ask the Being of Light what you want, it doesn't matter which one (we don't dispute between us), if you ask with the heart, we will be by your side helping you, to throw it all away.  Will it be easy?  No, I can already tell you that it won't be.  You will suffer, you will be condemned by others, because you are trying to become different from those who like what they live and don't want to give it up.
你都能做到吗?我会说独自一人你做不到。现在,如果你敞开心并请求光之存在你想要的,无论哪一个(我们不会与彼此争论),如果你真心请求,我们会来到你身边帮助你,扔掉这一切。这容易吗?不,我已经告诉过你不容易。会有痛苦,你会被别人谴责,因为你在试图成为和那些喜欢自己的生活,不想要放弃的人不一样的存在
So these, those who condone this whole world of violence and hunger, unfortunately, will not remain on the planet.  Because the next stage only allows Love and these beings do not know how to emanate Love.  What is going to happen?  It is not here to say, wait and you will see.  Just be aware that only those with a pure heart will reign in this new period on Earth, on this planet.
所以那些导致这个饥饿与暴力世界的人,不会留在地球上。因为下一个阶段只允许爱,这些存在不知道如何散发爱。会发生什么?这里就不说了,等着瞧吧。只是明白,只有那些拥有纯净之心的人会处于地球的新时期中
The time of manipulation and slavery is over.  The time of hunger, misery, violence is over;  this will be no more.  When will this happen?  It will depend more on how the human race behaves than on.
控制和奴役的时间结束了。痛苦、暴力的时间结束了;不会再有。什么时候会发生?取决于人类从现在起的表现
So it's a process that I can say, it will still be a long one, of change, of learning, of cleaning.  Yes, you need to clean up the mess that you've made on this planet, you need to clean up all the contamination that you've made.  Will you have help?  For sure, but it will have to come from the heart of each one.  So my sons and daughters: What do you choose to live?  Continue in this world you live in or go to a perfect world?  A world where there is only Love.
所以这是一个过程,这依旧会是一个漫长的改变、学习、清理。是的,你需要清理你制造的烂摊子,你需要清理所有的污染。你会拥有帮助吗?肯定,但它必须来自每个人的心。所以孩子们:你选择什么?继续你所在的世界还是前往一个完美的世界?只有爱的世界。
Many at this moment do not believe that it is I, Mary, speaking.  It's a shame, because if you open your heart and remove the doubt, I show you right now, it's me speaking.  I give you proof.  Do you want this proof?  So there it is.  Feel my energy in your chest and you'll know it's me talking.
许多人在这个时刻并不相信是我在说话。很可惜,因为如果你敞开心并移除疑惑,我会展示你,是我在说话。我给予你证据。你想要吗?所以在你的胸部感受我的能量,你会知道是我在说话
We are not here to deceive anyone, we are bringing the truth.  Is she tough?  Yes it is, but necessary.  You can live in this new time, just start the journey of change, the journey of evolution.  Now, those who shrug their shoulders and laugh at everything I'm talking about, it's okay, continue your walk too;  only there will come a point, that here on this planet you will not stay, you will be taken away.
我们不是来骗你的,我们带来真理。你可以生活在这个新的时代,去开始改变之旅、进化之旅。现在,那些耸耸肩,嘲笑我所说的一切之人,没关系,继续你的道路。只是会来到一个点,你无法处于这个星球上
This message is meant to move the hearts and minds of many, it is not meant to cause dread or fear, because the outcome will depend on each one's choice.  We are not imposing anything.  Each of you will choose your path, you will choose where you want to go.  So it's all right.  We're just being very real.  The choice is in your hands.  And always, at any time, we will respect your free will, that is, your choice.  Those who still doubt that it's me, one day you will be sure that it was me speaking.  And I hope that day isn't too late.
这则信息意在于触动许多人的心和头脑,不是为了导致恐惧,因为结果取决于每个人的选择。我们并不强加任何东西。你们每个人选择自己的道路,你会选择你想要去哪。所以没关系。我们只是很真实地在说。选择是你的。我们总是会尊重你的字油意志,你的选择。依旧不相信是我的人,有一天你会确信是我在说话。我希望那一天不会太晚到来

日期:2022年7月14日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 03:19 , Processed in 0.023827 second(s), 25 queries .