12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-14 11:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-不要对自己太严厉

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们
I am Mother Mary and I bring to you a gentle energy. You need that, because you have been wounded by life on Earth.
我是母亲玛丽亚,我带给你一个温柔的能量。你需要它,因为你被地球上的生活弄伤
Those wounds can sometimes become so deep that you lose your way here and you wonder if you can face this life. You wonder if you can bear it and what is the meaning of it all.
这些伤口有时候会变得很深,导致你迷了路,你想知道你是否还能面对这个生活。你想知道你是否还能承受住以及这一切的含义
FIRST, I WANT TO CONVINCE YOU OF HOW GREAT, HOW BRAVE AND HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE
首先,我想要让你明白你有多伟大、勇敢和美丽
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I see the heart of courage and determination in you. Despite all the pain that you have been through there is a flame inside you, an inner drive to face this life.
我希望你能够通过我的眼睛看待你自己。我在你之内看到了勇气和决心。尽管你经历了这一切痛苦,你之内有着一个火焰,一个内在的推动去面对这个生活
You are like a bird, a beautiful heavenly bird that has been imprisoned in a jail which is dark and musty and dank. Yet, you have come to do some things in that prison. You have come to retrieve a child who is hidden in one of its corners. That child has been mesmerized by fear, by the restricted ideas of other people, by the society around it. That prison is not real, but for the child it is: the walls are very strong and the room is very dark. You have come to redeem this child. There is a way out of that prison, but first you have to find the child.
你就像一只鸟,一只美丽的神圣的鸟,被关在黑暗、发霉、潮湿的鸟笼中。但,你是来这个鸟笼做一些事情的。你是来找回躲藏在其中一个角落的孩子的。那个孩子一直沉浸于恐惧之中,被别人的想法和周围的涩会局限。这个笼子不是真实的,但对孩子来说是真实的:墙壁非常结实,房间很黑。你是来解救这个孩子的。有着一个出路,但首先你必须找到这个孩子
Imagine you are present in that dark room in the form of a bird or an angel; your body, your essence, radiates light.
想象你在天使或鸟的形态中出现在那个黑暗的房间;你的身体、你的本质,散发着光芒
In that musty, dank space, you emanate a soft, bluish light. The child sees that light and feels something arise in its heart, because it recognises in you the energy of Home, of trust and of light.
在那个发霉、黑暗的空间,你散发出了一个柔和的蓝色的光芒。孩子看到了那个光并感到有什么东西从他的心中升起,因为他在你身上识别出了家、信任、光的能量
To this child you now say: “Come out! Come to me, I am your mother”. Feel that mother energy within you, the warmth in your heart; the empathy that you have for that which is vulnerable, for that which is distorted and broken in yourself and also in others. Feel the gentleness in your heart. You all carry that mother energy in you.
你现在对这个孩子说:“来!过来,我是你的母亲。”感到那个母亲的能量位于你之内,你心中的温暖;你对自己和他人之内脆弱的、扭曲的、破碎的东西持有的同理心。感受你心中的温柔。你们都在内在携带着那个母亲的能量
I was a representative of that mother energy in the life on Earth when I was the mother of Jeshua.
我是那个母亲能量的一个代表,当我是ye耶稣的母亲
BUT IT IS A UNIVERSAL ENERGY, AN ENERGY THAT GIVES LIFE, THAT PROTECTS, BUT ALSO GIVES FREEDOM
但它是一个普遍的能量,一个赐予生命、保护、字油的能量
This energy comes to you, and it is my deepest wish that you will recognize it in your own heart, because you have such a need of this energy in order to heal yourself.
这个能量在向你前来,我衷心希望你能够在心中认出它,因为你需要这个能量以便疗愈自己
Let the child now come toward you and greet it with your eyes and your hands. Maybe the child feels neglected and is scared or hostile, sad or vulnerable. Look at it, and take it in your arms and comfort it. Do not try to change anything, just envelop the child with the gentleness that it needs.
现在让孩子向你前来,用你的眼神和双手迎接他。也许孩子感到被忽视、害怕或迟疑、悲伤或脆弱。看向他,抱住他,安抚他。不要试图改变什么,只是伴随着他需要的温柔抱住他
When you accept the child completely the way it is, you are one with it; you recognize it as yourself. The inner child is not a separate thing, a separate being; it is an aspect of you, of your earthly self. But because you, as a human being, are inclined to suppress or neglect your emotions, a part of yourself has become trapped, because it could not show its spontaneity. So it might help to visualize the inner child and to meet it in this way. But remember that you are one with this child; it is the spontaneous life in you. Its emotions, its passions are a part of life itself.
当你完全接纳孩子的所是,你与他合一。你认识到他就是你。内在的孩童不是一个分离的存在;它是你的一个面向。但因为你,作为人类,倾向于抑制或忽视你的情绪,你的一部分被困住了,因为它无法展示它的自发性。所以去想象内在的孩子并在这样的方式中遇见它会是有帮助的。但记住,你与它是一体的;它是你之内的本能部分。它的情绪、热情是生命的一部分
Now feel the life energy of this child, the innocence and the original joy. Every child has joy and the will to live, to explore and experience life. Let the original life energy of this child back into your body and into your energy field. Not the pain and the burden of the past, but the original vibrancy and inspiration of this child. Realize that this child is indestructible.
现在感受这个孩子的生命能量、纯真和原始的喜悦。每个孩子都有喜悦之情和生活、探索的意愿。让这个孩子原始的生命能量返回你的身体、能量场。不是过去的痛苦和负担,而是这个孩子原始的活力和灵感。意识到这个孩子是坚不可摧的
YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH MANY LIVES WITH MUCH TRAUMA AND PAIN. YET THE CHILD IN YOU STILL WANTS TO LIVE, BUT NEEDS YOUR CARE
你经历了很多的生世以及随之而来的创伤和痛苦。但你之内的孩童依旧想要生活,但需要你的关怀
For that reason you must envelop it with your love and fly away, along with the child, from that dank prison. Just look to find a way to do that. Maybe the walls fall away by themselves, or a window opens wide, but you find a way out.
为此你必须伴随着你的爱抱住他,和孩子一起飞出黑暗的笼子。只是寻找一个方法来这么做。也许墙壁会自己倒下,或者一扇窗户会打开,但你会找到一个出路
Then spread your wings, and allow yourself to float on the air and to feel free. Feel protected by the powerful wings of this bird or angel. Know that you are truly carried in your life – you do not have to go it alone. When you listen to your heart there are forces around you who want to help you – time and time again.
然后伸展你的翅膀,让自己漂浮到空中,感到字油。感到被这个天使或鸟的强大翅膀保护着。知晓你在生活中被支撑着---你不需要独自一个人去做。当你聆听你的心,你周围有着想要帮助你的力量---一次又一次
You need to feel free to make mistakes, because making mistakes is very human.
你需要感到能够自由犯错,因为犯错是很平常的
You are here to learn – or rather to play and to try out things – and you may stumble and fall when doing so. Allow yourself that freedom, just like a child learning to walk or ride a bicycle. You may fall and get your knees scraped, but do not be too hard on yourself about the “mistakes” you have made. Scramble back up and feel the support you get from the universe. Feel carried by the wind of life.
你是来学习的---或者说玩耍并尝试事物---你可能会跌倒。给予自己这个自由,就像一个孩子学习走路或骑自行车。你可能摔倒或擦伤膝盖,但不要因你所犯的“错”对自己太严厉。爬起来,感到来自宇宙的支持。感到被生命之风携带
Thank you so much for your attention. Feel the energy of love gathered here around you.
谢谢你的注意力。感到爱的能量在你周围汇聚

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../mary-feel-the-wind-of-life.../
日期:2022年5月13日
传导:Pamela
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 09:13 , Processed in 0.040602 second(s), 25 queries .