主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-27 10:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅塔特隆-你给世界的礼物

Greetings beacons of light, I am Archangel Metatron. I come forth with Angelic frequencies to support and assist you in this time of your Ascension.
问候,灯塔们,我是大天使梅塔特隆,我带来了天使的频率来在这个时刻协助你
Today I wish to speak of your infinite blessing, the infinite blessing that you can bestow upon yourself and upon the world.
今天我希望谈谈你无穷的祝福,你可以授予自己和世界的无穷祝福
Many of you wish to be of service and many of you do not understand or cannot recognize how to be of service in your reality and for Ascension. Recognizing your infinite blessing allows you to be of service, not only to yourself and your own Ascension, but to the Ascension of all, because your infinite blessing becomes an energy and tool that you can share with the entire world, energetically or physically, distantly or face-to-face, it becomes your tool, your skill and ability.
你们许多人希望去服务,你们许多人并不明白或无法确定如何去服务。认识到你无穷的祝福会让你去进行这个服务,不仅对你自己和你的杨升,还有所有人的杨升,因为你无穷的祝福变成了一个你可以与整个世界分享的能量和工具,能量上或物理上,远距离或面对面,它成为你的工具,你的技能和能力
When you share your infinite blessing with yourself and the world, you are sharing the infinity energy of the Creator, the freedom, and liberation energies of the Creator. In truth all that is the Creator and all that is at the source or the core of the Creator.
当你与自己以及世界分享你无穷的祝福,你就是在分享造物主无穷的能量、自由能量。事实上,一切都是造物主,一切都处于造物主的核心
Your infinite blessing is a very pure energy from the essence of your being, not only the essence of your soul and soul group, it is your divine connection with the Creator, and embodiment of the Creator. The blessing is the energy that is recognized or transmitted, as well as its purpose in your reality and the realities of others.
你的无穷祝福是一个来自你存在本质的非常纯粹的能量,不仅是你灵魂和灵魂团体的本质,它是你与造物主的连接,是造物主的体现。祝福就是被认识到或传输的能量,以及它在你和他人现实中的目标
An example might be, that you recognize within your being and essence that you hold the infinite prosperity of the Creator. This might mean that it is your purpose to explore the vibration and the energy of prosperity and how it manifests for yourself, and for others. How to emanate infinite prosperity into your own reality, and how to bless others with this vibration.
举个例子,你认识到你之内持有着造物主无限的繁荣。这可能意味着你的目标是去探索繁荣的振动和能量,以及如何为自己和他人显化它。如何把无限的繁荣散发到你的现实中,如何把这个振动赠予他人
It could be that your energy from the essence of your being is love or peace. It could be a sacred vibration that is drawn from your being personal to you. In truth it can be any energy and any vibration, however, we know that it is infinite, and this is because it spans throughout all of your realities, all of your existences, on the earth and the inner planes because it flows from your essence.
它可以是来自你存在的爱或平和。它可以是从你存在中牵引而出的神圣振动。事实上它可以是任何能量和振动,无论如何,我们知道它是无限的,这是因为它横跨你所有的现实、存在,地球上以及内在平面,因为它从你的本质流出
With a greater understanding of your infinite blessing, there is the need for us to support you in understanding what your blessing is, what your gift to the world is, your service to yourself and the world.
伴随着对你无穷祝福的一个更大的理解,需要我们来支持你理解你的祝福是什么,你给予世界的礼物是什么,你对自己和世界的服务是什么
Allow yourself to take your attention and your focus into your heart space, your heart chakra and your higher heart chakra.
把你的注意力和专注带到你的心之空间、心轮和更高的心轮
Imagine that there are numerous circles. There is a large circle within a smaller circle, within that a smaller circle, and within that a smaller circle, and so, it continues.
想象有着很多圆圈。有一个巨大的圆圈,里面有一个小圆圈,再里面还有一个更小的圆圈等等
I, Archangel Metatron, invite you to imagine that you step into the first circle and it is like a tunnel of light, maybe it has many different tunnel colors, or maybe it has the same color running through it. As you step into one circle, you can step into another, as we step through this tunnel of light, you are traveling and journeying deeper into your essence, your true divine connection with the Creator, your embodiment, your energy of the Creator.
我邀请你去想象你步入第一个圆圈,它就像一条光之隧道,也许它有着很多不同的颜色,或者只有一个颜色。当你步入一个圆圈,你可以步入另一个,当我们通过这个光之隧道,你更加深入你的核心,你与造物主的连接,你的体现,造物主的能量
As you walk through this tunnel you may be drawn to a blazing light or a core energy, which will be your essence. Imagine that within the core energy there is a symbol, a word, or a vision, something that dictates to you, and allows you to understand the energy that is your essence.
当你通过这个隧道,你可能会被一道炽热的光或一个核心能量吸引,那就是你的本质。想象在核心能量中有着一个符号,一个字,一个景象,让你明白你本质能量的东西
That is born from the infinity of the Creator, and that is your blessing to share with others and yourself. It will be something simple. It could be healing, truth, wisdom, generosity, kindness or something else. Take a few moments to recognize the blessing that is your essence, that is born from infinity, runs through all aspects of your being and that is yours to share with yourself and the world.
它来自造物主的无穷,这是你与别人和自己分享的祝福。它可以是很简单的东西。它可以是疗愈、真理、智慧、慷慨、友善等。花点时间来认识到你本质的祝福,来自无限,贯穿你存在的所有面向,你可以与自己和世界分享它
Allow yourself, whether you can access the understanding or not to take this energy, this infinite essence into your being. Let it flow into your body, into your auric field and surroundings, and allow yourself to sit within this energy and vibration to breathe it in, and to breathe it out. Become accustomed to it, to feel its presence, to feel its guidance.
让自己,无论你获得这个理解与否,带这个能量、这个无限的本质进入你的存在。让它流入你的身体、金场、周遭,让自己坐落于这个能量和振动中来吸入它,呼出它。适应它,感受它的存在,感受它的指引
When you feel ready, you can affirm: I hold or embody the infinite blessing of
当你感到准备好了,你可以确信:我持有着或体现着___的无穷祝福
It could be, ‘I embody the infinite blessing of prosperity, of peace, of joy, of bliss, of truth, of oneness, of kindness, of healing.’ Whatever you feel inspired to express.
它可以是“我体现着繁荣、平和、喜悦、幸福、真理、合一、友善、疗愈的无穷祝福”。任何你感到被启发去表达的
Then expand the affirmation.
然后扩张确信
‘I embody the infinite blessing of ……… and I share this with myself and the world now.’
“我体现着___的无穷祝福,我与自己和世界分享它”
Allow yourself to repeat this statement over and over until you feel it pulsating throughout your being. Then feel yourself like a liquid light waterfall sharing this energy as a blessing with yourself, and with others.
重复这句话,直到你感到它贯穿你的存在脉动。然后感到自己像一个液体光瀑布,与自己和他人分享这个能量
You can achieve this during meditation time or even when you are out and about.
你可以在冥想的时候或者出门的时候去做
You do not need to share it with another, you can simply allow yourself to radiate this blessing.
你不需要与别人分享,你可以只是让自己散发这个祝福
You may find yourself using a word or the affirmation, or a symbol or an action that allows the blessing to begin, but it is for you to explore.
你可能会发现自己使用一个词或肯定语,或符号或行为来让祝福开始流动,但它等待着你去探索
I thank you,I am Archangel Metatron
谢谢,

我是大天使梅塔特隆

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../what-is-your...
日期:2022年6月24日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:59 , Processed in 0.030346 second(s), 24 queries .