12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-30 09:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-做出正确的选择

Dear Ones! I am Archangel Michael!
亲爱的,我是大天使麦克
I am not here to add, as you usually say, more wood to the fire. I bring today a moment of reflection. The atmosphere on your planet is coming to a climax for the big moment. I would say that everything is extremely exacerbated; the reactions are intense; the feelings are intense. Like a big shed abandoned over time that has a big layer of dust on it. And one day someone decides that they are going to clean this shed. It’s a lot of dust because it’s been sitting for so long. So this dust takes over the air; it will be removed somehow but it will take over the air, it will rise up and pollute that air for a long time; until it is totally cleaned.
我不是来,就像你经常会说的,把更多的木头添加到火焰中。今天我带来了一个反省的时间。地球上的氛围正在朝向一个巨大时刻的高潮。我会说一切都在加剧;反应是强烈的;感受是强烈的。就像一个被遗弃了很久的小屋,有一层厚厚的灰尘。某天有人决定去清理这个小屋。有着很多灰尘,因为被搁置太久。所以灰尘布满了空气;它可以被移除,但它会布满空气,它会上升,污染空气;直到被完全清理干净
So I would say to you that your planet now, all the dust is up; there are no more carpets; there are no more hiding places; there is nothing. Nothing is hidden; everything is out in the open. And when all these energies come to the surface, a great mass of negative energy rises up along with it, because they are not nice feelings. Everything that is hidden under the rug, hidden in forbidden places, are not things of Light, they are offenses, they are bad deeds, they are bad feelings, everything that is of low vibration. And your planet is living it today. You are living inside this big mass of negative energy.Then it starts to feel like everything is out of control, that all the problems of the world start to appear; that things previously unheard of start to be revealed. New things? No, very old things, but things that were hidden and now are laid bare. And of course this whole layer reaches each one of you. There is no way not to be in this layer. There is no place on the planet where you can say, “No, here I am immune!” No, because it’s a big aura; it’s like a big egregore of negative energy around the whole planet.
所以我跟你说,地球现在所有的灰尘都升起来了;不再有地毯;不再有躲藏的地方;一切都出来了。当这些能量来到表面,一大堆负面能量会一起浮现,因为它们不是美好的感受。藏在地毯下的一切,并不是guang,它们是冒犯、不好的行为、不好的感受,较低振动的一切。地球正在体验这一切。你在这个巨大的负面能量之中生活。然后开始感觉一切都失控了,所有的问题开始出现。闻所未闻的东西开始被揭示。新的东西?不,非常陈旧的东西,但一直被隐藏,现在被陈铺。当然这会触及你们每个人。没办法不被触及。地球上没有一个地方可以说“你在这里不会受到影响!”不,因为它是一个巨大的光环;它是一个巨大的负面能量斗篷包裹了整个地球
And what is happening today? By the laws of physics, let’s put it this way, each particle has a weight. So lighter particles float, stay in the air; heavier ones tend to fall. So imagine a large negative light grid, and the Light from the Central Sun, (another large light grid around the planet). Those lighter particles, that is, those lighter negative energies have been consumed, long ago; and this great egregore of Light is reaching the apex, which are the heavy ones, those that do the most damage. And these are not so easy to transmute.
正在发生什么?根据物理定律,让我们这么说,每个粒子都有一个重量。所以比较轻的粒子漂浮在空中;较重的会跌落。所以想象一个巨大的负面光之网格,以及来自中央太阳的光(另一个包裹地球的光之网格)。那些较轻的粒子,也就是,那些较轻的负面能量很久前就被耗尽;这个巨大的负面能量斗篷在到达顶点,也就是沉重的、最会造成破坏的粒子。这些并不容易转化
And you are going through this moment, where any imbalance, any open door, lets in an avalanche of problems. Ah, so what to do? Sit down, lie down in a hammock and sleep? Oh no, sit on the doorstep and cry? No, I don’t think that’s a good solution either. The time now is to think out loud, to think about balance, to think about everything with Love, not to let your heart overflow bad feelings, not to let yourself be contaminated by what is outside.
你正在经历这个时刻,任何的失衡、任何敞开的门,会让雪崩的问题进入。所以该怎么办?坐下来,躺在吊床上睡觉?不,坐在门口哭泣?不,我不认为这是一个好办法。现在是去思考平衡,伴随着爱思考一切的时间,不要让你的心充满不好的感受,不要让自己被外在的东西污染
So here I’ll make a short paragraph. What is suffering for you? Is it something that hurts, is it something that brings unbalance, is it something without a solution, is it something that you like to feel. Each of you will have your own definition. And what is the tendency of the human being? “Oh, the world is causing me this suffering. When you say “the world”, it is the other, it is life, ah, it is God the Father/Mother. Ah, there will always be someone to blame, forgetting that every step you take returns to you. So if a suffering comes, it is the return of a bad step taken back there. It doesn’t matter if it’s in this life, if it’s in another life; it doesn’t matter. It is the return. And who provoked it? The other? No, it was you. You provoked your own suffering.
我来简单说几句。你的痛苦是什么?是伤害了你的东西,是带来失衡的东西,是没有解决方案的东西,还是你喜欢的东西。你们每个人会有自己的定义。人类的倾向是什么?“哦,世界导致了我产生这个痛苦。当你说世界,它是另一个人,它是生活,它是shen。”啊,总是会有人要去责备,忘记了你迈出的每一步都会返回你。所以如果一个痛苦到来,它是当时迈出的不好步伐的返回。是此生还是另一个生世并不重要;它是返回。谁引发的?别人?不,是你。你引发了自己的痛苦
Then many will say that I am talking nonsense. I am not worried about this. And then what do you do with this suffering? “No, I didn’t create it, the other person did. So what am I going to do? I will throw my suffering in the other’s lap, so that he will suffer with me. Ah, it is very unfair that I suffer alone. So I take a megaphone and tell everyone about my suffering. Then there will always be that… “Poor thing! Oh, dear, what a pity! Everyone starts to feel sorry for the one who is suffering.
然后许多人会说我是在胡说八道。我并不担心这个。那么你要怎么处理这个痛苦?“不,我没有创造它,是别人创造的。所以我要做什么?我会把我的痛苦扔到别人的大腿上,这样他/她会和我一起痛苦。啊,单单我痛苦实在不公平。所以我拿起一个扩音器,告诉每个人我的痛苦。然后总是会有...好可怜,哦,亲爱的,可怜儿!每个人开始对痛苦的人深感同情”
Now I ask: What do you have to do with the suffering of the other? I answer: Nothing. Because each one has to do with his own paths, not with the other’s path. If the other did something to you, it was your creation. Everything originates in you. So I ask a question: Why, when you have a problem do you have the need to pass it on to the other? It is because this is a need that you have; to take the problem and throw it in the lap of how many? You don’t know, in the lap of a lot of people to see if someone will help you.
现在我请问:你要如何处理别人的痛苦?我回答:没什么。因为每个人必须处理自己的道路,不是别人的道路。如果别人对你做了什么,这是你的创造。一切都源自于你。所以我请问你:为什么,当你有一个问题你需要把它传递给别人?因为这是一个你的需求;拾起问题,把它扔到多少人的大腿上?你不知道,很多人的大腿上,如果有人来帮你
Then I ask you a question: Whose problem is it? Who created the problem? You did. Then why do you think that someone else will solve your problem? I would say to you that there is a great selfishness there. “If I am suffering, I will pass on this suffering to as many people as I can, because then everyone will suffer with me. Well, you really have a great capacity to love the other: “Oh no, but I’ll pass it on to see if the other helps me. And why do you have to ask the other for help?
那么我请问你:是谁的问题?谁创造了问题?你。那么为什么你认为别人会解决你的问题?我对你说这里有着很大的自私。如果我痛苦,我会把它传递给尽可能多的人,因为这样每个人会和我一起痛苦。但你有能力去爱别人:哦不,我会传递它去看看别人是否会帮我。你为什么要请别人来帮助你?
How many times are we going to have to repeat here, that help is inside you, not outside. You shout, you exalt, “Oh, I believe in this one; I believe in that one; I adore him; I love him; but when you have a problem, you go and look for it? The other one. That is interesting. It is as if you were saying to us: “Look! I believe, I trust, it’s OK, but I need someone physical to help me. Yes, I can’t do it in my mind alone. Hmm! Interesting way of thinking. Because tomorrow if you find yourself alone somewhere and have no one to ask for help, what will it be like? You will tear your hair out, you will go bald, but you will not ask for help from the one inside you. Because you have always depended on the other. It was always the other who solved your problems, many times giving you his opinion, for that problem; and that was not the best answer for you, because the problem was yours, not his.When will you learn this? Look, for as long as we have been saying this, I don’t think you will ever learn it. And then you say to us: “But I can’t hear you. It is interesting the absurd need you have to have everything in sight. You can’t believe without seeing. So I tell you: learn this, because tomorrow when each one of you, for whatever reason, is going to be alone, how will you do it? Oh, I get it, you will sit in a corner, you will cry until someone comes along. Interesting. Very interesting this posture.
我们重复了多少次,帮助在你之内,不是外在。你呐喊“我相信这个人。我相信那个人;我崇拜他/她。我爱他/她。”当你遭遇一个问题,你前去寻求他/她。很有趣。就好像你在对我们说“看,我相信,没关系,但我需要物理上的某个人来帮助我。是的,我无法光靠头脑去做。”有意思的思维方式。因为明天如果你发现自己在某个地方孤身一人,没什么可以请求帮助,那会是什么样的?你会扯掉你的头发,你会变成秃头,但你不会向内在的那个存在请求帮助。因为你总是依靠别人。总是别人来解决你的问题,很多时候给予你他的建议;那并不是对你来说的最好答案,因为问题是你的,不是他的。你什么时候才能学会?只要我们还在这么说,你就还没有学会。然后你对我们说“但我听不到你们。”这真是有趣的需求,必须要看得见。看不见你就无法相信。所以我告诉你:学会这一点,因为明天,当每个人,出于各种原因,变得孤身一人,你该怎么办?哦,我明白了,你会坐在角落里,你会哭泣直到有人前来。有趣。有趣的姿态
This is not a scolding, it is a reflection. You are going through a difficult moment on the planet, in which each one of you will begin to see more and more those energies that are well kept, and that are yours; and that each one of you will have to treat them; you will have to look them in the face and find the solution. And how do you find the solution? Ah, I hear in unison the answer: “By asking the other for help! Yes, you really haven’t learned anything. You keep insisting on the same mistake. The other is more important than we are. We don’t listen to you, we don’t do anything for you, we don’t give you the answers, we don’t take care of you. That’s right. If you are telling us all this, that is right; it is your choice.
这不是责骂,这是一个反思。你正在经历一个艰难时期,你们每个人会开始更多地看到你的那些隐藏地很好的能量浮现;你必须处理它们;你必须直面它们,找到解决方案。你如何找到?我听到齐声地回答“通过请求别人的帮助!”是的,你真的没有学到任何东西。你不断重复相同的错误。别人比我们更重要。我们并不会聆听你,我们不会为你做任何事情,我们不会给予你答案,我们不会照看你。没关系。如果你要这么说,这是你的选择
Now just think about this: every time you take your suffering and throw it in everybody’s face, did somebody ask you for this? Did someone ask you to know your problem? Did somebody say to you like this: “You have a problem, tell me about it? Did anyone say? No, because people are polite; they won’t say that to you. But you did it. You took your problem, made a ball, and threw it in everybody’s face. Everybody is suffering along with you. Satisfied now, were you happy? I believe you were happy because you spread your suffering around. How wonderful, everyone is now suffering with you, thinking about your problem, to give you a solution. Good, right? You will have several solutions. How wonderful! What did you do? Nothing. You had the answer right in your hands.
现在想一想:每一次你把你的痛苦扔到别人的脸上,别人有要求它吗?别人有请求知道你的问题吗?别人有对你说“你有一个问题,告诉我吧!”有人说这样的话吗?不,因为人们是有礼貌的;他们不会对你说这样的话。但你这么做了。你把你的问题捏成球,扔到每个人的脸上。每个人在和你一起痛苦。你快乐吗?我相信你有。多棒,每个人在和你一起痛苦,谈论你的问题,给予你一个解决方案。很好,不是吗?你会拥有几个解决方案。多棒!你做了什么?没什么。你立马就拥有答案了
You didn’t think, you didn’t even meditate on the problem, you passed it on, and you had the answer. How wonderful! So, I’ll just tell you one little thing: First point – you invaded the free will of others, because nobody asked to know your problem; second – your problem will come back. Ah, but it will come back, and it will come back much stronger, because it was not you who solved it, it was others.
你不思考,你甚至不沉思问题,你传递它,你就拥有答案。多棒!我会再告诉你一样东西:首先---你冒犯了别人的自由意志,因为没人请求知道你的问题;第二---你的问题会返回。它会返回,它会更加强烈地返回,因为并不是你解决的它,是别人
So my brothers and sisters, once again I will ask this: What is to be shared? Experiences. What are experiences? Are they suffering, are they moments of pain, are they moments of anguish? Are these experiences? I believe not. So I will ask you once again: whoever has your problems, keep them, nobody has anything to do with you; it is your problem; it is not the group’s problem; it is not the others’ problem. Spread experiences, exchange views, not sufferings. Is it very difficult to understand this?
所以我的兄弟姐妹们,我再次请问:什么东西被分享了?体验?什么体验?痛苦的体验?我想不是。所以我再次请问你:任何拥有你问题的人都跟你无关;这是你的问题;它不是团队的问题;不是别人的问题;传递体验,交换观点,不是痛苦。这难以理解吗?
And another point, to close the subject, why do you have the need to ask the other to do something for you? Why? Answer: why do you have this need? “I’ll do this, like this, like this. Please pray for me?” You are imposing those people to pray for you. They will feel obliged to pray for you. Is this good? No, it is not. Why? And I’ll just tell you one thing: When you ask to count a problem and ask others to pray for a problem that is yours, I will tell you that you don’t only get positive energy. Many there take pleasure in increasing your problem. So think about it.
另一个要点,来结束今天的信息,你为什么需要别人来替你做些什么?为什么?“我会这么去做。请为我祈祷。”你在强迫那些人为你祈祷。他们会感到不得不这么做。这好吗?不。为什么?我想告诉你一件事情:当你请求别人为你的问题祈祷,我可以告诉你你不仅不会得到积极的能量。许多人还乐于增加你的问题。所以好好想一想
People have the free will to donate as much as they want. No one has to. Asking is something you impose on others to do. Think about it, and start changing your attitudes. Just remember one phrase: Each day will become more difficult. The definition of how the path will be is up to each one of you. So make the right choices.
别人有自由意志想要奉献多少就多少。没人是必需要的。叫别人来做就是强迫。想一想,开始改变你的态度。只是记住:每一天会变得更加艰难。道路会如何的定义完全取决于你。所以做出正确的选择。

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-how-you-see.../
日期:2022年6月25日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 03:12 , Processed in 0.027001 second(s), 24 queries .