积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-5 10:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-王国崛起(Ⅱ)

备注:我完工了才发现这是第二部分,只能在明天发第一部分了
The Step into Power
步入力量
JJK: Beloved Jesus, now I know why I was numb all morning. With this message, I am not surprised that I was completely turned off?
JJK:亲爱的萨南达,现在我知道为什么我整个上午都发麻了。伴随着这则信息,我并不惊讶我完全关闭了
JESUS SANANDA: Good day, beloved brother, I bless you, I bless every being who now understands my nearness.
萨:你好,亲爱的弟兄,我祝福你,我祝福每一个明白我就在附近的人
Yes indeed, this revelation is therefore very significant so that you can take the next step into your power.
是的,这个揭示非常重要,这样你可以迈出下一个步伐进入自己的力量
It is very essential to know what constitutes a human existence and how it comes about. And who receives the permission to do so from the Being. Only the greatest angels, that’s who.
很重要去知道什么构成了一个人类的存在,它是如何发生的。谁收到了许可来这么做。只有最伟大的天使
JJK: So, we have all been logos of many creations, builders of many worlds, and even the stars in the sky that we now look at with fascination come from our energy field?
JJK:所以,我们都是许多造物的理则,许多世界的建造者,甚至天空中的星星也来自我们的能量场?
JESUS SANANDA: That’s right. Here is revealed to you the next level, a new dimension of your omnipresence. The other side of multidimensionality and how much everything has come from one origin – from yourselves.
萨:没错。这是向你揭示的下一个层面,一个你无处不在的新维度。多维度的另一面,一切如何来自一个起源---你
Whenever it is said that everything has emerged from God, it automatically means you, because everything has emerged from you when you were still fully aware of your divine power and also applied it in accordance with the divine principles.
当述说一切都来自shen,它就自动意味着你,因为在你还完全意识到你神圣的力量并根据神圣的原则使用它的时候,一切都来自你
Yes, always it is you, truly, you are the greatest of all angels in the whole universe.
是的,总是你,你是整个宇宙中最伟大的天使
JJK: There the “feelings of inferiority” disappear all by themselves. The end of powerlessness, of self-limitation, a person reads that?
JJK:一个明白这些的人所有的“自卑感”都会自行消失。无力、自我局限都会结束?
JESUS SANANDA: Not quite, Jahn! But the possibilities for it stand well, since this information vibrates so highly, so that a human being is also lifted into this vibration and reaches there again and again, if he remembers it.
萨:并不完全,Jahn!但有这个可能性,因为这则信息振动很高,所以一个人也会被提升到这个振动,如果他不断回忆,会一再地触及这个振动
Conditionally therefore, because many people simply cannot believe this. They cannot and do not want to believe it, because the self-restraints still have a powerful effect.
因此是有条件的,因为许多人无法相信。他们不想要相信,因为自我局限依旧有着一个强力的影响
But for all those who are already well cleared, this is a message that liberates very much at the moment.
但对于所有已经清理干净的人,这则信息会释放很多东西
JJK: And now it goes back and everything starts all over again?
JJK:现在一切又要重新开始吗?
JESUS SANANDA: In a way, yes, but only in principle, because the principle of creation, that every evolution takes place step by step, must be met. But what you are creating now is new, you have never experienced it before, it is absolutely unique.
萨:在某种程度上是的,但只是大体上,出于创造的原则,一切的进化需要一步一步地进行。但你正在创造的是新的,你从未体验过的,绝对是独一无二的
In the creation there are no repetitions, only the human being is full of it, so he really is on the time and space line of being.
在造物中没有重复性,只有人类充满了它,所以他处于时间空间中
He not only repeats his lives, but a single life is full of repetitions. As long as until that is discarded, since one knows how to use the NOW for himself.
他不仅重复自己的生命,一个单一的生世也充满了重复性。直到它被丢弃,因为一个人知道如何使用当下时刻
So then you begin to create new worlds, are trained again to make stars and more.
然后你开始创造新的世界,再次接受训练去制造星星以及更多
Yes, the journey back is just as exciting as the journey here on Gaia TERRA XX .
是的,返回的旅程和在盖亚上的旅程一样激动人心
JJK: And except for BABAJI EA’H SAT NAM’, no one in being has completed this journey in both directions?
JJK:除了巴巴吉,没人在两个方向中完成了这个旅程?
JESUS SANANDA: Yes. Therefore HE has a sphere of activity that is unique in creation, HE is truly GOD HIMSELF.
撒:是的,因此他有一个在造物中独特的活动范围,他确实是shen。
JJK: I also find the magnitude of this change very impressive.
JJK:我还发现这个改变的量级令人印象深刻
The whole universe, the whole creation is affected because there was this play between light and dark in many places?
整个宇宙,整体造物都受到影响,因为在很多地方有着这个光明与黑暗之间的戏剧?
JESUS SANANDA: Yes. It was truly a “war of the worlds” that was going on, but that is almost over.
撒:是的。这确实是一个“世界之战”,但它就要结束
We are making with today the 888th treaty with a hitherto darkness-oriented society on the planetary level of creation. And this process goes on and on. Soon the whole creation will be light. Levels will remain that will continue to create duality so that the people who still want to live it can do so. But beyond that, this game will end. That is how it is.
我们在与造物行星层面上黑暗导向的社会制订第888条协议。这个进程会继续。很快整体造物会是光。残留的层面会继续创造二元性,这样依旧想要它的人可以去体验。但除此之外,这个游戏会结束。
So the journey back to the origin, is an extremely exciting matter and will be understood in its true extension from the 5th dimension. And this revelation opens you up to that.
所以返回起源的旅程,是非常令人兴奋的,会从五维理解它真正的延伸。这个揭示会让你向它敞开
JJK: Don’t have a question now, or maybe still:No matter which person I have in front of me, how “evil” and “deviant” or far from the light he is, he is exactly of this quality, like me, like all of us! So we are all truly one. May I ask you to say something more about this?
JJK:一个问题:无论我面前站着什么样的人,多么“邪恶”或者“反常”或者远离他所是的guang!我们都是一。我可以请你对此多说一点吗?
JESUS SANANDA: Truly, you are one. From this superior point of view, it is easier to deal with the different levels of human development.
萨:你们确实是一。从这个更高的视角,更容易处理人类发展的不同层面
But keep in mind that it is one thing to know from which origin you all come, and it is another thing to know on which part of the path a person is.
但谨记,知道你们都来自哪个起源是一回事,知道一个人处于道路的哪里是另一回事
Honor every human being, love every being, but distinguish who and what you are dealing with on this level.
荣耀每个人,爱每个人,但看清楚你在与谁或什么打交道
JJK: Thank you, Jesus, thank you so much. Now I am light and clear, the “numbness” has gone. The message is given, I feel.
JJK:谢谢。现在我轻松、明晰多了,“麻木”已经消失了。信息已被给予,我感受到了
JESUS SANANDA: I now take my light back a little. The Message is poured into the Word and will take people further in their introspection than ever before.
萨:我现在收回一点我的guang。信息涌入世界,会带人类更进一步自省
This revelation is the fertilizer that is now falling into the still ignorant souls of men, so that knowledge may blossom in their soil.
这个揭示是肥料,正在进入依旧无知的灵魂,这样认识可以绽放
Thus it is. I am eternally with you and am the “tour guide” back into being.
我永远与你在一起,我是你的导游
You are always protected in my love,JESUS SANANDA
你总是在我的爱中被保护着

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../yeshua-the-kingdom-rises-part-2/
日期:2022年6月1日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:10 , Processed in 0.027843 second(s), 24 queries .