主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-16 10:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Heavenletters-返回心的领域

God said:In all things, follow your heart. Your life is not a question of what to believe in or what is correct to follow. It is a question of what is true. Truth resides in your heart. It stirs there.
在所有事情中,跟随你的心。你的生活不是一个该相信什么或什么是正确的问题。它是一个什么是真实的问题。真理驻留于你的心中
Do not let what I say be misunderstood. This is not a matter of whim nor necessarily of preference. There is something solid in your heart that becomes unsettled when you divert from it. What is your heart telling you?
不要误解我所说的东西。这不是一个一时兴起的问题。你心中稳固的东西在你偏离真理的时候会变得不安。你的心在告诉你什么?
Your heart does not come from lack. When you feel lack, your heart wants its truth to be heard. Do not seek so much to feed your heart but to listen to it. Let your heart feed you. The sequence involved here may be different from the one you have been accustomed to.
你的心并不来自缺乏。当你感到缺乏,你的心想要它的真理被听到。不要寻求太多东西来喂养你的心,而是聆听它。让你的心喂养你。这里涉及的顺序可能和你习惯的不太一样
You have thought your heart was a like a pet in the zoo. When it was hungry and roared, you paid attention. Otherwise, your attention was primarily on other things. Return to the realm of your heart.
你认为你的心就像动物园里的一个宠物。当它肚子饿了就咆哮,你就会注意到。否则,你的注意力主要放在其它的东西上。返回心的领域
Your heart is a fount of knowledge.
你的心是知识的源泉
Your heart does not need to be appeased. It needs to be recognized.
你的心不需要被安抚。它需要被认识到
Your heart beats for all. Your heart sets up a rhythm, and other hearts respond to it, whether they know it or not, whether you know it or not.
你的心为一切跳动。你的心发起一个韵律,其它的心响应它,无论它们知道与否,无论你知道与否
The importance of your heart’s making peace with itself has been overlooked.
让你的心与自己处于平和的重要性一直被忽视
Remember, We are not talking about merely feeling good. Forgetfulness can make you feel good, but We are talking about remembering.
记住,我们不是在说感觉美好。遗忘会让你感觉美好,但我们说的是忆起
The still silent voice is big. It is not small. It booms. Welcome it. My voice in your heart is My love. Do not banish yourself from your heart.
寂静的声音是巨大的。它并不渺小。欢迎它。我在你心中的声音是我的爱。不要把自己从自己的心中赶出去
The heart recognizes only truth. Anything but truth is foreign to the heart. It cannot compute it. Do not frustrate your heart. Let it give you knowledge.
心只认得真理。其它的一切对心来说都是陌生的。它无法理解。不要沮丧你的心。让它给予你知识
The heart feels discontent when it is not heard. Hear My heart in yours. You will not think so much about what your heart feels. You will think more of what it tells you. You will feel beyond your feelings, just as you see beyond and hear beyond what is directly before you.
当心没有被听到,它感到不满。在你的心中聆听我的心。你不会思考太多你的心什么感觉。你会更多地思考它在告诉你什么。你会超越你的感受,就像你超越你面前的东西去看和听
You are getting closer to the more you have been seeking.
你更加接近你在寻求的
The power of your heart is limitless.
你心的力量是无限的
It is the heart that transcends ordinary life.
超越平凡生活的是心
The heart is your airplane. Let it take you somewhere. Let it fly you to Me. Let Us meet in midair. Let Us Meet on the way to each other. Let Us create new horizons of color and light together. Let Us not be earthbound.
心是你的飞机。让它带你到别的地方去。让它带你飞向我。让我们在半空中见面。让我们在朝向彼此的道路上相遇。让我们创造新的颜色和光。让我们不被困在地面上
What has kept you back from soaring to Me?
什么阻碍你飞向我?
Do not blame it on earth. The responsibility for you is not earth’s. It is yours. What have you allowed to hamper Our engagement with one another? What imaginary happening or thought has kept you from the sure knowledge of Me? What can keep you from your acquaintance with Me deep in your heart? What is this estrangement that you pay so much attention to?
不要责怪地球。地球不需要为你负责。你需要为自己负责。你允许什么来阻碍我们的接触?什么虚构的事情或想法阻碍你知道我?什么阻碍你在心中熟知我?你如此关注的这个隔阂是什么?
Estrangement is all one-sided. Surely you know that. Surely you know that My desire is for Us to be together and to know Our Oneness. I am aware of everything. I am aware of you.
隔阂都是片面的。你肯定知道这一点。你肯定知道我的渴望是让我们团聚,知道我们的合一。我知道一切。我知道你
What I speak of is beyond physical. What I speak of is beyond thought. Even beyond heart because the heart is the entranceway to a greater Kingdom.
我所说的超越物理性。我所说的超越想法。甚至超越心,因为心是进入更大王国的大门
I am the Knower, and you will know Me and you will know all that the universe contains, and you will be the full-fledged Knower.
我是理解者,你会知道我,你会知道宇宙包含的一切,你会成为成熟的理解者
By then, you won’t care who knows what. You will be so immersed in truth that you will only know immersion. As you leave a pool, you are wet. Immersed in Me, you never leave. You will know there is only pool. You will know there is only Heaven, and you cannot step out of it except by imaginings.
到那时,你不会在乎谁知道什么。你会沉浸于真理之中。当你离开游泳池,你会湿哒哒。沉浸于我,你永远不需要离开。你会知道只存在游泳池。你会知道只有天堂,你无法离开它,除了想象
Return to Truth, for it has been seeking you.
返回真理,因为它一直在寻找你

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../return-to-truth...
日期:2022年7月14日
来自:GloriaWendroff
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 22:02 , Processed in 0.033317 second(s), 24 queries .