12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-27 09:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-你所遭遇的巨石

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
So many times you ask us, "When will life stop being such a struggle?" Our answer, with great love, is always, "when you stop struggling with life."
你询问我们很多次“什么时候生活不再那么辛苦?”我们的答案,伴随着巨大的爱,总是“当你停止挣扎”
Consider a stream. Unobstructed it flows smoothly, gracefully, swiftly, and powerfully. When it encounters an obstacle, such as a boulder that it cannot move, temporarily some of the currents in the stream push against the boulder. Their flow becomes chaotic, slower, and less powerful. Sometimes the water that runs into the boulder even bounces back upstream, temporarily.... until it surrenders to the greater current, joins the path of least resistance, and flows smoothly around the boulder.
思考一条河流。在没有障碍物的情况下顺畅、优雅、迅速、强力地流动。当它遭遇一个障碍物,比如一块巨石,一些水流会暂时性地冲击巨石。它们的流动变得混乱、缓慢、不那么有力度。有时候冲向巨石的水流会反弹,暂时性地...直到它臣服于更大的河流,加入最少阻力的道路,顺畅地绕过巨石流动
In your life, when you encounter something that you consider to be a boulder – something you cannot change and do not want in your path – you have a few choices. You can rally against your "boulders." You can struggle to change them. You can resist the fact that they even exist. You can resent the people, situations, and things that are unwanted in your life all you want and yet dear ones... there is an easier and quicker way around your boulders in life... and like that stream, it involves surrendering to the path of least resistance.
在你的生活中,当你遭遇你视为的巨石---你无法改变,不想要拥有的东西---你有着一些选择。你可以抗拒你的“巨石”。你可以费劲改变它们。你可以不想要承认它们的存在。你可以讨厌生活中不想要的人、情况和事物,但亲爱的,有着一个更加简单的、快速的方法绕过生活中的巨石,就像河流,它涉及臣服于最小阻力的道路
Suppose someone won't cooperate with you. Your boss won't give you time off. Your ex won't pay child support. The slowest car in traffic won't change lanes. You can't get a customer service representative on the line... and the list goes on. You have encountered what you feel is a "boulder" in life – something, someone, or some situation that you perceive to be in the way of your graceful, happy flow in life.
假设有人不与你合作。雇主不给你放假。前任不给抚养费。开车的时候前面很慢的车不让开。你无法联系到客服等等。你遭遇到了生活中的“巨石”---某个东西,某个人或某个情况阻碍了你优雅快乐的流动

You can sit and complain about the situation all you like but that is unlikely to change the situation. You can try to cajole, bully, or manipulate another person but that is unlikely to work as well. You can honk your horn in traffic or curse at the driver ahead of you. You can waste your precious life force trying to change the external circumstances – the "boulders" in your life – or you can surrender to your heart of hearts, surrender to love, and allow your guidance to carry you right around these perceived challenges.
你可以坐在那里,抱怨情况,但这不太可能改变情况。你可以去欺负、控制别人,但这也不太可能奏效。你可以在交通中按喇叭或者咒骂前方的司机。你可以浪费你宝贵的生命去试图改变外在---生活中的“巨石”---或者你可以臣服于心、爱,让你的指引带你绕过这些感知到的挑战
This takes faith in the fact that you are loved. It takes faith in the fact that the creator of universes knows infinite resources and 7.8 billion people, many of whom could be helpful. It takes faith in the fact that the power that created your body can heal it, that the eternal source of all abundance can guide you to what you need, and the light that lives and breathes in all souls truly wants to assist you with more cooperative and harmonious relationships.
这需要相信你被爱着。相信宇宙的创造者有着无限的资源,78亿人有很多可以帮得上忙。相信创造了你身体的力量可以疗愈它,所有丰盛的源头可以指引你获得你需要的东西,在所有灵魂中生活的guang真的想要用更多合作性的和谐的人际关系协助你
As you let go of the struggle with the things, people, and situations you don't want, you make room for the things, people, and situations you do. You can't push against a boulder and flow downstream at the same time. You can, however surrender to the present moment, to what is right in front of you, and in the very next moment, surrender to your heart and allow yourself to be assisted in flowing towards what you really desire – peace, happiness, abundance, kindness, harmony, health, and the things that you'd like, situations you want... perhaps coming in a way that looks a little different than you originally envisioned.
当你放下对不想要的事物、人、情况的纠葛,你为你想要的事物、人、情况腾出空间。你无法抗拒巨石的同时顺畅地流动。无论如何,你可以臣服于当下,你面前正确的东西。在下一个时刻,臣服于你的心,让自己被协助来朝向你真正的渴望---平和、幸福、丰盛、友善、和谐、健康,你喜欢的东西,你想要的情况...也许会在你最初设想的不太一样的方式中前来
Are you willing to trust you are loved? Then, dear ones stop struggling with life. Stop talking about what shouldn't exist, who shouldn't be doing what, who is getting in your way, what is stopping you, or how challenged, sick, broke, angry, frustrated, jealous, or upset you are. Stop telling the story of the boulder stopping you and start telling the story about how love is trying to help.
你愿意去相信你被爱着吗?那么,亲爱的,停止挣扎。停止谈论什么不应该存在,谁不应该做什么,谁在妨碍你,什么在阻碍你,或者你有多备受挑战、不舒服、破产、生气、沮丧、嫉妒。停止述说巨石阻碍你的故事并开始述说爱如何试图帮助的故事
We love you so much and we see a lot of your unnecessary struggles with life as we gently attempt to whisper in your hearts, "Let go. Let God. We want to help..."
我们非常爱你,我们看到了很多不必要的挣扎,随着我们温柔地在你的心中低语“放手。允许。我们想要帮助”
There are many boulders in your world right now. Are you going to struggle with them, or allow yourself to flow around them? It is your choice. Next time you encounter what you perceive to be a boulder in life, stop. Breathe. Relax. Say to yourself, "It is what it is. Life is what it is. I am who I am. I know what I want... what next?" Drop into your heart and you will feel your next step.
现在地球上存在着很多的巨石。你要抗拒它们还是让自己绕过它们?你来选择。下一次你遭遇你视为的巨石,停下来,呼吸,放松,对自己说“它就是它的所是。生活是生活的所是。我是我所是。我知道我想要什么,接下来呢?”进入你的心,你会感到你的下一个步伐
Someone won't cooperate? "They are who they are. I am who I am. I know what I want. What next?" Perhaps you will be impulsed to have a conversation from the heart. Perhaps you'll be impulsed to work with someone else. Perhaps you'll be shown a path to work around this individual. There are so many possible solutions. Your heart will tell you the next step.
有人不合作?他们是他们的所是。我是我所是。我知道我想要什么。接下来呢?也许你会被推动去进行真心的交流。也许你会被推动去和别人合作。也许你会被展示一条道路去绕过这个人。有着很多可能的解决方案。你的心会告诉你下一个步伐
As you stop resisting the boulders in your life and instead breathe, drop into your hearts and find the next step – the thing to think or do that feels kindest, easiest, most loving – then you, like the stream, will discover the path of least resistance, cease your struggling and be guided to the life you truly want once again.
当你停止抗拒生活中的巨石,进入你的心,找到下一个步伐---感觉起来最友善、最简单、最有爱的东西---然后你,就像河流,会发现最小阻力的道路,停止挣扎,被指引到你真正想要的生活
God Bless You! We love you so very much.-- The Angels
shen祝福你!我们非常地爱你

天使

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../flowing-around...
日期:2022年6月24日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 06:06 , Processed in 0.026602 second(s), 25 queries .