主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-23 10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
银河中心-珍贵的宁静

I am the Galactic Center, center of your Milky Way, now Golden Rose Galaxy. This one and I have been sitting in zero space together, in stillness, in union, in peace. This is what I wish to bring through, to facilitate deep inner peace and connection with me, in these times of turbulence and change. Upheaval is present on your world, within the hearts of humankind, but it need not be so. For all are in process of either discovering me, of the connection to the deep inner way of the single walk towards inner unity, or dancing with chaos. The inner chaos of man is only a decision. One makes this decision moment by moment whether they will walk the silent road of individualization and inner stillness, for it is a lonely road, but when one is aware of it they feel the connection to all things and it is a uniting experience. You who have done the work and are able to feel this message are aware. All roads eventually lead to home, to the inner god-spark. Many will not appreciate this for your religious doctrines have divided, have taught otherwise. They have taught and instilled separation, for that was the game, the experience in this realm of the delusion of separation from Source. You are all fractalized sparks of Source, you are all here to experience what it is that you came to experience. Earth, Gaia, has chosen her experience of ascension. Those upon her who choose are deeply aware and assisting in multidimensional levels, in a myriad of ways.
我是银河中心,你们银河系的中心,现在是金玫瑰星系。这个管道和我一起安坐于零度空间,寂静、一致、平和。这也是我希望带来的,在这些混乱和改变的时期促进深度的内在平和以及与我的连接。改变已经出现,位于人类的心中,但它不需要如此。因为一切要么在发现我,与朝向内在统一的深度内在道路连接,要么与混乱共舞。一个人内在的混乱只是一个决定。一个人时时刻刻在做出这个决定,他们是否会行走寂静的个体性和内心宁静道路,因为这是一条孤独的道路,但当一个人意识到它,他们感到与一切的连接,这是一个统一体验。已经完成了工作并能够“感受”这则信息的你能够意识到。所有道路最终都会导向家,内在的shen之火花。许多人不会欣赏它,因为你们的棕叫有分歧,教导了不一样的东西。它们教导并注入了分离,因为这就是这个虚幻的分离领域中的游戏、体验。你们都是源头分割出来的火花,你们都是来体验你前来体验的。地球,盖亚,已经选择了杨升的体验。她之上也选择这么做的人很清楚,并在多维度层面、在无数的方式中协助
I am the Galactic Center. Inner chaos or inner peace? Those are always your choices. In every moment, in every experience upon Gaia, those are your choices. Do I choose the broken mirror in which society tries to portray truth? Or do I look within and see the stillness, and feel the connection of who I am? You are marvelous beings. My love is freely extended to you. My peace, my presence is freely given to you for I am that I am. I too am an aspect of Source. I hold space for those who need to find themselves again. I am a reflection of the All in my own way, just as you are in your own way. Activation codes are streaming through this message, are streaming through me. By my very presence I am activating you, and in some cases, lowering frequency to increase vibration, to enhance the deep inner awareness and awakening that is occurring now in your world on all levels. There is no chaos. This one didn’t want to write this phrase, but child, it is true. In the scheme of things, all is perfection, all is unity. All is the space of Source, the spaciousness of love, of freedom. But you have dived so deep down the rabbit hole of this earth experience that these vibrations, these feelings have been almost closed off to you. The starseeds, the old souls have been able to assist with activating this on the inside of the twisting, to help untwist, so that the light from me, from the All, can freely flow to you. (I am seeing a balloon being slowly filled with sand, becoming heavy with the weight. I am seeing the balloon now being twisted off from the flow of sand. The sand (the fractals) has felt cut off from the flow, but it is not cut off, it is still sand, it is connected. I am seeing an intense light surrounding all things now, moving in pulses, in loving waves through our galaxy, and untwisting the twist. I am feeing waves of immense love, of calming frequencies moving into Gaia.) Yes friend, you are seeing and feeling what I wish to portray.
我是银河中心。内在的混乱还是平和?这总是你的选择。在盖亚上的时时刻刻中,每一个体验中,这总是你的选择。我选择打破社会用来描绘真像的镜子吗?还是看向内在,看到寂静,感到我所是的连接?你是了不起的存在。我的爱慷慨地扩张给你。我的平和,我的存在被慷慨地赠予你,因为我是我所是。我也是源头的一个面向。我为那些需要再次找到自己的人保持着空间。我是在我道路上的一切的一个反射,就像你在自己的道路上。激活的代码通过这则信息流动。通过我的存在,我激活你,在一些情况中,较低的频率会增加振动,来加强正在地球上发生的深度内在意识和苏醒。没有混乱。这个管道不想要写这句话,但孩子,这是真的。总的来看,一切都是完美的,都是一体的。一切都是源头的空间,爱和字油的宽广。但你太深入这个地球体验的兔子洞,这些振动、这些感受继续向你完全关闭。星际种子、老灵魂能够在扭曲的内部协助激活它,帮助逆转扭曲,这样来自我、一切的光可以流向你。(我看到一个气球慢慢地被填充沙子,变得沉重。我看到气球现在切断了沙子的流动。沙子(源头的分形)感到被切断了流动,但它没有被切断,它依旧是沙子,依旧是相连的。我看到一个强烈的光包裹一切事物,在脉动、有爱的波浪中贯穿整个银河系,逆转扭曲。我感到巨大的爱、平静波浪涌向盖亚。)是的,我的朋友,你在看到和感到我希望描绘的
I am the Galactic Center. I wish to activate you with zero point energy now. Breathe in and feel this connection with your deep inner knowing that all will be well. For it is most well. (I am seeing and feeling zeros all over my body. Golden zeros are floating over Gaia. To those who are ready each person can choose a golden circle to put within them, as an activation code, as a connection reminder of this feeling of space, of peace, of unity. I am seeing the golden zero expand to encircle Gaia.)
我是银河中心。我希望伴随着零点能量激活你。吸入并感受与“一切都好”的深度内在知晓的连接。因为一切真的都好。(我看到和感到零点充满我的全身。金色的零点在淹没盖亚。那些准备好的人,可以选择一个金色的圆圈放到内在,作为一个激活代码,作为一个空间、平和、统一感的连接提醒。我看到金色的零点扩张包住了盖亚)
Children, come sit with me. Be still in this space of unlimited creation, of expansion, of peace. I am here for you always. I am an excellent place for our meditation journeys. Your world needs more zero point energy. It will calm the reactivity. It will assist with awakening the others from the dream. When they feel your peaceful presence, they will begin to rub their eyes and awaken to their own connection within. The darkness, the lack of light beings have lost their way. They are being removed, recycled, for they cannot handle what is to come. The higher vibrational waves that are here and coming further in increased strength will not be a match for them. Great upheaval, great change always precedes growth and the understanding of the lessons. You need not understand in entirety to be at peace. Peace, stillness of a quiet mind and heart, stillness is a choice. In the coming days, stillness will be your greatest resource, your greatest currency, your greatest asset. The deep stillness of peace, of one who has found their connection and remembered themselves in the earth experience, those who can feel this are the leaders of today. You will be remembering your gifts. You will be coming more online to your higher dimensional frequencies. Your memories, your strengths and gifts will be more completely felt and attainable.
孩子们,来坐在我身边。在这个无限创造、扩张、平和的空间中保持寂静。我总是为你存在。我是一个很好的冥想之地。你的世界需要更多的零点能量。它会平静反应。它会协助别人从梦中苏醒。当他们感到你平和的存在,他们会开始擦拭眼睛,意识到内在的连接。嘿嘿迷失了自己的道路。它们在被移除、回收,因为它们无法承受就要到来的。更高振动的波浪在不断到来,它们无法与之匹配。巨大的改变总是会导致成长和对课程的理解。你不需要理解全部来处于平和。平和,一个安静的头脑和心,寂静,是一个选择。在未来的日子里,寂静会是你最大的资源,你最大的货币,你最大的资产。深度的宁静之人是在地球体验中找到了自己的连接并忆起了自己的人,那些能够感到这些的人是今天的岭绣。你会忆起你的天赋。你会更多上线你更高维度的频率。你的记忆,力量和天赋会被更加完全地感到和获取
I am the Galactic Center. I am your galactic Center. I am here for you always. Children, do you remember all of your planning and dreaming sessions within me? Remember now. All things are accessible to you here. Remember me. Remember yourself. I am the Galactic Center.
我是银河中心。我总是为你存在。孩子们,你还记得你在我之内所作出的所有规划和梦境议会吗?现在去忆起。在这里所有的东西都可以访问。忆起我,忆起你。我是银河中心

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../galactic-center...
日期:2022年5月21日
作者:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:35 , Processed in 0.034160 second(s), 24 queries .