主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-21 10:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-学会梦想

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是萨南达
It is with great peace in my heart that I come here today.  Every time a son or daughter follows the correct path, thinks and makes correct decisions, is aware of what needs to improve and change, it is a moment of great joy, of great peace for all of us, not just for me.  We are all one, we are a single energy, where each one existing in the universe vibrates, emanates, moves this entire structure.
伴随着巨大的平和我今天前来。每一次一个孩子跟随正确的道路,思考和做出正确的决定,就是意识到什么需要改善和改变,就是一个巨大喜悦、平和的时刻,对我们所有人而言。我们是一,我们是同一个能量,宇宙中的一切都在振动、散发、推动整个结构
Every soul, every being, every conscious energy in the universe thinks, acts, and with every thought and every action this is attracted to other similar thoughts and actions;  and this is how everything takes shape.  It is not a single thought, it is not a single action.  It is necessary that a large group, emanate, think and act within the same concept, the same objective, so that it becomes viable and happens.
宇宙中的每个存在/灵魂/有意识的能量都会思考、行为,伴随着每一个想法和行为吸引来了其它类似的想法和行为;这是一切成型的方式。它不是一个单一的想法、行为。需要一个集体在相同的概念、目标中散发、思考、行为,这样它才能变得可行以及发生
Inside your little world everything happens the same way.  You emanate and little egregores are created around you.  Egregores of joy, sadness, illness, disharmony, balance, all of them.  And with every thought, every word, every action, you feed one of them.  And it is important to emphasize that when you feed positive egregors, the negative ones lose strength;  it's as if you take the negative energy and turn it into positive.
在你小小的世界中,一切在相同的方式中发生。你散发,小小的箱子在你周围创造。喜悦、悲伤、疾病、不和谐、平衡等等的箱子。伴随着每一个想法、话语、行为,你喂养其中一个。很重去强调,当你喂养积极的箱子,消极的会失去力量。就好像你拾起消极的能量把它变成积极的
That's the universe, it's a total balance.  There is the first creating, but that first creating was a transmutation of something that already existed, so that it starts something.  So if you think positively, this energy has great strength;  if you think negatively this energy has a much greater force.  So for you to neutralize that negative energy it takes a lot of positive forces to neutralize it.  And so the universe walks, always in balance.
这就是宇宙,一个总体平衡。有着第一个创造,但那个第一个创造是已经存在之物的一个转变,所以它始于某个东西。所以如果你思考积极,这个能量拥有巨大的力量。如果你思考消极,这个能量会有更大的力量。所以为了中和消极的能量你需要付出大量的积极能量来中和它。宇宙总是在平衡中运作
Nothing exists without its counterpoint.  There is Light, there is darkness.  There is good, there is evil, as you determine.  So within the consciousness of each of you, what is the important thing?  It's always trying to vibrate positive thoughts.  You often find yourself dreaming, creating wonderful things;  there always comes that ego reason saying, “Stop!  This is illusion.  This will never happen”.  And that whole castle that you built, which was made of sand, falls apart.  But if you dream, think, build that castle, sand at first, and just say, “No ego, you're wrong.  I can, I want, I will have”.  That castle, as if by magic, begins to transform itself from sand to stone, something indissoluble.
没什么存在的东西没有其对应物。有着光与黑暗,有着善与恶。所以你们每个人的意识中,什么是最重要的?就是总是试图振动积极的想法。你经常发现自己在梦想、创造奇妙的东西;而小我总是会来说“停下来!这是错觉。这永远不会发生。”你建造的那个城堡,是由沙子组成的,会散架。但如果你对小我说“不,你错了。我可以,我想要,我会拥有。”那个城堡,好像魔法般,会开始从沙子变成石头,坚固的东西
As time went by, you never believed that you could dream and make it happen, because the ego always told you, “No, stop it.  Come to reality.  Stop dreaming”, and the surroundings made you believe that, never believe that it was possible to make it happen.
随着时间的流逝,你变得永远都不相信你可以梦想并使它发生,因为小我总是说“不,停下来。回到现实。停止做梦”,周遭也让你相信你永远不可能使它发生
Today we are here, repeating daily that it is possible, that you can, you have this strength, you just have to believe in it and don't let your ego or surroundings take away this belief and this strength from you at any time.  So dream of the New World, believe in the New World.  The egregore already exists and I can tell you, it is quite big.  I wouldn't say it's already the size of the planet, but it's already very close to the size needed to change this planet.
今天我们前来,重复,它是可能的,你可以,你拥有这个力量,你只需相信,不要让你的小我或周遭拿走这个信念和力量。所以梦想、相信新的世界。箱子已经存在,我可以告诉你,它很大。我不会说它已经和地球一样大,但它非常接近会改变地球的大小
Don't give up, don't be discouraged, keep dreaming, and thinking about the New World.  No matter when, no matter how, you will get there.  We've already seen it.  We are not here putting, nor promoting, actions and thoughts that will come to nothing;  we know exactly what will happen just ahead, because we don't see time the way you do.  We see the here and now.  And we already see many of you vibrating within the Fifth Dimension.  We've seen many of you jumping in joy, hugging each other in the Fifth Dimension.
不要放弃,不要气馁,继续梦想,思考新的世界。无论何时,无论如何,你会到达。我们已经看到它了。我们不是来促进不会有什么成果的行为和想法。我们知道前方会发生什么,因为我们并不像你一样看待时间。我们看到此时此刻。我们已经看到你们很多人在五维振动。我们看到你们很多人在喜悦中蹦蹦跳跳,拥抱彼此。
Gaia fully ascended, beautiful, clean, organized.  So, what is up to you right now, in this whole process?  Vibrate Light, vibrate Love, vibrate everything that can fill this great egregore of the New World.  Forget what you live here.  None of that will be there.  So it's time to dream;  dream things you've never seen here;  dream of the balance of peoples;  dream of everyone with a full belly;  dream of everyone having a roof over your heads;  dream of everyone having a decent and pleasant job;  dream of the balance of its rulers, ruling for the Whole and not for oneself.
盖亚已经完全杨升,美丽,干净,有条理。所以,你要如何?振动guang、爱、能够填满这个新世界箱子的一切。忘记你在这里体验的东西。在那里不会有这些东西。所以是时候梦想;梦想你从未见过的东西;梦想人类的平衡;梦想每个人都吃得饱饱的。梦想每个人的头顶都有一片屋檐。梦想每个人都有一份体面的愉快的工作;梦想岭绣们的平衡
See this world that you do not know today.  This is the world in the Fifth Dimension.  Nothing that you live here and have here you will have there.  So learn to dream and especially learn to let go of what you live here.  I just keep telling you that the supposed pleasures you have in this Third Dimensional world are pleasures of the body, they are pleasures of the mind.  In the Fifth Dimension you will have much deeper pleasures, because they will be pleasures neither of the body nor of the mind, they will be pleasures of the heart, they will be pleasures of the soul.
看向这个你今天并不知道的世界。这是五维中的世界。你在这里体验的东西不会存在于那里。所以学会梦想,尤其学会放下你在这里体验的一切。我只想告诉你你在这个三维世界拥有的所谓的快乐是身体的快乐,是头脑的快乐。在五维,你会拥有更加深度的快乐,因为它们会是灵魂、心的快乐
Now it's up to each one at this time to make their choice.  What do you want to vibrate today?  Increase, feed, foster what already exists in your world today or keep trying to change it and wasting your time, because your world will not change.  Your world is heading towards self-destruction;  not physical destruction, but for the self-destruction of the people themselves.  But it will be up to each of you to choose a new path, to choose a new place to live, to choose a new way to live and to be totally apart from this world that is there today, which has no turning back.
现在,取决于每个人去做出自己的选择。你今天想要振动什么?增加、喂养、促进已经存在于世界中的或者继续试图改变它,浪费你的时间,因为你的世界不会改变。你的世界在朝向自我泯灭;不是物理地球的,而是人类自己。但取决于你们每个人去选择一条新的道路,一个新的生活地点,一个新的生活方式,完全与今天的世界分开,已经没有回头路
This world will not improve, this world will not evolve.  This world will end, because Gaia will ascend to the Fifth Dimension, and the Third Dimension on this planet will no longer exist.
这个世界不会进化、改善,它会完结,因为盖亚会杨升到五维,三维会不再存在。
Gaia will be fully evolved, and those who decide to go with her will be vibrating on her surface, giving thanks, being grateful, for every moment lived in that ancient world, which will seem just a book not very pleasant to read.
盖亚会全面进化,那些决定和她一同前往的人会在她的表面振动并感恩在那个远古世界中的每一秒生活,它会看似不是一本愉快的书

日期:2022年5月20日
作者:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:31 , Processed in 0.030791 second(s), 24 queries .