主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-14 10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-你是被选中的

Dearest Ones It is a time to Celebrate YOUR life as a being of LIGHT . Many of you have been through many traumas in your own life and you may be feeling battered and bruised by all that you have been through. Maybe you are still feeling down and wondering what life is all about, but Dear One realize that those same traumas that you have experienced, have made YOU what you are today.
亲爱的,是时候庆祝你作为光之存在的生命。你们许多人经历过许多的创伤,你可能因此感到破损、伤痕累累。也许你依旧情绪低落,想知道生命的意义,但亲爱的,意识到那些创伤让你成为了今天的所是
Looking back over your life ,whatever experiences you have been through, YOU have survived and YOU are still here today. There may have been many times that you might have wanted to leave the Earth plane but YOU are still here!!!!!!!!. and I applaud you for that. It has not been easy for any of you but YOU, whether you believe this or not, are one of the chosen ones . YOU are a being of LIGHT and as such one of my Special Spiritual Warriors and I now want to Celebrate YOUR life.
回顾你的人生,无论你经历了什么,你幸存了下来,你今天依旧在这里。可能很多次你想要离开地球,但你依旧在这里!我赞美你。对你们任何人来说这都不容易,但你,无论你相信与否,是天选之人。你是一个光之存在,因此是我的一个特殊的精神战士,我想要庆祝你的生命
Many ,many souls volunteered to come down to Earth at this special time when the Earth Ascends into the 5th Dimension but only a few were chosen. YOU were one of my special team and YOU were chosen . It was known that as a soul YOU would be strong enough to take on the many challenges that have brought you to where you are today and I am here now to Celebrate YOUR Life .
许多灵魂自愿在这个特殊的时刻来到地球,但只有很少的灵魂被选中。你是我特殊团队的一员,你是被选择的。因为作为一个灵魂,你被视为足够强大来面对会带你到达你今天所在之地的挑战,我现在来庆祝你的生命
I have looked after each and every one of my special spiritual warriors and in your darkest days myself and my Angels of Light were always there for you and always will be . However you may be feeling it is no time to give up now. You are all at the end of a cycle of darkness on the planet, the Dark before the Dawn so to speak and it is time now to CELEBRATE a job well done.
我照看着我每一个特殊的精神战士,在你最黑暗的日子里,我和我的guang之天使们总是支持着你。无论你作何感受,现在不是放弃的时候。你们都处于一个黑暗周期的结尾,黎明前的黑暗,是时候去庆祝你做得很好
It is time now to MANIFEST all that you so desire for yourself and the NEW EARTH. However long you have been waiting ,it is finally time NOW to achieve all those dreams that you have been waiting and wishing for. Abundance is your reward now.
是时候去显化你为自己和新地球如此渴望的一切。无论你等待了多久,是时候去实现那些你一直等待和希望的梦想。丰盛就是你的回报
An Abundance of Love, Light ,Laughter and Happiness .
丰盛的爱、光、欢笑和幸福
It is finally time to say goodbye to the darkness and celebrate the coming of the Dawn of the New World .
是时候去对黑暗说再见并庆祝新世界的黎明
You maybe tired, you maybe down ,you maybe disheartened and you maybe weary of the fight but Dear One you are on the edge of a New Beginning. Rest now Spiritual warriors .Rest in the certain knowledge that the best is yet to come.
你可能很累,你也许沮丧,你可能厌倦了战斗,但亲爱的,你处于一个新开始的边缘。好好休息,精神战士,在“最好的尚未到来”的确信中休息
Celebrate YOUR life .
庆祝你的生命
Call on me now to guide you into this New World of Love, Light ,Laughter and Happiness. Whether you see me or not I am with you always. CELEBRATE your life ,dry those tears, let go of those old feelings and come with me into your new Heaven on Earth.
呼唤我来指引你进入这个爱、光、欢笑、幸福的新世界。无论你看到我与否,我总是与你在一起。庆祝你的生命,擦干眼泪,放下旧的感受,和我一起进入地球上的新天堂
I am Michael.
我是麦克,我发送你很多祝福和爱

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-celebration.../
日期:2022年6月13日
来自:Thea Grace
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:18 , Processed in 1.056266 second(s), 25 queries .