主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-6 09:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-接受我的邀请

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M MARIA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是玛丽亚
I am very happy to see so many souls getting free, so many souls disconnecting from connections (long since closed), but that kept them prisoners, that kept them connected to so many other souls.  What a joy to see so many souls smiling, so many happy souls, to be able to follow their journeys!  Ah, my sons and daughters, if you could see it, you would clap your hands for the joy of these souls.
我很高兴看到那么多的灵魂获得自由,与困住它们、使它们和其它灵魂相连的连接断开。看到如此多的微笑,因为能够跟随自己的旅程,我很高兴!我的孩子们,如果你能够看到,你会高兴地拍手
The work that you are doing is immense work, you are not just taking care of your souls, you are releasing millions of others on the planet.  And each one is able to follow its path of evolution, its path of learning, or its path of regeneration.  Fear nothing.  Nothing we propose is to harm or hurt them, everything has a purpose.  And rest assured, a much greater purpose, because we don't just see each soul, we see the All and we look at the All.
你所做的工作是巨大的,你不只是在照顾自己的灵魂,你也在释放数以百万计的其他人。每个人都能够跟随自己的进化道路、学习道路、再生道路。不要害怕。没什么我们所提议的会伤到他们,一切都有一个目标。放心,一个更大的目标,因为我们不只是看到每个灵魂,我们看向一切
The next stage will be a little different from the others, but I assure each one of you, that maybe it will be the stage where you will feel the results more, where you will feel more lightness, it is as if you today were caught in a big elastic thread, when you try to go forward, but something pulls you back;  and the moment we cut that tie, you will be launched far ahead, and you will see how far you will walk so fast and you can reach new heights, new rungs, of that great ladder, of the ascension climb.
下一个阶段会和别的阶段不太一样,但我向你保证,也许它会是你更多感到结果、感到更加轻盈的阶段,好似你今天卷入一条巨大的弹力线,当你试图前进,有什么东西在把你往回拉。当我们剪断那条线,你会被弹射出去,你会看到你能多快速地行走多远,你可以触及杨升阶梯上新的高度
Ah, my sons and daughters, how much joy in my heart, to see you follow your own soul journeys, without being attached to anything or anyone.  This is wonderful!  Free souls, loose souls, souls ready to just be themselves, without the influence of anyone, or limiting beliefs, or lashings, or anything.  Being each one, exercising each one, what they were created for, with lots of Light and with lots of love.
我的孩子们,看到你跟随自己的灵魂之旅,不依附于任何东西或任何人,我非常高兴。自由的灵魂,准备好只是做自己,没有任何人、有限信念、任何东西的影响。伴随着大量的guang和爱成为自己被创造成的样子
Souls in celebration, souls in joy.  Want a better picture than this?  As already explained, a single broken connection breaks thousands, millions of others, because that line is too far back;  and you will be freeing yourself and freeing everyone else, because it's like a “domino effect”;  where today you have the decision in your hands, so when you shout up front “Everyone is free”, everyone is freed.  Look how wonderful!  Everyone will be free, everyone.
在庆祝的灵魂,处于喜悦中的灵魂。还想要比这更好的画面?正如已经解释过的,单一的断连会断裂成千上万其它的连接,因为那条线太长;你会自由自己以及每个人,因为这就像一个“多米诺”;今天决定在你的手中,所以当你在前面大喊“每个人都是自由的”,每个人就会是。看看这会是多么奇妙啊
And all will be free to follow their journeys, in other orbs, in other dimensions, on other planets, wherever they want, they will follow the path they have to follow, without being tied to anything or anyone.  Many of you don't realize it, but many times you try to take a step forward and it seems that something pulls you back, doesn't let you go forward, as if there is a barrier there.  And I tell you, that the barrier is not always ahead, there is, yes, a great weight behind pulling you back.
每个人都可以自由跟随自己的旅程,在其它的星球、维度,无论哪里,他们会跟随他们会跟随的道路,不被捆绑于任何东西或任何人。你们许多人没有意识到这一点,但很多时候你试图前进一步,看似有什么把你拉了回来,不让你前进,好似那里有着一个栅栏。我告诉你,那个栅栏并不总是在前方,有着一个巨大的重量在后面拖着你
So this is the time, the time to let go of that weight.  Yeah, I'm not going to tell you that everything will happen just once.  The journey through the rays, it's 7 rays, so you'll have 7 days to release all the souls that are back there.  And unfortunately, there will always be those who won't;  for their own beliefs, for black hearts, for various reasons.  So these will be for the next one, they will be dealt with personally on the next round, but all, all will be released, no soul will be stuck with you.
所以现在就是很好的时间,去放下那个重量。去释放所有在拖着你的灵魂。不幸的是,总是会有那些不会放手的灵魂,出于它们的信念、黑色的心、各种原因。它们会被处理,没有灵魂会与你绑在一起
There will be no more influence from your ancestors.  Ended.  Souls are free entities, they don't need to be connected for there to be love between them.  Love doesn't hold, love sets you free.  True love, Unconditional Love never holds, it always sets you free.  And this is what we want these souls to learn, because they also have a lesson to learn, so that tomorrow, they don't reconnect with new souls.  They can, yes, be connected as long as they live incarnate.  Ended?  The connection ends and each one will follow its destiny.  That's how it works, that's how it should work.
不会再有来自你祖先的影响。完结。灵魂是字油的实体,它们不需要有所牵扯,因为它们之间有着爱。爱不会阻碍。真正无条件的爱总是会让你自由。这是我们想要这些灵魂学习的,因为它们也有一个课程要去学习,所以明天,它们不会与新的灵魂有所牵连。牵连完结,每个人跟随自己的命运。本该这样
So, are you ready for this big party?  This party of smiling and happy souls breaking free out there?  Ah, my sons and daughters, be ready, because it will be a party, it will be the moment when your bodies will say, “Whew!  I'm light!  I'm free!  I am free” And those souls will be clapping for you, emanating all the love they once had for someone from their past.  But they will just reverberate this love, no attachments, no connections.  This is wonderful.
所以,你为巨大的派对准备好了吗?这个微笑的开心的灵魂派对。我的孩子们,准备好,因为这会是你的身体述说“我是guang!我是自由的”时间。那些灵魂会为你鼓掌,散发它们对过去的某个人持有的爱。但它们会反弹这个爱,没有依附物,没有牵连。这很好
So sons and daughters, be ready.  Who wants to join this party?  Who wants to feel free?  Who wants to free thousands of souls?  Who answers my call?  Who wants to join me in this party?  Don't be afraid, I'm here leading the great hall, leading this great party and I think I know how to prepare a good party.  And everyone will be happy at this party, everyone will be free, loose, ready for new journeys, without connections, just vibrating a single feeling: Unconditional Love.
孩子们,准备好。谁想要加入这个派对?谁想要感到自由?谁想要释放成千上万的灵魂?谁来回应我的呼唤?不要害怕,我在主持着派对,我想我知道如何准备一个美好的派对。每个人都会开心,放松,自由自在,为新的旅程做好准备,没有牵连,只是振动一个单一的感受:无条件的爱

日期:2022年7月1日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-7-15 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 09:10 , Processed in 0.040302 second(s), 25 queries .