主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-23 08:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
六翼天使-急躁

Hello, my dear! Today I would like to talk to you about the things, as I know, worry a lot of you. And at issue will be your impatience that is sometimes so hard for you to cope with.
你好,亲爱的!今天我想要来与你谈谈,如我所知,令你们很多人担忧的东西。那就是有时候你难以应付的急躁
Numerous messages of Father-Absolute and other Light Forces of the Universe said a lot of times that impatience can just delay the desirable event since it conveys the energy of too low vibrations.
父亲以及其它光之存在说了很多次急躁会推迟令人向往的事件,因为它传达出太低振动的能量
Beside this I would also like to remind you about the fact that impatience is distrust to our Creator and the scenario he prepared for the inhabitants of Earth.Of course, I understand how hard it is for you to put up with the fact that chaos is still holding sway over your planet and events develop according to an absurd, inhumane and criminal scenario.
除了这一点,我还想要提醒你急躁就是不相信造物主以及他为地球居民准备的场景。当然,我明白让你去忍受依旧控制着地球的混乱,事件(复数)根据不人道的荒谬场景在发展会有多难
The creatures knowing no love or sympathy who you are used to calling globalists and who are still at the helm of Earth are pushing their way through and go on with the implementation of their programme on annihilation of humanity.
支持全球化的存在以及依旧控制地球、想要泯灭人类的存在不知道什么是爱或同情心
And seeing all this you feel being powerless because, unlike them, you have no other tools of influence on the current events beside energy ones.
看到这一切你感到无力,因为,不像他们,你除了能量没有别的工具来影响当前的事件(复数)
So now I would like to explain to you why the process of Earth’s transition to the Fifth dimension is being procrastinated. Before all, the reason is that the majority of the population of Earth is still not ready to take the appalling truth – it goes too far beyond the limits of the world perception of an average man.
所以我想要向你解释为什么地球过渡到五维一拖再拖。就是大多数人依旧没有准备好拾起令人震惊的真像---它远超普通人的世界观
I know that a lot of you think that everybody who can revive has already revived.Yet, it is actually not right: the revival of humanity goes on – every month, every week and every day the army of people is replenished with those who start realizing who actually controls your planet and what horrible consequences their rule results in.And it happens for the following reasons.
我知道你们很多人认为能够接受的早已接受。但,这事实上并不对:人类的苏醒持续进行着---每个月、每一周,每一天人类军团添加开始意识到谁真正控制着地球,它们的统治导致了什么可怕结果的人。它的发生有以下几个原因
Firstly, globalists themselves do not conceal their plans and are increasingly intruding into the holy of holies – a Divine Creation which is man.They are doing their best to ruin your genuine essence, cripple children’s psyche and introduce poisonous gene modified preparations into your bodies.
首先,支持全球化的存在并不隐藏自己的计划,在越来越多地闯入神圣的地方---神圣的造物,也就是人类。它们在尽力污染你真正的本质,削弱孩子的心灵,把有毒的基因修改引入你的身体
They incite fear, anger and aggression everywhere.
And all this is becoming SO apparent now that only a blind man can fail to see it.At least, pure human souls see it clearly this time and it means that their conscience is starting to change quickly too.
它们在每个地方激起恐惧、愤怒、攻击。这一切现在都变得很明显,只有瞎子无法看到。至少纯洁的灵魂能够清晰地看到,这意味着他们的良知在开始快速改变
All the things now in progress in the world can be called an operation named “Live bait fishing”.So as to fair and square unmask those who enslaved your planet, they should be let show themselves fair and square too.Which is the case now everywhere.
所有正在发展的东西可以被称为一个运作,命名为“活饵钓鱼”。所以为了揭示奴役地球的存在,它们应该被允许展示自我。现在随处可见
These creatures who are used to treating people as a herd of obedient sheep that they have been controlling so easily for so many centuries by inertia still believe that it is under their control as before.
这些存在把人类视为羊,轻易地控制了很多世纪,现在依旧习惯性地认为还控制着
But they do not take into consideration that Earth herself has rebelled against their millennia-old yoke and stood up for humanity.And, generally speaking, the whole Universe has rebelled against them as well as all its highly developed civilizations.
但它们没有考虑到地球自己在抗拒它们数千年古老的轭,并支持着人类。总的来说,整个宇宙在抗拒它们
From the subtle level you are now being provided with enormous support.Each revived person is held by hand by the Higher Aspects of their Soul, their Safeguard Angel, Spiritual guides and Star families.
从微妙的层面,你在被提供巨大的支持。每个苏醒的人被他们灵魂的更高面向、守护天使、精神指导和星星家人支持着
We see each of you from the subtle level and are trying to do our best to help you break free from the captivity of the third dimension conscience and advance to a new level of your evolution.
我们在尽力帮助你突破三维的鸟笼,进入新的进化水平
We are fighting for each and every pure Soul for the purpose of which there is being prolonged the crucial process of selection of the revived from those unable to revive that is now in progress on Earth.And it is coming up to an end now.
我们在为了每一个纯洁的灵魂战斗,因为从无法苏醒的人之中挑选能够苏醒的人这个进程被拖延。它正在结束
And so as to speed it up, live for the day, enjoy small things and in terms of energy make the long-awaited moment of Transition closer.
所以为了加速,活在当下,享受小事物,让长期等待的过渡时刻更加接近
Believe me, my dear, everything will happen at the best and most favourable time for everybody.Just confine in the Creator and try to “tame” your restless Mind.
相信我,亲爱的,一切会在最有利于每个人的时刻发生。只有造物主知道,试着去“驯服”你急躁的头脑

日期:2022年6月19日
来自:Marta
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 14:20 , Processed in 0.031705 second(s), 24 queries .