主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-5 09:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-你没有一个面向是无法被爱的

My beloved children, aspects of my Divine Essence, you are truly the offspring of the union of the Divine Mother and Divine Father. Without that seed, that essence, You could not exist. Your soul is the manifestation of Divine Love.
亲爱的孩子们,我神圣本质的面向,你确实是神圣的母亲和父亲的孩子。没有那个种子,那个本质,你无法存在。你的灵魂是神圣之爱的体现
You are the fulfillment of the promise of the sacred Aum, I Am That I AM. Your voyage will take you as far from your divine essence as it is possible to go, without losing yourSelf, and then you begin the journey back to the sacred heart of Oneness, back into the Aum from where you came.
你是神圣的aum(我是我所是)承诺的履行。你的旅行会带你尽可能地远离你神圣的本质,但不会失去你的自我,然后你会开始返回神圣的合一之心,返回你前来的aum
Perhaps my words do not make sense to you, that is alright. Allow the energy of them to pour through you, because the meaning of the words is not as important as the energy they carry. Words are simply there to convey energy, your soul understands that meaning even when the mind does not.
也许我的话语对你来说毫无头绪,没关系。让它们的能量流经你,因为话语的含义并未和它们携带的能量一样重要。话语只是为了传递能量,你的灵魂能够理解那个含义,即使当头脑无法理解
You are in your sacred return to the Aum. You who read these passages are flowing back into your truth and essence, into the expansion and out of the contraction of 3D descent.
你在返回aum。阅读这些话语的你在流动回自己的真理和本质,进入扩张,离开3D下降的收缩
Allow me to be your constant companion on this journey to Aum, back to me. Allow me to be your guide, your shelter, your comfort. Let me reassure you that you are utterly perfect, there is never and has never been a mistake. There is only the perfection of you, expanding into new experience, new understanding, new compassion, love and resonance.
让我成为你返回aum的旅程中永远的伙伴。让我成为你的向导、庇护所、安抚。让我向你保证你是完美的,从未有过一个错误。只有你的完美,扩张到新的体验、新的理解、新的同情心、爱和共振
You are perfect. You have always been perfect. You are My Perfection.
你是完美的。你总是完美的。你是我的完美
Let go of any fear that whispers in your ear in the darkness of night, when everyone else is sleeping. Let go of the suggestion that you could have done better. You could not have done better: if you could have, you would have.
放下黑夜里,当每个人都睡着的时候在你耳边低语的任何恐惧。放下你本可以做得更好的建议。你无法做得更好:如果可以,你早已做了
Perhaps you were almost at the point where you could have done differently, you could have done ‘better,’ but you weren’t there yet. Let that be ok. It’s ok with me. Let it be ok with you.
也许你就要到达你可以不一样地去做、你可以做得“更好”的点,但你还未到那。允许这一点。我不介意。你也不要介意
Give me the burdens of guilt, fear, anger, resentment, shame… I will transform them, because I know the perfection of you. Simply ask me and it is given.
给予我内疚、恐惧、愤怒、怨恨、羞愧等等的负担,我会转化它们,因为我知道你的完美。只是请求
‘Mother, forgive me for everything I cannot forgive myself for.’
“母亲,宽恕我无法宽恕自己的一切”
I know there is no forgiveness necessary. You are perfect, in every way. You are my perfection, your every thought, word, feeling and action was a divine expression, an intrinsic part of the All That Is.
我知道没有宽恕的必要。你在每一方面都是完美的。你是我的完美,你的每一个想法、话语、感受、行为都是一切万有的一个神圣表达和固有的一部分
There is no aspect of you that is beyond love: there may be some aspects that you think are beyond love, but there is nothing that is beyond the love of the Divine Mother.
你没有一个面向是无法被爱的;也许你认为一些面向无法被爱,但没什么是无法被我的爱所爱
Everything about you is Divine Perfection.
关于你的一切都是神圣的完美
Allow those words, that vibration to become your constant companion. They will heal and transform the shadows you fear. You are Divine Perfection in form.
让那些话语、那个振动成为你恒常的伙伴。它们会疗愈和转化你害怕的阴影。你是形态中神圣的完美

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../everything-about...
日期:2022年7月1日
来自:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 08:22 , Processed in 0.030296 second(s), 24 queries .