主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-3 10:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
父亲-保持恰当的振动

Greetings, my dear beloved children!Well, as a follow-up to my previous message let us have a close look at the way your conscience responds to the changing reality that is getting closer to that of the fourth dimension.
问候,我亲爱的孩子们!作为我上则信息的后续,让我们仔细看看你的良知对改变中的现实(更加接近四维)有何反应
We will start with the way you take the negative events that are in plenty now on your planet.If they make you depressed or, which is even worse, incite aggression, it means that your conscience has not broken free from the bounds of the third dimension world yet.
我们从你应付此刻地球上有着很多的消极事件的方式说起。如果它们让你感到沮丧或者更糟糕,让你想要攻击,这意味着你的良知还未突破三维的界限
Because this is the respond produced by the one with the usual third dimension worldview to any unpleasant things.
How should people whose vibrations have already reached the level of the fourth dimension respond to them?At least, indifferently.And the reason is as follows.
因为这是一个习惯了三维世界观的人会对任何不令人愉快的事情产生的反应。那已经到达四维振动的人会如何反应?至少,漠然。原因如下:
If you are well aware of how unusual and crucial the processes now in progress on your planet are, you will understand that they cannot go smoothly or painlessly.The Dark Forces will not give up without a blow and the fact that their efforts on humanity enslavement have recently become more active is to some extent a good sign.
如果你清楚地球现在所处的进程有多罕见和关键,你会明白它们不会顺畅或轻松地进行。嘿嘿不会束手就擒,近期它们对人类加大了努立在某种程度上是一个很好的迹象
They are in a hurry and, consequently, are working in a crude way now not concealing their intensions.Thanks to this even those far from the issue start seeing the trick and having doubt about their actions.
它们很着急,因此,在没那么深思熟虑的方式中运作,丝毫不隐藏自己的意图。多亏了它们这么做,即使那些离问题很远的人也在开始看到花招并至移它们的行为
While a mindful person will just watch the final act of the performance being staged on Earth at the same time being aware of the fact the danger is not over yet and, consequently, one should be alert and take appropriate actions facilitating a smoother running of these critical processes.
一个警觉的人会只是观看最后的表演,与此同时意识到危险还没有结束,因此,一个人应该保持警觉,采取恰当的行动来促进这些关键的流程有一个顺畅的运行
This is the approach to current events to tell a wise and balanced person from an emotional and impatient one.I understand, my dear, how tired you have become waiting for the outcome to arrive but it will only do when everything converges at one point and for the greater good of all, of course.
如此来分辨一个明智的平衡的人以及一个情绪化的不耐烦的人。我明白,亲爱的,你为了等待结果变得有多累,但它只会在一切汇聚于一个点(当然为了一切的最高良善)的时候到来
Do not switch on your Mind, do not get involved head over heels into analysis of events and do not predict their outcome only introducing confusion into an intricate plot of the divine scenario invisible to you.Believe me, it is constantly changing and mostly dependent on the emotional and mental heat of human passions.Stay wise, patient and attentive onlookers.
不要切换到头脑,不要完全投入于对事件(复数)的分析,不要预测事件(复数)的结果,这只会把混乱引入对你来说不可见的错综复杂的神圣场景。相信我,它不断在改变,主要取决于人类的情感和心态。保持明智,耐心,作为警觉的旁观者
This is the best thing you can do now so as to preserve your vibrations at the appropriate level and, consequently, peace of mind.
这是你现在可以做的最好的事情,将你的振动保持在恰当的水平,因此,内心的平静
And I bless you for this!
我祝福你,我爱你

日期:2022年5月27日
作者:Marta
译者:NickChan
父亲-改变你的习惯

Greetings, my dear beloved children! Today we will talk about how you can learn to control your conscience so as it does not decrease in terms of vibrations in unexpected or stressful situations.
问候,我亲爱的孩子们!今天我们来谈谈你如何掌控自己的良知,以至于不让它在意想不到或倍感压力的情况降低振动
Perhaps, this is the most difficult thing for you.In a quiet and harmonious situation you manage to maintain your vibrations high for quite long now.But as soon as you face something unexpected, your subconscience goes off automatically that keeps in store centuries-old stereotyped reactions for any occasion under the sun.
也许,这对你来说非常难。在一个安静的和谐的情况中,你可以保持高振动很久。但只要你面对意想不到的东西,你会让储存已久的刻板反应自动发射
Few are those who can respond to all the current events in a nonstandard way so far.But to learn this to do, I suggest you should start small: get rid of standard words and phrases that you use unintentionally in certain typical situations.
很少人可以在非标准的方式中对当前的所有事件(复数)起反应。但要做到这一点,我建议你从小事做起:摆脱你会在典型的情况中无意使用的标准词汇
And if you watch yourselves, you are likely to find a lot of such expressions.For example, every time you hear bad news, what is the exclamation that escapes your lips?More often it is “How terrible”, “How awful”, “What a tragedy”…
如果你观察自己,你可能会发现很多这样的表达。比如说,每一次你听到坏消息,什么感叹词从你嘴中述说?经常是“好可怕,好糟糕,真是一个悲剧等等”
And now try to feel the energy profile of these words: the chakra they vibrate at.Not higher than the second one, right?Well, what happens when having heard regrettable news you allow yourselves exclamations of this kind?
试着感受这些话语的能量。当听到令人遗憾的消息,你让自己表达这样的感叹词,会发生什么。
You make the situation aggravated thereby filling it with low energies, for emotions being fortified with words get stronger manifold.
你让情况加重,因此让它充满较低的能量,因为情感会被话语加强
As a result, the negative component of the situation looms large.Besides, it is true about both personal annoying situations, and national and even global ones.And what about people’s usual reaction to someone’s aggression?
因此,情况的消极面显得突出。无论是个人的还是国度的还是全球的都一样。那一个人对别人的攻击所做出的平常反应呢?
As a rule, it is aggression too than “grants” the offenders with most offensive and, consequently, low vibration words.
一般来说,用最无礼的因此低振动的话语回敬冒犯者也是一种攻击
And again it concerns both personal matters and global ones…As a result, even the most “righteous” anger contributes to the current events “seas and oceans” of negative energies.
再次,这与个人以及全球的问题有关。因此,即使最“理所应当”的愤怒也会促进事件(复数)的负面能量
It is mostly because of this that the things that can be solved quickly under favourable circumstances, that is, without negative infeed from without, get prolonged indeed.It also concerns personal relationships, international conflicts and military actions too.
主要是因为事情本可以在有利的情况下快速解决,外在的消极输入会延长它。这也与个人的人际关系、国际冲突和军事行动有关。
The point is that people are not aware of the huge impact produced on the events by their thoughts, emotions and especially words that make them “material”.Therefore, my dear, start with following your automatic reactions and changing your stock phrases for genuine ones, negative – for positive.Here we will stop for today.
关键是人类没有意识到自己的想法、情绪、尤其话语对事件(复数)产生的巨大影响。因此,亲爱的,开始跟随你自动的反应,把你的习惯用语改成真诚的,消极的改成积极的。今天就说这些

日期:2022年5月28日
作者:Marta
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:11 , Processed in 0.039193 second(s), 24 queries .