主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-27 09:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
信念夫人-你面前的选择

I come on the wings of love! I am delighted to come before you to talk about the work that we, the Lords and Ladies of Light do upon the inner realms. I am Archangel Michael's divine counterpart in feminine form. My work complements that of Michael and we work to protect those who call upon us each day. It is a work that is ongoing and continuous and so we have great legions of angels assigned to each of us in order to fulfill our roles as mankind's protectors. It is our greatest joy to fulfill this duty! We have both pledged to continue in this role until every last member of the human race has been freed from the illusionary world that you live upon. We work unceasingly on behalf of all upon the Earth. We serve Creator in this way.
我驾着爱的翅膀而来!我很高兴前来谈论我们在内在领域所做的工作。我是大天使麦克阴性形态中的对应物。我的工作是替麦克的工作做补充,我们保护那些呼唤我们的人。这是一个不间断的工作,所以我们被分配了很多天使以便履行人类保护者的角色。我们很高兴来履行这个职责!我们都承诺继续这个角色,直到最后一个人类走出幻象。我们为了地球上的一切不间断地工作。我们在这样的方式中服务造物主
There is much that needs attending to in these most exciting times upon the Earth. My task is to oversee and assign our angelic teams to their tasks. As you can imagine, this is a demanding role at this time. We are almost continuously called upon by someone, somewhere upon the Earth. We endeavor to save people in a vast variety of situations that come forth where our intervention is required. We work with your Guardian Angels also and are always in close communication with them. There is nothing that we do not know or are unaware of. All is known to us.
在这些激动人心的时刻有着很多东西需要去照料。我的任务是监督,把工作分配给我们的天使团队。正如你可以想象的,这是一个严格要求的角色。我们几乎总是在被呼唤。我们努力在各种各样的情况中在干预被需要的地方营救。我们也与你的守护天使共事,我们总是与他们密切沟通。没什么是我们不知道的或没有意识到的。
Life upon your planet is about to take a decided turn for the better and we of the Angelic realms are most happy and excited about this. Long have we waited for this most auspicious time. Long have we worked to bring more Light to the world and all of her inhabitants. On the inner planes, we all work together in harmony and in peaceful cooperation. We recognize each other as equals in all things, in all ways. Life flows always in harmony and equilibrium. Upon the Angelic realms, all serve our Creator's Divine Will in the focus of service for the highest and greatest good of all. That which Divine Creator decrees is our most earnest desire to serve.
地球上的生活就要显著好转,我们非常高兴和兴奋。我们等待这个吉祥的时刻很久了。我们致力于把更多的guang带给世界和其居民很久了。在内在平面,我们都在和谐平和的合作中工作。我们视彼此为平等的。生活总是在和谐、平衡中流动。在天使领域,所有人都专心服务于一切的最高良善,这也是造物主的意思。
We are helping Earth at this time in her birthing process endeavoring to bring to fruition the vision of the Earth as a beautiful Earth Star, shining resplendently in the heavens, a great beacon of Light in the universe, for that is her destiny. Earth will once again become the great living library of the universe, where beings from all corners of the vast galactic worlds will come to enjoy the treasures that only Earth can offer. There are vast treasures within her waiting to be discovered, treasures of knowledge, treasures of wisdom, treasures of the heart and soul. Much ancient knowledge, once commonly available to all galactic citizens, will be re-discovered in the coming years and re-introduced to a waiting audience.
我们正在帮助地球诞生,努力带来地球变成一个美丽的星星,宇宙中的一个巨大灯塔这样的结果,因为这是它的命运。地球会再次成为宇宙中伟大的图书馆,来自各个地方的存在能够享受只有地球可以提供的宝藏。它之内有着巨大的宝藏等待着被发现,知识、智慧、心和灵魂的宝藏。很多古老的知识,曾经能够被所有银河市民获取的,会在未来的几年被再次发现和引入
We know the choices that are before you in your now moment. We also see into your hearts and know that the majority of you have chosen the path of love and peace. It is only a matter of the aligning of the cosmic moments to bring this into fulfillment. This is a great and momentous task for all in this vast galaxy. The great awakening is at hand, but before that can take place, much work is required of those who are awake and aware, and you it is that are doing it. I am humbled by your greatness.
我们知道现在位于你面前的选择。我们也看向你的心,知道大多数人已经选择了爱与平和的道路。这只是和宇宙时刻对齐把它带来的问题。这对这个广阔星系中的所有人来说都是一个巨大的任务。觉醒就在前面,但在它发生之前,那些苏醒和有意识的人需要做很多工作,你正在做着。我对你的伟大感到谦卑

原文:https://www.therainbowscribe.com/lady-faith-june-24-2022
日期:2022年6月24日
来自:Marlene Swetlishoff
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 10:20 , Processed in 0.054966 second(s), 25 queries .