12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-14 11:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ashian-成功和失败

Jennifer: Hello! Surprise!
Jennifer:你好!
Ashian: Indeed! Hello you! Though we laugh, we are delighted to see you back again. We have missed your presence and the energy of those who connect with these words.
Ashian:你好!我们很高兴再次见到你。我们很想念你以及与这些话语连接之人的能量
J: Really? It makes sense, but I would never have thought of you missing us.
J:真的吗?这挺合理的,但我从没有想过你会想念我们
A: Why not? Do you not see that we are in collaboration with you? You are part of our team. While we do not feel sorrow and pain, as you are imagining in this scenario, we do feel the absence of all of your presence.
A:为什么不呢?你没有看到我们是在跟你合作吗?你是我们团队的一部分。虽然我们不会感到悲伤和痛苦,我们确实会感到你的缺席
J: Wow. Well, that’s a massive surprise and it makes my day. Where shall we start? Oh no, I’ve seen where you’re going, must we really?
J:哇哦,这是一个巨大的惊喜。我们应该从哪开始?哦不,我明白你要说什么了,我们真的要这么做吗?
A: If you wish not to go there, we can change topic…
A:如果你不希望,我们可以改变话题
J: No… go for it.
J:不,不用了
A: Thank you. We wish to discuss the redefining success and failure. We are aware that our dear Jennifer is by no means the only person on Gaia at present who has had more than one divorce. Her 3D fear is that people will believe she is not committed, or has certain failures in her personality.
A:谢谢。我们希望谈论重新定义成功和失败。我们意识到我们亲爱的管道绝不是地球上唯一一个离过很多次婚的人。她的3D恐惧就是别人会认为她并不衷心或者个性有着一些缺陷
This could not be further from the truth. This transmission for all of you who feel you failed: repeatedly.
远非如此。
Many people have chosen this lifetime to finish all their karma: to wrap up all the loose ends. All of them. This can look like erratic behaviour on the 3D plane and it can feel like failure to you, our dear friends, when you are going through it. But it is not. It is the accelerated clearing of old karma.
很多人选择此生来完结他们所有的业力:结束所有的碎片。在3D平面这会看起来是古怪的行为,你会感觉起来是失败。但它不是。它是旧业力的加速清理
Now, some people will have repeated failures because they are not aligned with their truth, or because they are unwilling to learn lessons… how do you know if you are completing karma or making more karma?
现在,一些人会重复失败,因为他们没有与自己的真理对齐,或者因为他们不愿意学习课程。你怎么知道你是在完结业力还是在创造更多的业力?
That you are reading this is already an excellent sign, if we say so ourselves! It means you are on a path towards self-knowledge, you are attempting to consciously live your life guided by your intuition and your inner knowing, not based on external wants, needs or gains.
阅读这些话就是一个很好的标志。这意味着你处于朝向自我认识的道路,你在试图有意识地生活,被你的直觉和内在知晓引领,而不是基于外在的需求或收益
J: Excellent points, really. But I will say when I was looking to try to find where I ‘went wrong’ I see all sorts of personality distortions, mistaken decisions… I can truly see how ‘failure’ is ‘my fault.’
J:说得好。但我会说,当我试图寻找我“哪里出错了”,我看到各种人格的扭曲、错误的决定...我可以清晰地看到“我的错误”有多“失败”
A: There is no failure. Ever. Never. There is only the expansion into new levels of understanding that change how you act from the inside out, based on your intuition.
A:没有失败。永远不会有。只有扩张到新的理解水平,从内到外地改变了你的行事方式,变成基于你的直觉行为
Don’t try to keep your own score, the level of karmic clearing you are undertaking is far too complex for you to know your own score.
不要试图记录自己的分数,你在经历的业力清理程度太过复杂,无法知道你自己的分数
A better use of your focus is to become aware of when you are deciding from your inner knowing, not in response to outer fears, gains or even what others will think/say about you.
更好使用你的关注就是去意识到什么时候你根据内在的知晓做决定,而不是回应外在的恐惧、收益或别人是怎么看你的/说你的
So, to conclude… you are a success when you make 5D decisions; decisions based on your inner sense of what is right and wrong, your intuition, your discernment. Don’t look at the outer effects of those decisions, because that’s the 3D and it’s not an accurate reflection of You and your creations, because it is so filled with distortions.
所以,结论...当你做出5D的决定你就是成功的;基于你内在对与错的感知、直觉、洞察力所做的决定。不要看向那些决定的外在影响,因为那是3D,它不是你或你造物的精确反映,因为它充满了扭曲
If you are reading this and realizing that many, or even some, of your decisions are made in order to gain something – whether it’s money, power, status, admiration, respect – or to avoid something, like disapproval, contempt, consequences for past actions, you are to be congratulated for coming to that awareness. It is a seismic shift if in consciousness as it opens you up to consciously access your 5D self.
如果你在阅读这些话,意识到很多或者一些你的决定是为了获得什么东西---无论是金钱、全力、地位、钦佩、尊重---还是避免什么,比如反对、轻视、过去行为的后果,你会因拥有这样的意识被祝贺。这是一个意义深远的意识转变,因为它让你敞开去有意识地访问你5D的自我
Don’t worry about getting decisions right or wrong. Focus only on expressing your inner truth.
不要担忧是否做出了正确的决定。只专注于表达你的内在真理
Let your inner knowing become so strong it is louder than anything in the outside world, then you have set your 5D compass.
让你内在的知晓变得强烈,比外在的任何东西都要响亮,然后你就会拥有5D的指南针
The rest will fall into place, as if by magic.
剩下的会自行到位,好似魔法般

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../redefining...
日期:2022年5月13日
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 06:53 , Processed in 0.050004 second(s), 24 queries .