积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-31 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿达玛-你在这里的原因

备注:本文为摘译

Greetings, Beloved Ones.
问候,亲爱的
We are most joyous to connect with you here, today, and we send you our utmost Love from the heart of Telos.
我们很高兴来与你连接,我们发送你来自泰勒斯之心最大的爱
Dear One, the crystalline structure of the planet is changing over to the 5D frequencies and this is connecting with your human DNA and RNA messenger codes within your bodies.
亲爱的,地球的水晶结构在变到5D频率,这与你的DNA和RNA代码相连
This might cause what you term “Ascension Symptoms,” such as dizziness, trouble sleeping and so forth.
这可能导致你称为的“杨升症状”,比如头晕,失眠等
As always during these phases of intense energies, it is important to be kind to yourself, rest, meditate and drink plenty of pure water.
一如既往,在能量强烈的阶段,很重要去善待自己,休息,冥想,喝大量干净的水
At the same time, your consciousness is vastly expanding and your ability to integrate the I AM Presence Consciousness into your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual bodies is increasing profoundly.
与此同时,你的意识在大大地扩张,你把我是存在的意识整合到你的精神、情绪、物理身体中的能力不断增涨
This allows you to be more and more in control of you thoughts, words, emotions and energetic field to express your I AM Presence in your daily life.
这会让你能够更多地掌控自己的思想、话语、情绪、能量场来在日常生活中表达你的我是存在
It still requires your deliberate intent to align your thoughts, words, emotions and energetic field with your I AM Presence
这依旧需要你有意识的意图去将你的想法、话语、情绪、能量场与你的我是存在对齐
The more you call for the I AM Presence to fill your being, the easier your life here will become.
你越多地呼唤我是存在来充满你的存在,你的生活会变得越轻松
The fulfillment of your Divine Purpose and reason for being here, is be the physical vessel for your I AM Presence to create Heaven on Earth here and to crowd out the darkness with your Divine Light.
你神圣的目标和处于这里的原因,就是成为你我是存在的物理器具来创造人间天堂,用你神圣的guang把黑暗挤出去
Before you embodied in this lifetime, you saw the need of planet Earth as it was your intent to bring forth this Divine Light.
在你进入此生前,你明白地球的需求
Just your being here and your own raising of your vibrational frequencies with the Divine Light of your I AM Presence is already fulfilling your Divine Purpose.
你处于这里,伴随着你“我是存在的神圣的guang”提升你的振动频率就已经履行了你的神圣目标
There might be other things that you came here to accomplish, but Dear One, your own radiation of Divine Light and your Ascension has a profound effect on this planet.
也许你有着其它东西要去完成,但,亲爱的,你自己的光芒和你的杨升会对这个星球产生一个深刻的影响
Of course, you can take this a step further by calling forth the Divine Light of God and the Ascended Realm for the Earth, which is another important reason for being here.
当然,你可以通过呼唤shen和杨升领域的guang来更进一步,这是另一个处于这里的原因
Dear Ones, we are walking with you on this journey and you are loved beyond measure – always.
亲爱的,我们和你一起进行这个旅程,你被无可估量地爱着

I am your brother Adama of Telos.
我是你的兄长泰勒斯的阿达玛

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../adama-of-telos-ascension.../
日期:2022年5月30日
作者:Asara Adams
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:06 , Processed in 0.043765 second(s), 24 queries .