主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-9 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kwan-Yin-留意你的心

Dear brothers of this beautiful planet!  I AM KWAN YIN!
亲爱的弟兄们!我是Kwan-Yin
Being here, so close to you, is a source of great joy for my heart.  My work at this time has been to intensify the Legions of Angels, the Legions of Great Dragons so that we can keep this planet in an aura of Light and Love.  For many it may not seem like this is working, but you have no idea what goes on in the dominating minds of this planet.
处于这里,如此接近你,让我的心很是欢喜。我现在的工作是加强龙族和天使的军团,这样我们可以让地球处于guang和爱的光环中。对许多人来说这根本没用,但你并不清楚地球上主导的想法中正在发生什么
All this work we've been doing has kept your planet from being, literally, totally attacked;  and you as a human race, be destroyed.  Our job right now is to confront all the negative energy generated, so that none of the attempts come to fruition.  Of course, we can't interfere with everything.  The war is just their demonstration that they still have control of this planet.  And they are trying to get this war to expand, so that the whole planet gets involved, and more and more children of the Light are killed.
我们所做的这些工作让地球避免被攻击。我们现在的工作是处理所有生成的负面能量,这样没有一个尝试可以结果。当然,我们不能干涉一切。战争只是它们在展示它们依旧控制着地球。它们在试图扩展这个战争,这样整个星球可以涉及,更多孩子的guang可以被熄灭
My work, by Maria, Magdalena, Nada, Rowena, has been totally focused on the destruction of these energies, otherwise your planet would already be in a much lower condition than it is today.  In the hearts of many of you, even those who are awake, there is doubt, there is mistrust, there is the eternal question: “What are you doing?”.
我、玛丽亚、娜达、Rowena、抹大拉的玛利亚的工作就是泯灭这些能量,否则地球会处于比今天更低的位置。在你们许多人的心中,即使那些苏醒的人,有着疑惑、不信任,总是在询问:“你在做什么?”
It would be great if you could fully see the truth, if you could see each of those who supposedly lead you in your governments with cloaks of goodness, but who are deep down representatives of no light.  And you believe, you idolize them.  Inside your hearts, something beats dissatisfied, doubtful, but you don't want to give reason to those who say that they are nothing like that.  Because you don't want to admit that you were wrong, and you were very wrong in the analysis of many rulers on your planet.
如果你能够看到真像,看到政府中引领你的人披着良善的外套但内在并不代表任何光,当然会更好。你相信、崇拜它们。在你的心中,有些不满、疑惑,但你不想要替那些说自己不是那样的人做解释。因为你不想要承认你是错的,你对很多统治者的分析是错的
All are united.  The last breaths of those who have always maneuvered this planet, are causing in them a wave of despair and total hatred for what is happening on this planet.  They totally lost the certainty that they would have this planet to do what they wanted.  They still have control, in part yes, because they manipulate their minds, but not control of the planet.
那些控制地球之人的最后一口气让它们陷入绝望的波浪,完全憎恨正在地球上发生的一切。它们已经不确定它们能够随心所欲地对待地球。它们依旧有着控制,是的一部分,因为它们掌控着自己的头脑,但不是地球
We are very attentive, we, this group of women, let's say so, along with all the other beings, wrapping each one of you in our mantles, protecting you from all harm.  Don't think they're winning, that's what they want you to believe.  There's a lot of makeup, there's a lot of fake stuff, there's artificially created destruction. So, I have a request for each of you:
我们很细心,我们这个女性团队连同其他的存在,将你们每个人包裹在我们的斗篷中,保护你免受伤害。不要认为它们赢了,这是它们希望你认为的。有着很多假装、人为的损坏。所以我对你们每个人有一个请求:
Do not idolize or judge.  Don't think that those you think are nice are so.  Few countries on this planet have rulers of Light, you could count them on the fingers of a human body.  The vast majority are more concerned with its power and how it can destroy more and more what exists on this planet.  Bringing to your world;  I would say it's like someone who lives in a house.  He lives because he needs to live, he has no love for it there.  And over time, he doesn't maintain it, he doesn't take care of it, he leaves it deteriorating with time.  And the moment comes when he needs to get out of that house;  never cared for, never loved, but when leaving, he prefers to have the taste of tearing down that house... “I never really liked it, so I destroy everything!”
不要崇拜或评判。不要认为你认为很好的人就是好人。地球上很少的国度有着guang的统治者,你可以用手指数出来。我会说这就像一个住在房子里的人。他生活在那因为他需要生活在那,他对它没有爱。随着时间的推移,他并不维护它,并不照顾它,任由它被时间腐蚀。然后他需要离开那个房子的时间会到来;从未照顾,从未爱,但当离去,他想要品尝拆掉那个房子的滋味。“我从未喜欢过它,所以我要拆除一切”
That is their great intention, to destroy everything before they leave.  They know they will be judged, they know they will have no more freedom in the universe.  So what to do?  Destroy, kill, make the people here suffer.  There is no love on their part, they have long forgotten this verb.  So when you ask yourself, or rather when you ask us: What are you doing?  Do not let this doubt remain in your hearts.
这是它们的意图,在它们离开前毁了一切。它们知道它们会被审判,它们知道它们在宇宙中不会再有自由。所以该怎么做?破坏。杀戮。它们不懂得爱,它们早已忘了这个词。所以当你问自己,或者你喜欢询问我们。你在做什么?不要让这个疑惑处于你的心中
We're keeping the entire planet, we're keeping you alive, otherwise you have no idea what the surface of this planet would look like right now.  We have access to the timelines and we know exactly where each period will lead.  We're not here for decoration, we're not just sitting here, watching it happen.  We are acting, and acting every second, because their maneuvers don't stop, they are constant.
我们在保持地球和你活着,否则你无法想象这个星球的表面现在会是什么样的。我们可以访问时间线,我们知道每个时期的发展走向。我们不是来观光的,我们没有干坐着。我们在行动,每一秒,因为它们的动作不会停止
So don't be fooled by appearances.  I would say right now, don't idolize or judge anyone.  Wait exactly for the masks to fall, so that you discover exactly who is from the Light and who is not, because I guarantee you will be very surprised.  Now on the other hand, nothing is hidden.  Whoever wants to idolize a being of no light, because he always gives clues to what he actually is.  He doesn't cheat 100% of the time, he shows in some situations exactly what he thinks.
所以不要被表象迷惑。不要去崇拜或评判任何人。等待面具落下,这样你可以看到谁从属于光谁不是,因为我向你保证你会大吃一惊。换句话说,就是没什么隐藏。任何崇拜不从属于光的存在之人,因为它总是会展示它到底是什么。它不是时时刻刻都是完美的,它会在一些情况中展示自己在想什么
So you are deceived because you want to, because you share with those thoughts.  Do this self-analysis: Who are you idolizing?  He looks like you?  Watch, if you justify all his actions as right;  start watching your opinions.  And I would say to each of you: The time now is not to follow anyone, the time now is to look within and to simply realize where your own shadows are.
所以你被骗了,因为你想要,因为你共享那些想法。做这个自我分析:你在崇拜谁?他长得和你一样吗?留心了,如果你把它所有的行为都当作是对的;开始留意你的观点。我对你们每个人说:现在不是跟随任何人的时间,而是去看向内在,意识到你自己的阴影在哪的时间
Forget the shadows of those around you, yours is what matters.  So do an inner work of change, of raising your consciousness.  It is not the time to idolize or judge anyone, the time is now for self-analysis, it is for introspection to raise your consciousness, not of those around you.  And in that moment when you ask the question: "What are you doing?"  Open your heart and let us show you what we are doing;  and you will see how unfair you have been to us, for so many questions, for so many doubts about what is actually being done on this planet.
忘记周围人的阴影,你自己的才是最重要的。所以做一个内在的改变工作,提升意识的工作。这不是崇拜或评判任何人的时间,而是去自我分析、内省来提升自己意识的时间,不是你周围人的。当你询问“你在做什么?”敞开心并让我们展示你我们在做什么;你会看到你如何一直不公平地对待我们
We don't care what you think, we have a mission to rescue this planet.  And rest assured, we will.  Our strength, together with the strength of those beings who protect you and who take care of this entire universe, will not allow this planet to be destroyed, the human race to be extinct.  There will be attempts, but we will never allow them to get where they want to be.  Now, beware of the energies you match with.
我们并不在意你的想法,我们有着拯救这个星球的任务。放心,我们会的。我们和那些保护着你、照顾着整个宇宙的存在一起,不会让整个星球被破坏。会有尝试,但我们不会允许它们发展。现在,留意你匹配的能量
Idolatry is not a good feeling, and if you are compatible with that being who appears to be so nice but who deep down has a black heart, watch your own energy.  Look within, but with courage, because surely, you will not see an enlightened heart.  But there is still time, just choose the path of Light alone.  Don't be compatible with non-light just for ideas, just for liking a person.
如果你与看起来很好但有着一颗黑色的心之人匹配,留意你自己的能量。看向内在,但伴随着勇气,因为,你不会看到一颗开明的心。但依旧有着时间,去选择guang的道路。不要因为理念、因为喜欢那个人而与非光的人匹配
Heads up!  Pay close attention to those you are following, putting your energies in connection with theirs.  Big attention!  Look into your hearts and have the courage to see what you are really emanating from.
留心!密切关注你在跟随的人,让你的能量与之连接的人。看向你的心,有勇气去看到你真正在散发什么

日期:2022年6月4日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-6-9 17:11 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-7-16 14:50 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:03 , Processed in 0.047124 second(s), 24 queries .