主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-14 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-你就是我

My beloved children, flames of my heart, embodiments of my spirit. You are me: you have my power, my creativity, my abilities, you have simply been trained to forget.
我亲爱的孩子们,我心中的火焰,我精神的体现。你就是我:你有着我的力量、创造性、能力,你只是被训练去忘记
You are powerful creators and manifestors. You. Yes, my beloved heart, you reading these words. You are magnificent, unspeakably magnificent.
你是强大的创造者和显化者。是的,亲爱的,阅读这些话语的你。你是辉煌的,无法言表的
I see You.
我看到了你
I see your fears, I see your regrets, I see your challenges. I see and I bless each and every one. There is nothing to hide from me. I see the perfection in every fear, every regret and challenge is perfect to me. I honour each and every one. There is never ever any judgement of you. You judge you. I never do.
我看到了你的恐惧、悔意、挑战。我看到并祝福每一个人。你无法向我隐藏。我在每一个恐惧中看到完美,每一个悔意和挑战对我来说都是完美的。我荣耀每一个人。我永远不会评判你。你在评判自己。我永远不会这么做
Invite me in to dissolve your fears and uncertainties. Invite me in to wash away all your doubts. I will always do so, washing away as much as you can integrate in each turn. I will never take more than you can easily release.
邀请我来溶解你的恐惧和不确定性。邀请我来冲掉你所有的疑惑。我总是会来冲洗和你能够整合的一样多的东西。我永远不会带走比你能够轻松释放的要多的东西
You are powerful.
你是强大的
Play with the idea. Play with the thought of creating what you wish, what brings you pleasure and joy.
创造你希望创造的,创造带给你喜悦和快乐的
Play with blessing humanity with your love. Send prayers to the people you see around you, to strangers and loved ones, send them gifts of blessings. It can be as simple as ‘I send you love’, ‘I bless you with freedom’, ‘I honour the kindness in you’. Whisper it in your head; I hear you, their soul hears you.
伴随着你的爱祝福人类。把祈祷发送给你周围的人、陌生人和心爱的人,发送他们祝福的礼物。它可以和“我发送给你爱”“我祝福你自由”我荣耀你之内的良善”一样简单。在你的脑海中低语;我听到了你,他们的灵魂听到了你
This simple act brings you into the flow of your divine creator self. This small blessing brings you into your true authentic power.
这个简单的行为会带你进入你神圣创造者自我的流动。这个小小的祝福会带你进入你真正真实的力量
What you send out is what you receive back. You are always blessed with your own gifts, they always return to you, it is the harmonic of balance.
你发送的就是你会接收的。你总是被自己的礼物祝福着,它们总是会返回,这是平衡谐波
You are not servants, or slaves, or beholden to any one or any system. You are free.
你不是仆从或努立或者亏欠任何人或系统。你是自由的
Allow this freedom to wash through you, to bathe you in its peace, its sovereignty, its power (not force).
让这个自由冲洗你,让你沐浴于它的平和、主权、力量(非强迫的)
My beloves, the creative divine power flows constantly. The only question is timing and that’s your choice. Choose to come into my flow, to share my creative divine power, because it is every bit as much mine as it is yours.
亲爱的,创造性的神圣的力量总是在流动。唯一的问题是时机,这是你的选择。选择进入我的流动,分享我创造性的神圣的力量,因为我的每一丝力量都是你的
You are me, and I am you: the only difference is I know it.
你就是我,我就是你:唯一的不同就是我知道这一点

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../divine-mother-come-into-the-flow/
日期:2022年6月12日
来自:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 04:17 , Processed in 0.080916 second(s), 25 queries .