主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-15 10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅塔特隆-循序渐进

I Archangel Metatron extend my blessings and love to all beings upon the Earth now, we are walking tremendous, and magnificent transformations with you.
我是大天使梅塔特隆,将我的祝福和爱扩展到地球上的所有存在,我们在和你一起体验宏伟的转变
Upon the inner planes we are supporting major shifts that are occurring within your being, for all of humanity and the Earth. Our role in this moment is to support you in remaining grounded, balanced, stable and connected with the Creator. Such vast transformations are taking place within your being.
在内在平面,我们支持着发生在你之内的巨大转变。此刻,我们的角色是支持你保持稳固、平衡、稳定、和造物主连接。如此宏大的转变正在你之内发生
This has been occurring for some time now, however, it is climaxing. We are noticing many souls and beings upon the Earth are now making shifts internally that they have been preparing for in the last months. This shift may come about because of a cleanse of the body, a new perspective born in the mind, an upset that brings forth clarity, or a new sense of gratitude and appreciation for all that is.
这已经发生了有段时间,无论如何,它在走向高潮。我们注意到地球上的许多灵魂和存在在做出他们在过去几个月准备的内在转变。这个转变可能会出于身体的净化、一个新的视角诞生、一个会带来明晰的烦恼,或者对一切的一个新的感恩和欣赏而出现
You may notice recently or in the coming days and weeks that there will be a shift within you. That will promote an internal reset of your being. It may be that you feel you need to adopt a healthier lifestyle or regime with eating, drinking or exercise. It may be that you find yourself promoting self-care, relaxation, or meditation.
最近或在未来的日子里你可能会注意到你之内有着一个转变。这会促进你的一个内在重置。可能你会感到你需要采取一个更健康的生活方式或者改变饮食、锻炼。可能你会发现自己在促进自我关怀、放松或冥想
You will notice that there is a shift, it may be something that you actively partake in, or it might be an illness. It could be something that changes your perspective, a meeting with another being that brings forth clarity or an experience on the inner planes that creates enlightenment.
你会注意到有着一个转变,它可能是你积极参与的东西或者是一个疾病。它可能是改变你观点的东西,或者与另一个会带来明晰的人见面,或者内在平面上的一个体验,引发了一个觉悟
The shift will be a positive experience, please remember this and it will create a reset within your being. The reset will be as if you have let go of past thoughts, actions, anxieties, worries, fears, not all but enough to allow you to feel lighter and brighter.
转变会是一个积极的体验,请记住这一点,它会在你之内创造一个重置。重置就好像你放下了过去的思想、行为、焦虑、担忧、恐惧,不是一切但足以让你感到更加轻松和明亮
You may find yourself walking in a new direction because of a new understanding or feel motivated and inspired to journey along your pathway. You may find it is easier to connect with others. The shift will be personal to you, to your pathway, to what is hindering you now, as well as the purpose, the abilities, the destiny of your pathway on the Earth.
你可能发现自己出于一个新的理解在朝向一个新的方向;或者感到被推动和启发去旅行。你可能发现与别人连接更加简单。转变会是个人的,对你、你的道路、现在什么阻碍着你以及你在地球上的目标、能力、命运来说
The internal reset will be like taking stock of everything that is within you, all that you have to offer, to gift, and then creating a pathway forward with clarity, understanding and enlightenment that not only serves you but serves others as well.
内在的重置就像评估你之内的一切,你能够提供的一切,然后伴随着明晰、理解和觉悟创造一条前进的道路,不仅会服务你还会服务别人
It could be as simple as letting go of fears, and anxiety, moving through your reality with peace and grace. The reset may manifest within you in numerous ways that are personal to you, however, the result, the impact for all beings upon the Earth will of course, be a deeper connection with the Creator.
这可以和放下恐惧、焦虑、伴随着平和与优雅通过你的现实一样简单。重置会在很多方式中在你之内体现,无论如何,结果,对地球上所有存在的影响,当然,会是与造物主拥有一个更深的连接
As we state that the result of the internal reset will be a deeper connection with the Creator, we invite you to focus within and ask yourself:
就像我们所说,内在重置的结果就是与造物主拥有一个更深的连接,我们邀请你专注于内并问自己:
How do I perceive a deeper connection with the Creator would be for me?
我如何感知一个与造物主更深的连接?
Would I feel more supported, more loved?
我会感到更加被支持、被爱吗?
Would I be able to gain greater clarity, intuition and understanding?
我能够获得更大的明晰、直觉和理解吗?
Would I feel more courageous?
我会感到更加勇敢吗?
Would it be easier to make decisions and transitions in my reality?
我能够更容易去做出决定和转变吗?
A connection with the Creator manifests in a unique way for each being. Every being holds a connection with the Creator. It is your divine right and yet there is a remembrance dawning concerning your connection with the Creator. The remembrance of the Creator is resurfacing in order to allow you to become your truth and who you really are.
与造物主的连接会在独特的方式中体现,每个人都不一样。每个存在都持有着一个与造物主的连接。这是你神圣的全力,但也有着一个记忆在降临,关于你与造物主的连接。对造物主的记忆在重新浮现,以便让你成为你的真理和真正的所是
In this moment, I invite you to contemplate that the internal reset involves:
此刻,我邀请你去沉思那个内在的重置包含:
A shift, the impact of the shift, and a deeper connection with the Creator.
一个转变,转变的影响,以及与造物主的一个更深的连接
You may have already achieved and experienced the shift, or maybe each step.
你可能已经实现并体验了转变,或者每一个步伐
It is important to seek, to look out for the three stages in your reality to verify to yourself when you are moving through the process. A shift that allows you to let go of certain energies and ideas. The impact that creates change and transformation and the result, which is a deeper connection with the Creator.
很重要去寻求、寻找三个阶段来验证,当你在经历这个进程。一个会让你放下特定能量和理念的转变;影响会创造改变;结果就是与造物主的一个更深的连接
As many beings move through the internal reset at their own pace, some will take a very short time, and others will take longer, and it is all appropriate and necessary.
随着许多人在自己的速度中通过内在的重置,一些人会花费很短的时间,其他人需要很久,一切都是恰当的、必需的
However, when you reach the moment of a deeper connection with the Creator, that is when a download of light and wisdom will be anchored into your being. The light and wisdom will be like a puzzle piece that is anchored into the Earth connected to all beings creating a well of information, knowledge and love.
无论如何,当你到达与造物主拥有一个更深连接的时刻,这时一个光和智慧的下载会被锚定到你的存在中。光和智慧就像拼图的碎片,被锚定到地球来与所有存在连接,创造一个信息、知识、爱的井
The information, knowledge and love will radiate in all directions across the Earth. It will be like constant pulsations as each being downloads the energy at different times. A continuous integration of energy into Mother Earth that lifts the vibration of the Earth, lifts the consciousness of humanity and allows the support of the inner planes beings to come ever closer.
信息、知识和爱会向所有方向散发。它会像恒常的脉动,随着每个存在在不同的时间下载能量。能量会持续被整合给地球母亲,提升地球的振动,提升人类的意识,让内在平面的存在们的支持更加接近你
At this moment, we do not advise you as to certain practices that would be beneficial to partake in. Instead we simply invite you to look out for this step-by-step process of transformation, which we know is the internal reset.
此刻,我们并不建议你进行某些练习。而是邀请你去寻求这个循序渐进的转变进程,也就是内在的重置
Look out for it in your reality, it may be subtle, it may be impactful.
在你的现实中寻找它,它可以是微妙的,可以是有效的
Look out for it in the realities of others, so that you know what is taking place.
在他人的现实中寻找它,这样你就会知道正在发生什么
This knowledge and understanding will allow everything to flow as it should do, realizing the remembrance that is dawning.
这个知识和理解会让一切如它所需地流动,意识到记忆正在降临
I, Archangel Metatron, and the Angelic Kingdom will be present with you.
我和天使王国会与你在一起
You can always call upon our guidance and assistance.
你总是可以呼唤我们的指引和协助
We thank you, and we love you.
我们感谢你,爱你

I am Archangel Metatron
我是大天使梅塔特隆

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../discover-your...
日期:2022年5月14日
传导:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:39 , Processed in 0.048678 second(s), 25 queries .