主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-10 09:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大中央太阳-宇宙充满了生命

I am the Great Central Sun. I shine my light continuously, effortlessly, steadfastly. I am without change and my light can no longer be hidden. Many of you bright lights are of embodied stars. You are lighting up your Gaia with grace and ease of the masters that you are. You are masters from other civilizations, worlds, realms, dimensions and timelines. Truly you are ‘from a galaxy far, far away,’ and yet we are all connected, as a giant neural network of Source, honing skills, learning, growing, expanding. The universe is eternal, vast and free. So are your souls. You were free to choose the Earth experience and many are choosing to awaken at this time, or to remain unawakened, caught in the dream, which is not always a pleasant one.
我是大中央太阳。我一直、毫不费力、稳定地闪耀着我的guang光。我不会改变,我的guang无法再被隐藏。你们许多明亮的光是化身的星星。你在伴随着你所是的大师的优雅和轻盈点亮盖亚。你是来自其它文明、世界、领域、维度、时间线的大师。确实你来自“遥远的星系”,但我们都是相连的,作为源头一个巨大的神经网络,磨练着技能、学习、成长、扩张。宇宙是永恒的、广阔的、自由的。你的灵魂也一样。你可以自由选择你的地球体验,许多人选择在这个时刻苏醒,或者保持沉睡,深陷并不总是愉快的梦中
I am the Great Central Sun. My light cannot be hidden, for I am that I am. You can connect with me deeply for were are of the same light and magnificence. Your world needs more of my light, of your light. Your world has been steeped in great darkness and now, the great light will come, and is here now in waves of pulse-light that you are all experiencing at this time, adjusting, growing, expanding waves of ever increasing intensity. You are deep within the photon belt now where my light is more readily felt. Energetic change is palpable upon your Gaia at this now, and it is time for the old to be released for the expansion of the new to take deep root. Feel my light deep within and let us activate further that which needs to be activated. Let us line up our suns together. (I am seeing the Great Central Sun line up with our galaxy’s central sun, shining light through our sun into our own inner sun and Gaia’s inner sun. All are lined up and there is a great flash of understanding, of love, of light. It is very intense.) Allow more photonic light of great change into your physical vessels. All is underway.
我是大中央太阳。我的guang无法被隐藏,因为我是我所是。你可以与我深度相连,因为我们是同一个光和辉煌。你的世界需要更多我的光、你的光。你的世界沉浸于巨大的黑暗中,现在,伟大的guang已经到来,在你们都在体验的脉冲波浪中,不管增涨,增加强度。你已经深入光子带,我的光会更容易被感受到。能量的改变此刻非常明显,是时候让旧的被释放,新的扩张可以扎根。在内心深处感到我的光,让我们进一步激活需要被激活的。让我们对齐我们的太阳。(我看到大中央太阳和我们银河系的中央太阳对齐,通过我们的太阳把光照射进我们内在的太阳和盖亚的内在太阳。一切都对齐,有着一个巨大的理解、爱、光的闪烁。它非常强烈。)让更多改变性质的光子进入你的物理器具。一切都在进行中
I am the Great Central Sun of all universes, aligned. There are many of us. I am the oldest, most ancient one, holding space for the others as they grow. For all is expansion, all is expanding. (I am seeing the life cycles of a star, appreciating they are alive like I am, learning lessons, assimilating information, forming relationships and networks. The larger stars are so vast that they can hold more of a collective consciousness and I am feeling that many of them are inhabited by higher dimensional beings that reside there, similar to a planet, but because they are of a different dimensional space, their bodies can handle the light. I am seeing light cities within our sun and tall beings of light inhabit them. We are truly all connected. I am feeling truly the universe holding its breath for all that is going on here. We have really been holding everyone back as far as ascending this universe. I am seeing various shifts inter-dimensionally, higher dimensions have so many more planets and moons and stars and civilizations that we can’t see. The universe is teeming with life. We have been so incredibly limited with everything and all are cheering us on to expand to the next level. The Great Central sun is the activator.) No child, I am that through which the light flows. That is what you are as well. Be that through which the light flows. It is simple. Do not make it complex. As all are one, how could it be any other way? Be that through which the light flows in your life, in your relationships, in your finances, in your service, in your loving. And you will be ready for the grace and final shift from that which is into that which will be. But I say ‘final’ lightly for as eternal beings that word means little. Yes? Do you have other questions?
我是大中央太阳。我们有很多“人”。我是最古老的一个,为他人保持着空间,随着他们成长。因为一切都在扩张。(我看到一个星星的生命周期,它和我一样是活着的,在学习课程,吸收信息,形成人际关系和网络。比较大的星星是如此巨大,它们可以保持更多的集体意识,我感到它们许多“人”被更高维度的存在居住着,类似于一个行星,但因为它们处于不同的维度空间,它们的身体能够承受住光。我在我们的太阳上看到了光之城市,高大的光之存在居住在那里。我们确实都是相连的。我感到宇宙为这里发生的一切屏住了呼吸。我看到了各种跨维度的转变,更高的维度拥有更多我们看不见的行星、月亮、星星和文明。宇宙充满了生命。我们一直都是井底之蛙,一切都在鼓励我们去扩张到下一个层面。大中央太阳是催化剂。)不,孩子,我是光流通的管道。这也是你的所是。成为光流通的管道。就这么简单。不要复杂化它。因为一切都是一,如何会是别的样子?在你的生活、人际关系、财务、服务、爱中成为光流通的管道。你会为优雅和最终的转变做好准备。但我是在轻描淡写地说“最终”,因为对永恒的存在来说那个词没什么意义。对吧?你还有别的问题吗?
(Great Central Sun, I wish to know more of what to expect.) Child, it has not yet been created. It will be like the greatest of excitements on a Christmas morning. Feel the excitement of a young child running downstairs and about to open presents. Your presents, your gifts of talents, of understandings, of memories, of strength, so many things are unfolding for you. Be like the child. Be excited, and be at peace. Have an attitude of this and know that it is already done. Life is a gift. Be this gift to others. Let the light of my love, of the love of All That Is flow through you and be a conduit of change. I am sending you an activation now into your inner star, your inner sun that we may be more aligned together, more in step within this great cosmic dance at this time. Human children, you need more sunlight. Allow the photoreceptors within you to be activated. Feel the green grass under your feet and ground this light into Gaia. You are doing a magnificent job. I am the Great Central Sun.
(大中央太阳,我希望知道接下来可以期待什么。)孩子,它还未被创造。它会像圣诞早晨的兴奋之情。孩子们会兴奋地冲向楼下,拆礼物。你的礼物,你的天赋、理解、记忆、力量礼物,都在为你展开。成为孩子。兴奋。处于平和。拥有这样的态度,知晓它已经完成。生命是一份礼物。成为他人的这个礼物。让我爱的光、一切万有的爱流经你,成为改变的管道。我现在发送你一个激活,进入内在的星星,内在的太阳,我们可以更加对齐,更多地步入这个伟大的宇宙之舞。人类孩子们,你需要更多的阳光。让你之内的光感受器被激活。感受脚下的绿草,把这个光锚定于盖亚。你做着一个非凡的工作。

我是大中央太阳

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../great-central-sun...
日期:2022年5月8日
作者:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 05:23 , Processed in 0.030290 second(s), 24 queries .