12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-5 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最高的父亲-人类现在的位置

Greetings My Children,
问候,我的孩子们
I am Supreme Father of Fathers, God of Gods, and I am very happy to connect to My Children again.
我是最高的父亲,我很高兴来与我的孩子们再次连接
Let’s talk about, where humankind stands in this moment. Your planet is over 6 billions years old. She experienced happy and sad events during her existence. Humanity went through many ups and downs during their history. Lemuria, Atlantis. Mu, Trattoria and other advanced civilizations raised up and collapsed.
让我们来谈谈人类现在处于哪里。地球有六十亿岁了(明曲注:目前科学界测定的地球年龄是45亿左右)。它体验过快乐和悲伤的事件(复数)。人类经历了许多的起起伏伏。利穆里亚、亚特兰蒂斯等等文明的兴起与陨落
Why did this happen?. They pushed out spirituality by letting ego to become their master. They quickly forget that the essence of God within them helped them to become prosperous and reach high dimensions. Many societies in Cosmos declined as soon, they tried only to satisfy their egos.
为什么会这样?它们通过让小我成为自己的主公把灵性赶了出去。它们快速忘记了帮助它们繁荣,到达高维度的内在shen之本质。宇宙中很多文明一旦试图只满足自己的小我,很快就陨落了
Billions of beings live in the distant Galaxies, Star Systems and Universes, and all of you are connected by Universal Consciousness. We are all one. Every being carries the essence of God within, humanity forgot what that means. Look at the past and present experiences, ego never brings peace, happiness and prosperity. Looking for solutions in your head, doesn’t solve anything, instead listening to your soul for answers.
遥远的星系、恒星系统、宇宙中的数十亿存在,以及你们所有人,都与宇宙意识相连。我们是一。每个存在都携带shen的本质,人类忘记了这是什么意思。看向过去和现在的体验,小我从未带来和平、幸福与繁荣。在你的脑海中寻找解决方案,无法解决任何东西,应该去聆听你的灵魂
It’s very important to meditate. Humanity loves noise and being silent is extremely challenging. To find a guidance, how to change your life for better and help this planet only can be achieved through meditations.
很重要去冥想。人类喜欢噪音,变得寂静非常具有挑战性。去找到一个指引,关于如何把你的生活变得更美好,你只能通过冥想来帮助地球
So many of you daily read messages or listen videos about what is going in your reality. Did you ever question the credibility of these sources? You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you or lift you into 5D. Only humanity can raise their own vibrations and ascend. It requires dedication and discipline. Buddha was one of the few ones who reached the Nirvana. He spend many hours in meditations, so he got rewarded by ascending and becoming Ascended Master. Since his departure, other masters were on Mother Earth trying to help your society to see the light.
你们很多人每天都阅读正在你的现实中发生什么的信息或看视频。你有没有质疑过这些源头的可靠性?你需要停止等待别人来拯救你或提升你进入5D。只有人类可以提升自己的振动并杨升。这需要奉献精神和自律。Bud·dha(佛陀)是少数几个做到的人。他花费很多时间冥想,所以他被奖励了杨升并成为杨升(存在)大师。从他离开后,其他的大师在帮助地球上的社会看到guang光。
Now, my Dear Children, your are approaching a major point on Mother Earth. It’s up to you, if Mother Gaia continues to be your planet or 3D Matrix cease to exist. You can’t count or expect that the Darkness just magically surrender and give up their control. The portal of Ascension is open, and the ones that are going to ascend, who have been ready for a long time to move back to higher dimensions. They lived thousands of lives here, and their Ascension is coming, as they earned it.
现在,我亲爱的孩子们,你在接近地球母亲之上的一个要点。取决于你,盖亚是继续成为你的星球还是3D矩阵停止存在。你不能指望或期望嘿嘿会魔法般投降,放弃控制。杨升的门户已经打开,那些将会杨升的人,准备了很长的时间返回更高维度的人,他们在这里生活了成千上万的生世,他们的杨升在到来,因为他们赢得了它
Humankind needs to unify in order to remove the Darkness from the planet. You have limited time to do the transformation, the clock is ticking. Please, remember my Dear Children, you are the ones who will change the history of Mother Earth. Thank you Universal Channel.
人类需要团结,以便移除嘿嘿。你没有多少的时间去转变了。请记住,亲爱的孩子们,你是会改变地球历史的人。谢谢你,管道
Please, accept my Love and Strength.Wisdom is within you.Supreme Father
请接纳我的爱和力量。智慧在你之内。

最高的父亲

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../supreme-father...
日期:2022年7月2日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:59 , Processed in 0.035065 second(s), 24 queries .