主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-19 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-种瓜得瓜

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是萨南达
It is with great joy that I am once again allowed to see you.  Forget any connection with what is celebrated today in relation to my person while incarnate.  I will not comment on this.  Each one follows his heart, each one follows what he believes;  and it's all right.
伴随着巨大的喜悦我再次被允许来看你。忘记今天跟我有关的庆祝。我不会对此发表看法。每个人跟随自己的心,跟随自己所相信的;
Moments of great change are approaching.  Moments of joy for some, moments of sadness and despair for others.  Unfortunately we would like everyone to be extremely happy with a fair, balanced, loving world, but unfortunately some hearts were sown with no light and these are exactly what practically guide your planet.
巨大改变的时刻在接近。对一些人来说的喜悦时刻,对一些人来说的悲伤和绝望的时刻。我们希望每个人都对一个公平的平衡的有爱的世界感到高兴,但不幸的是一些心没有guang,而它们正是引导着地球的东西
And many vibrate in the same range as them;  vibrate their ideas;  their thoughts vibrate;  repeat their actions;  believing that there is a being of light who effectively thinks about them as he should.  Sadness will inevitably shake their hearts, because many things will come to light, and they will not be beautiful things to see or hear.  Many who today look like Angels, behave like Angels, will be unmasked, and this will cause a lot of sadness, a lot of revolt.  This whole chaotic picture is what we have been trying to change every day, trying to find the means and ways to make everything happen in the least traumatic way possible.
许多人在和它们相同的范畴中振动;振动它们的想法;重复它们的行为;相信有着一个光之存在和他一样地在思考。悲伤会不可避免地摇晃他们的心,因为许多东西会被揭示,它们不会很漂亮。很多今天看起来像天使的人会放下面具,这会导致很多悲伤、抗拒。这整个混乱的画面就是我们每天在致力于改变的,试图找到方法让一切在最不痛苦的方式中发生
Don't wait for the “D” day;  don't wait for a day of..., where everything will happen at the same time.  If we were going to make this decision we would have made it a long time ago, but we want the human race to be able to keep itself as balanced as possible.  Then everything will happen gradually.  You may not even know what is happening, and I would tell you that it is already happening.
不要等待“那”天;不要等待一切都会在同一时间发生的日子。如果我们要这么做,我们早就做了,但我们想要人类能够自己保持尽可能的平衡。然后一切会逐步发生。你可能都不知道什么正在发生,我告诉你它已经在发生
Our strategy is not to make noise;  it is exactly to act, surreptitiously and discreetly, to cause the least possible impact, but the moment will come when there will be no more hiding;  there will be no more lying, as many think, about what is happening on your planet.  Everything will come to light, but rest assured that we will be controlling everything that will be said to you.
我们的策略是不发出噪音;而是静静地,小心翼翼地行为,为了产生最小的影响,但不再遮遮掩掩的时间会到来。你会知道正在地球上发生什么。一切会被揭示,但放心,我们会管理好会对你述说的一切
I ask each heart, each one of you, to stay within the sphere of Unconditional Love.  Don't judge, don't crucify anyone.  Today you are absolutely certain that my crucifixion was carried out in the interests of those who ruled at the time.  Don't do the same thing.  Don't crucify anyone.  Every black-hearted being that today governs any point on this planet will be led to the Universal Laws.  You will not be the ones to judge him.
我请求每个心,每个人,处于无条件的爱中。不要评判、审判任何人。今天管理地球上任何一个点的每个黑色的心都会被领向宇宙法则。轮不到你去审判它们
We already know exactly what will be done, and we don't want judgment either.  You don't know anything about the Universal Laws, because you were never allowed to know them, but soon you will.  So the time is not to be afraid, the time is not to be afraid;  the moment is to fill the heart with Love.  Only that.  Each soul has made a choice, in this and other lifetimes, and each soul will now be reaping what it has sown in this and other lifetimes;  only that.
我们已经知道什么会被完成,我们也不想要评判。你并不清楚宇宙法则,因为你从未被允许去知道,但你很快会。所以这不是害怕的时间;而是让心充满爱的时间。每个灵魂都已经做出了选择,每个灵魂现在会收获它所播种的;仅此而已
Don't pity or flatter anyone, because you don't really know who that soul is.  Many dress up as good girls, but from behind they mistreat, abhor, discriminate, do all kinds of actions contrary to the Light;  but you don't see, you only see what's on the outside, not what's on the inside.  But we see.
不要可怜或讨好任何人,因为你并不清楚那个灵魂是谁。许多灵魂打扮成乖乖女,但它们背后厌恶、虐待、歧视guang。但你看不到,你只看到外表,不是内在。但我们能看到
So the moment is not for judgment, the moment is for accepting what is said.  The time has come for you to actually trust what we say, otherwise it will be very difficult for you to stay in that aura above the rest.  Because if there is doubt, contestation, you will mix with that lower vibration and I assure you that it will be very difficult to get out of there.
所以这不是评判的时间,而是接纳所说的。去真正相信我们所说的,否则你会很难去处于超越这一切的光环中。因为如果有着疑惑、争论,你会与较低的振动混合,我向你保证会很难走出去
The moment approaches.  I would say, the most explicit moment is approaching, because we are not standing still.  Much has already been done, and you will only know later, that it is already done.  So just fill yourself with lots of Unconditional Love.  Love yourself first, love your brothers, love those who are close to you and who are part of your family;  no judgments, no criticisms.  Each one is what they are, and each one forged their soul the way they wanted and reached this moment.
我想说,无比清晰的时刻在接近,因为我们没有站着不动。许多东西已经完成,你只会稍后知晓。所以只是让自己充满无条件的爱。先爱自己,爱你的兄弟,爱贴近你的人,爱家人。不要评判、批评。每个人是他们的所是,每个人按照自己想要的方式锻造自己的灵魂,来到了这个时刻
So it's not up to you to judge or applaud them;  it's up to each one to walk.  Just trust that everything you do with an open heart, with love, will work.  You are often seeing results ahead, but you always want more, you are never satisfied, you always think you deserve more.  Watch out!  Always be very grateful for the present moment, for what you are living, even if it is not the way you would like, even if there is still a lot of difficulty to live, be grateful;  because your soul has brought you to this time, to this moment, where it is being allowed to evolve or not;  it's her choice.
所以轮不到你来评判或称赞他们。每个人走自己的路。只是相信你伴随着一个敞开的心、爱去做的一切都会奏效。你经常提前看到结果,但你总是想要更多,你从未感到满足,你总是认为你值得拥有更多。小心!总是感恩当下,感恩你的生活,即使它不是你喜欢的那样,即使有着很多困难,感恩;因为你的灵魂带你来到了这个时刻,它进不进化。是它的选择
So be grateful that you can be here right now, and be able to tell your descendants tomorrow what you experienced on this planet during an ascension.  Many in the universe don't know what it is, but you will and you can tell others.  I think this is already a big point to be grateful for.  Father/Mother God's permission for you to be a part of this process.
所以感恩你现在能够在这里,能够日后告诉后人你在这个星球的杨升期间体验了什么。宇宙中的许多存在不知道它是什么滋味,但你可以告诉他们。我想这已经是一个值得感激的东西了。shen允许你成为这个进程的一部分
So fill your heart with Love.  Fill your heart with Light and don't open your mouth to judge anyone, to criticize anyone.  Cut it out of your vocabulary.  Each one is what it is;  each one got here as they had to get here.  It won't be you judging or criticizing that will make that person change, on the contrary, with this gesture you launch more negative energy in her and against you too.  So don't make these mistakes anymore.  Emanate only Love.
所以让你的心充满爱/guang。不要张嘴评判任何人、批评任何人。每个人是他/她的所是;每个人到达这里因为他们必须到达这里。轮不到你去评判或批评来使那个人改变,相反,伴随着这个姿态你会引起他/她更多负面的能量。所以不要再犯这些错误。只散发爱
If you can't emanate Love, don't emanate anything, but don't emanate anger, don't emanate criticism, no judgment, just wrap that soul in Light and ask the Beings of Light to take care of that soul.  And so we will.  It is not up to you to make any kind of judgment, it is up to the Divine Laws.
如果你无法散发爱,不要散发任何东西,不要散发愤怒、批评、评判,只是把那个灵魂包裹在guang中,请求光之存在照顾好那个灵魂。我们会的。轮不到你去评判,这是神圣法则的工作
And to finish, let it be very clear, it is not up to you to make any kind of judgment, not even against us.  We will do things that you won't agree with, that at first you won't understand, but then I ask you: Who are you to judge us?  Do you know the Divine Laws?  No, you don't.  You know the laws of men, and those laws that are supposed to have been passed down from the Divine;  not the Divine Laws themselves.
总结,让我们说清楚,轮不到你去评判,甚至对我们。我们会做你不会同意的事情,一开始你无法理解的事情,但我请问你:你有资格评判我们吗?你了解神圣法则吗?不,你不知道。你知道人类的发绿,那些所谓的由shen传递下来的发绿。不是神圣的法则
So under no circumstances judge or condemn.  This will be a new path.  For those who really want to ascend this is the new path, without judgment and without criticism;  whatever happens.  And only then, you will effectively be ready for the New World, understanding that each soul reaps what it sows.  Exactly as each of you is doing right now.
所以不要去评判或谴责。这会是一条新的道路。对于那些真的想要杨升的人,这是新的道路,不要评判和批评;无论发生什么。只有这样,你才能有效地准备好进入新的世界,明白每个灵魂收获它所播种的。就是你们每个人现在正在做的

日期:2022年6月17日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:02 , Processed in 0.028177 second(s), 24 queries .