管理员

积分
发表于 2017-2-23 09:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达【地球上频率分离的开始阶段】
2017-2-20

原文 http://sananda.website/sananda-v ... february-20th-2017/
翻译:荷光*凯

萨南达通过JENNY SCHILZ - 地球上频率分离的开始阶段
我们正在两个日月食之间,我们可以感觉到一些重要的变化。在12月我分享说,到了3月份频率(3D,4D和5D及以上)将开始分离。这里是一个链接到帖子:http : //jennyschiltz.com/update-on-the-new-earth-incoming-energies/  我们现在正在这个开始阶段。在我们之内对每个频率的感觉正变得越来越清晰,我们必须对我们生活的维度做出选择,我们被迫选择在哪一个频率去创造我们现实。
We are right in the middle of two eclipses and wecan feel that something major is changing.  In December I shared that comeMarch the frequencies (3D, 4D, and 5D and beyond) would begin separating. Here is a link to the post: http://jennyschiltz.com/update-o ... -incoming-energies/  We are in the beginning stages of this now. We arebeing shown in clearer and clearer ways what each frequency feels like withinand we are being asked to choose where we want to reside. We are being asked from which frequency do we want tocreate our reality.

如果我们花时间来观察,在高次元的任何事物不会显示给我们。所要关注的是你自己的当下,不要让自己卷入外部世界的慌乱中。小我似乎是变得越来越强大,因为它正乞求不被消除,但会被整合进我们本性的爱中。这种能量特性要求我们保持高度的宁静,真正倾听内心的想法和信念。任何与你的灵魂不符合的,你的真实本性将把它呈现出来。
Everything that will not stand in the higher frequencies is being shownto us if we take the time to simply observe. Observing requires being presentwithin yourself and not allowing yourself to get caught up in the insanity ofthe outer world.  The ego may appear to be getting louder within as it isbegging not to be dissolved but to be integrated with love into our being. There is a quality to this energy that is demanding us to be still andreally listen to the internal thoughts and beliefs.Anything that does not match your soul, your true nature will show itself.

从身体上讲,许多人将受到挑战。自2012年以来我还没有经历过这种强烈的身体症状,我发现需要摆脱所有牵扯我的能量了。我们正在经历深层的逐步增强的细胞变化,我们展现我们的灵魂(这彻底改变了我们),放下内在的抗争。为了适应我们的身体需要而停下休息,当我质疑为什么,我听到“维持体内平衡”。换句话说,我们在提升期间要安静,让我们的身体内部保持平衡。如果我们不尊重这种休息的需要,安静的需求,我们可能会发现自己病得很重。所要做的是利用我们所有的储备,以便在我们的头脑,身体和精神保持平衡。它确切的说是多年来我们学习到的技巧--活在当下并保持开放的心。
Physically, so many are being challenged.  I haven’t experiencedphysical symptoms this intense since 2012 and I am finding the need to pullaway from all the ways my energy gets pulled. We are undergoing deep cellularchanges that escalate the more we embody our soul (which changes us completely) and let go of resistancewithin.  Our bodies need to shut down in order to process and when Iquestioned why, I heard “To maintain homeostasis”.  In other words we shutdown during these upgrades to maintain an equilibrium within our bodies. If wedon’t honor this need to rest, to be still, we may find ourselves quite ill.What is taking place is drawing on every last bit of reserve we have in orderto maintain balance within our mind, body, and spirit. It is literally takingevery trick we have learned through the years to stay present and open hearted.

今天,我与萨南达进行了一次对话,获得了更多关于频率分离的解答。我希望这个问答有助于阐明发生的事情。
Today I had a conversation with Sananda to obtain greater clarificationon the separation of frequencies.  I hope that this Q&A helps shedsome light on what is taking place.

我:你能跟我谈谈现在发生了什么吗?
Me: Can you talk to me about what is happening on earth right now?
萨南达:是的,你在时代的前沿,每个人必须选择进入一个主要频率。
Sananda: Yes, you are in the precursor time, where each must choosewithin which frequency is most dominate.

我:你说的频率,是指的维度?
Me: When you say frequency, is this the same as dimensions?
萨南达:是的,但在每个维度内有数百万个频率。他们自己每个都有细微的差别,有他们自己的标志。
Sananda: Yes, but within each dimension are millions of frequencies.Each with their own nuance, their own signature.

我:当你说这些,我想到了一个无线电波的刻度盘。这意味着我们必须调频,我们必须放大我们的天线,以进入更高的区域。
Me: When you say this, a radio dial comes to my mind. It is us who musttune into the frequency and us who must expand our antenna to bring in higherstations.
萨南达:是的,这是一个很好的比喻。人们将会发现当他们扩大他们进入更高频率的范围,较低的频率不再可以进入。
Sananda: Yes, this is a good analogy. What one will find is that asthey expand their range into the higher frequencies, the lower ones are nolonger accessible.
我:据说,第三维度已经崩溃。这准确吗?
Me: It has been reported that the 3rd Dimension has collapsed. Is this accurate?
萨南达:这些维持在矩阵内频率的基础已经崩溃,然而个体仍然可以以它们的形式依附到这些频率。
Sananda: The foundationthat holds these frequencies in place within the matrix has collapsed, howeverindividuals may still be attached to these frequencies within their form.
我:你能向我解释一下吗?
Me: Can you explain this more to me?
萨南达:第三和第四维度的形式标志是二元性的。只要一个人允许自己陷入评判,他们就把自己依附到这些较低的频率上。
Sananda: The hallmark pattern of the 3rd & 4th Dimension isduality. Wherever one allows themselves to fall into judgement, they are thenattaching themselves to these lower frequencies.
我:这对人们是难以理解的。我们已经习惯于分辨好与坏,对与错,共和党与民主党等。
Me: This is a hard concept for people. We have been trained to see goodvs bad, right vs wrong, republican vs democrat, etc.
萨南达:是的,这就是为什么人们难以超越这些概念,但是对于一个超前的灵魂是必要的。我们要求每个人审查他们被告知了些什么,他们已经被什么样的现实喂养了,并看看哪里没有与他们的灵魂完全校准。许多人会发现真相无法辨别。通过这种认识,他们将能够脱离不是从切身体会得到的那些信仰。
然而,当人们意识到这个巨大的程序已经启动时,有很大的不适。有些人会退缩到他们的二元性世界,并紧抓不放,而另一些人将通过进入他们的内心开始看到真理的旅程。
Sananda: Yes, which is why it is so difficult for people to movebeyond these concepts, but it is necessary for the forward movement of one’ssoul.  We ask that each person examine what they have been told, whatversion of reality they have been fed and to see where it is not in fullalignment with their soul. Many will find that the truth is not discernible.With this realization, they will then be able to detach from beliefs that arenot held from personal experience.
However, there is great discomfort when one realizes that such grandmanipulation has taken place. Some will retreat into their world of duality andcling to it tighter while others will begin to see that the journey of truth isonly found by going within.

我:这就是为什么我们世界的扭曲似乎越来越严重?
Me: Is this why the distortions in our world seem to be getting louderand louder?
萨南达:是的,在你的世界里,细微之处常常看不到,因为有太多干扰。因此,什么是错误的,什么是歪曲的,必须在嘈杂中被明晰。
Sananda: Yes, in your world subtleties are often lost, as there ismuch distraction. Therefore what is inaccurate, what is a distorted must becomeclearer to be heard over the noise.
我:好,那么向我解释一下频率发生了什么?该什么时候做出选择。
Me: OK, so explain to me what is taking place with the frequencies? Howthis is the time to choose.
萨南达:所有频率都可以适用于每个人,为了进入这个实相,人们必须做的是与主导频率一致。尽管这是真的,然而这个分离正在到来。现在人们可以感觉到所谓的第五维的合一性,而在下一刻他们发现自己掉进了较低的情绪里。
这不是说,悲伤或甚至愤怒的情绪在较高频率感觉不到,他们依然在。然而,一个人能穿越这些情绪变化,远离责备和毁灭性的攻击。当在较高频率内感觉到这些情绪时,允许人们看到在其内可以进行什么调整,以改变他们外部所创造的现实。
随着频率的分离,每个群体之间的距离加大,对于从较低频率圆满地移动到较高频率将变得更加困难。
Sananda: All thefrequencies have been available to every person, what one must do is to alignwith the predominating frequency in order to move into that reality.  Thisis still true, however there will be a separation coming. At the moment one canfeel the oneness of what has been called 5th Dimension while in the next momentthey find themselves lost in lower emotions.
It is not to say that theemotions of sadness or even anger are not felt in the higher frequencies, asthey are. Yet, how one moves through those emotions changes. Gone is the blameand destructive lashing out. Instead these emotions when felt within the higherfrequencies allow one to see what adjustments can be made within that willaffect the outer creation of their reality.
With the separation of thefrequencies, the widening of the gap between each grouping, it will become muchharder for one to move seamlessly from the lower to higher frequencies.
我:OK,那么我们应该做什么可以留在最好的频率?
Me: Ok, so how do we best stay in the frequencies?
萨南达:开始会缓慢地进行这个过程以便可以适应。人们必须看看通过他们的情感和相互的交往向他们展示什么。哪里有不和谐?哪里有限制?哪些地方的人被他们给予的信仰和他们沉溺于的知识所掌控?
这就是为什么有些人感觉到如此内在不协调的原因。正是这样,他们才会发现几乎不可能停留在他们创造的现实范围内。
Sananda: Understandthat this process though beginning will take place slowly to allow forobservance. One must look at what is being shown to them through their emotionsand interactions. Where is there disharmony? Where are there limitations? Whereis someone being shown how their beliefs and the information they are allowingin has held them in place?
This is the reason why someare feeling such discord within. It is so that they will find it nearimpossible to stay within the confines of their fabricated reality.

我:从你的角度来看,我们世界所有的混乱是一件好事吗?
Me: So from your point of view all the chaos of our world is a goodthing?
萨南达:是的,这是一个很好的事情,因为它是人们挣脱沉睡的绳索的迹象。挑战是在觉醒中寻找自己的真理,而不是盲目地接受其他的。觉醒的道路通向真实的自我,一个人必须永远不要放弃他们的能力,因为这样做会导致进入不同沉睡的形式。
Sananda: Yes, it is a very good thing as it is the signs of peoplepressing against the chains of sleep. The challenge is for those in the midstof awakening to find their own truth and not blindly accept another. The pathof awakening leads to self-realization that one must never give their poweraway because to do so is to simply allow in a different form of sleep.

我:你对人类有希望吗?
Me: Do you have hope for mankind?
萨南达: 我们对人类有巨大的希望。有许多存在正在努力地用无条件的爱注入你的星球。无条件的爱是对灵魂警醒的呼唤。与忆起他们真实的本性相比,没有一种方式能觉醒的更快。
现在是从正在扮演的角色和其他化身中脱离的时刻。现在是每个人记起他们在这些经历之前是谁的时候,但他们也能从他们新的各种角色中获益。为此,必须超越二元性。
Sananda: We havetremendous hope for mankind. There are many that are working diligently toinfuse your planet with unconditional love. Unconditional love is the sirencall to the soul, nothing awakens another faster than to be reminded of theirtrue nature.
It is time to break free of the roles that have been played in this andother incarnations. It is time for each person to remember who they were beforethese experiences, but also for them to revel in the new richness gained fromthese roles. In order to do this, duality must be overcome.

我:这就是为什么它似乎需要广为宣传...
Me: And this is why it seems more prevalent…
萨南达:很准确
Sananda: Precisely
我:谢谢你
Me: Thank you for your time
萨南达:这是我的荣幸,你必须理解我们感觉到的喜悦,当我们看到这么多已经束缚他们如此久的链条的断裂。
感谢所有分享这项工作的人。这意味着很多,在这里有这么多共鸣的信息要分享。我发送我们拥有的全部的爱,当我们把我们的旅程进入一个向内的全新的阶段。
Sananda: Itis my pleasure, you must understand the joy we feel watching so many break freefor the chains that have bound them for so long.
Thank you to all who sharethis work. It means a lot that so many resonate with the messages shared here.I’m sending all of us all the love we can handle as we take our journey inwardto a whole new level.

转自:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_69e8e9fc0102xquw.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 06:23 , Processed in 0.042531 second(s), 24 queries .