主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-6 10:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿什塔-焦虑只会带来失衡

Dear brothers of planet Earth!  I AM ASHTAR SHERAN!
亲爱的弟兄们!我是阿什塔
Many miss my messages, but I am always close to each one of you.  Each of you who set out on the path of ascension, who open your heart to receive the Light, peace and all the energies inherent in ascension, have me by your side;  a quantum of my consciousness is beside each of you.
许多人思念我的信息,但我总是在你们每个人附近。每一个踏上杨升道路的人,敞开心接收光、平和、所有杨升能量的人我都在你身边。我意识的一个量子就在你们每个人身边
We are preparing for the big moment.  I recognize that it is taking a little longer than you thought.  But it is precisely because of the Unconditional Love that we have, that nothing can be done abruptly, nor with little planning.  Your world is already troubled enough for us to bring more disharmony and imbalance.  Then everything will be done slowly, in an extremely light way so that with each scare, you start to get up again waiting for the next one.
我们在为“大”时刻做准备。我知道这花费了比你认为更久的时间。但正是因为我们的无条件之爱,没什么会是唐突的或者欠考虑的。你的世界已经够混乱的了,我们不会再带来更多的不和谐与失衡。一切都会慢慢地完成,轻轻地,这样伴随着每一个惊讶,你会开始站起来,等待下一个
We will not make triumphal entrances, we will not appear en bloc in your skies, this would bring so much despair that it would be as if we were condemning the souls of this planet to succumb at the same moment.  So everything will be done smoothly, or rather, as calmly as possible.  Many think that everything we have said is a lie, that we will do nothing, that we are doing nothing;  because your world has no signs of improvement, it has no signs of justice, it does not have the signs that you in your hearts hope for.
我们不会大张旗鼓,我们不会全体出现在天空中,这会带来很多绝望,这会像我们谴责地球上的灵魂要在同一时间臣服。所以一切都会平滑地完成或者尽可能平静。许多人认为我们所说的一切都不是真的,我们什么都不会去做,什么都没在做;因为你的世界没有改善的迹象,正义的迹象,你的心渴望的迹象
We fully understand what you feel, but it is precisely because of this unbridled anxiety that you are the way you are.  If you, as you lived your life, thought only of the present moment, none of you would go out of balance.  But all the time, you think about tomorrow, the future: “What will happen, what will I do, what will it be like…?”  This creates such an imbalance in your bodies that it only attracts one thing: more disease.  So why live the future?  Live the present.
我们完全明白你的感受,但正是因为这个猛烈的焦虑你才是你。如果你,体验着你的生活,只思考当下,那没有人会失衡。但,你总是在思考明天,未来:“什么会发生,我要做什么,它会是什么样的...”这在你的身体中创造了失衡,只会吸引一样东西:更多的病。所以为什么生活在未来?去生活在当下
Perhaps you know this, but you never realize that your anxieties make nothing happen.  Stop and think, something you really want.  Does the fact that you look forward to it happening make it happen?  So I will give another answer.  We have said here several times that you need to focus on what you want.  But what would that focus look like?  Think every second of the day about what you want?  This is anxiety, not focus.
也许你明白这些,但你从未意识到你的焦虑无法实现任何东西。停下来想一想你真正想要的东西。你期待它发生会使它发生吗?所以我会给予另一个答案。我们已经说过很多次,你需要专注于你想要的。但那样的专注是什么样的?每一秒都思考你想要的?这是焦虑,不是专注
The focus is to create in your heart that which is the object of desire and simply trust that in the right time, at the right moment, it will come.  “Ah, but if we don't focus, it doesn't grow”.  I agree, but what kind of focus will you have to put?  Whenever you remember your object of desire, go into your heart and say: "May it come at the right time for my balance, may it come at the right time for me and for the All!"  This is putting focus, this is wanting to be in the heart, but surrendering;  handing over to God the Father/Mother the accomplishment of that act, he knows the right moment.
专注是在心中创造渴望,相信在正确的时间它会到来。“啊,但如果我们不专注,它不会成长”。我同意,但你会做出什么样的专注?当你想起你的渴望,进入你的心并说“愿它在正在的时间到来,为了我的平衡和一切!”这是做出专注,这是想要处于心中并臣服;交给shen来完成,他知道正确的时间
And I would say more;  behind the fulfillment of a desire, there is a journey, there are lessons to be learned.  So all this interferes with the fulfillment of that desire.  So when you put yourself in your heart and ask for what you want: “I want this, this and this.  But may it come at the right time for my balance!”  Okay, you're focusing, you're nurturing desire, but you're not getting anxious, you're not harming your health.
我还想说;在一个渴望被满足的背后,有着一个旅程,有着被学会的课程。所以这一切都会干扰那个渴望的满足。所以当你把自己放到心中并询问你想要什么:“我想要这个,那个。但愿它在恰当的时间前来,为了我的平衡!”好的,你在专注,你在滋养渴望,但你没有变得焦虑,你没有伤害你的健康
In the same way, what is to come, you want to happen.  Why?  We understand that you want to get rid of all this suffering that you are experiencing, but I am sorry to tell you that this suffering will only end when you ascend.  So the road is still very long.  Do not imagine that after the great awakening, the planet will be a thousand wonders, because it will not be.  On the contrary, you will have much that is contrary to everything you desire.  Because not everyone will be ready to receive what will come.
在相同的方式中,你想要什么东西发生。为什么?我们明白你想要摆脱你在体验的所有痛苦,但很抱歉地说它只会在你杨升的时候结束。所以道路依旧漫长。不要想象在伟大的觉醒后,地球会有一千个奇迹,因为它不会。因为不是每个人都准备好接收就要到来的东西。
So why so much anxiety, why so much desire for everything to happen soon?  Many are looking forward to Gesara/Nesara, and I just say to you: whatever comes your way will come, regardless of whether or not Gesara/Nesara is implemented.  It's all part of each person's journey.  There's no point in trying to speed it up because nothing will come of it.  Learn to trust, learn to be sure that everything will happen for the best of each of you, never the worst.
所以为什么那么焦虑,为什么那么渴望让一切快点发生?许多人在期待Gesara/Nesara,我对你说:无论什么会前来,它会前来,不管Ges·ara是否被实施。这一切都是每个人旅程的一部分。试图加速它没有用,因为没什么会因此发生。学会信任,学会相信一切会为了每个人的益处发生
I repeat again: The great awakening will not generate a beautiful and harmonious planet.  It will be very difficult times and many will even say: “Why did I want this to happen so badly?”  And they will regret it.  But as we have already said, it will be up to each of you to vibrate what you want.  If you continue on the evolutionary path, you are vibrating higher than the vast majority.  So don't get involved with what whoever is down there is getting involved with.  Because then yes, you will be pulled into that chaos.
我重复:伟大的觉醒不会产生一个美丽的和谐的地球。它会是非常困难的时期,许多人甚至会说“我为什么让它变得那么糟糕?”他们会后悔。但正如我们已经说过的,取决于每个人去振动你想要的。如果你继续进化的道路,你就比大多数人的振动要高。所以不要参与位于下方的东西。因为这样你就会被拉入那个混乱
So just stay focused on your own journeys.  Do not suffer the suffering of those who have not been able to learn anything.  They want to live only violence, greed, ephemeral pleasures and they forgot about Love.  For these there is no way out, there is no solution, there is no remedy.  They will go away and in whatever way we think is best;  Gaia will know how to do it.
所以只是专注你自己的旅程。不要遭受无法学习任何东西之人所受的痛苦。他们只想要体验抱立、贪婪、暂短的快乐,他们忘记了爱。对这些人来说没有出路,没有解决方案,没有补救。他们会离去,在最好的方式中;盖亚会知道该怎么做
So it will not be up to you to suffer their suffering, they are on another level, those souls are in another time, they will still need to walk a long way to get where you are.  Don't get involved with who will be further down.  Keep yourself in balance.  Focus on your own journeys.  And more and more, you will distance yourself from that effervescent cake that will become the planet.
所以你不需要遭受他们的痛苦,他们处于另一个层面上,他们依旧需要行走很长的道路来到你的所在之地。不要与会进一步降低的人接洽。保持你自己的平衡。专注于你自己的旅程。越来越多地,你会离开那个沸腾的蛋糕
It won't be easy for anyone, not even for you because many around you will be part of that cake;  they will not accept, they will rebel and I would even say against you.  So this will be, I can say, the biggest battle you'll ever have.  Exercise pure Unconditional Love for those around you, for those who do not believe, for those who condemn you, for those who are against everything that is happening.  And you will have to remain standing, confident, without letting yourself be shaken.
这对任何人来说都是不容易的,哪怕是你,因为你周围的很多人会是那个蛋糕的一部分。他们不会接纳,他们会抗拒,我甚至会说抗拒你。所以这会是你会遭遇的最大的战斗。把无条件的爱带给你周围的人、不相信的人、谴责你的人、抗拒所发生的一切的人。你必须保持坚强、自信、坚定
Relationships will be broken, lives will be changed and it will be up to each of you to make the choice: To continue linked to those who resist change or to follow your own path?  The choice will be up to each of you.  So don't look forward to wonderful and flowery times.  There will be flowers yes, there will be peace, harmony and love in abundance.  Oh, and abundance too, of everything, but for those who stand tall, keep moving, keep confident that they are heading towards the New World.  For them it will be a flowery world, even if a representative of that other way is at their side.
人际关系会破碎,生活会改变,取决于你们每个人去做出选择:继续与那些抗拒改变的人连接还是跟随你自己的道路?选择是你们每个人的。所以不要期待炫丽的时刻。是的,会有鲜花,会有平和,和谐,爱。哦,还有丰盛,那些坚强站立,不断前进,保持自信的人,他们在朝向新的世界。对他们来说这会是一个炫丽的世界
Just shut down, let him talk to himself, get away, don't suffer for looking at him and seeing so much evolutionary ignorance.  Just don't get involved.  And unfortunately, you will have to make a decision.  Follow your path or stay tied to that person?  Each case will be a case.  And be assured, that for each one of you who goes through this problem, we will be there, next to you, taking care, not you, taking care of those who are next to you.  So that they find their way and you can make choices confidently and without suffering.
只是安静,让他自言自语,离开。不要因看向他,看到如此多进化的无知而痛苦。不要接洽。你必须做出一个决定。跟随你的道路还是与那个人保持紧密连接?每个情况都会是一个典型。放心,经历这个问题的人,我们会前来,来到你身边,照顾你周围的人。这样他们会找到自己的道路,你可以自信没有痛苦地做出选择
We are not here to bring suffering to anyone, but losses will be, separations will be.  So why so much anxiety?  Why keep praying to the heavens that everything happens fast?  The longer it takes, the easier it will be.  Now it's up to each of you to trust, believe, and follow the path every second, not thinking about the after, living in the now, with lots of Unconditional Love in your heart.  Then yes, you will learn to have more and more balance and more and more, to become strong, and... I would say, unshakable to what happens around each of you.
我们不是来带给任何人痛苦的,但会有损失和分离。所以为什么那么多焦虑?为什么祈求一切发生地快一点?花费地越久,它就会越简单。现在取决于每个人要不要相信并跟随道路,不去想未来,生活在当下,伴随着大量的无条件之爱。是的,你会学会拥有更多的平衡,变得更强壮,我会说,不被周围发生的东西动摇

日期:2022年6月1日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 10:45 , Processed in 0.040917 second(s), 24 queries .