主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-9 11:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Maitreya-旅程并不轻松

Dear brothers of this beautiful planet!  I'M MAITREYA!
亲爱的弟兄们!我是MAITREYA!
It is with great joy that I come here, to bring my energy and all my love to each of you.  The journey is not easy.  Every day it seems that the obstacles become bigger and more difficult to overcome.  And I would say this is not just an impression.  With each step forward on the journey, on the road of ascension, it becomes more difficult, with many more obstacles than you have ever been through so far.
伴随着巨大的喜悦我来到这里,带给你们每个人我的能量和爱。旅程并不轻松。每一天都看似障碍变得更加巨大,更难战胜。我想说这不只是一个看法。伴随着每一个前进的步伐,它会变得更困难,会有更多的障碍
Lessons come back, teachings come back, attitudes are demanded, results are demanded.  charged?  Charged by the universe, because if you are going through every point, every obstacle, you have contributed to it, the energy has been emanating and needs to be corrected.  There's no use in revolt, no use in anger.  The lesson has to be learned, it has to be understood.  And there's also nothing that can be done on the general level, each of you receives a different energy, resulting from what each of you emanated.  There is nothing in general that suits everyone.
课程返回,态度被要求,结果被要求。被宇宙充能,因为如果你经历了每个点,每个障碍,你就促进了它,能量被散发,需要被纠正。抗拒、愤怒是没有用的。课程必须被学会、理解。总的来说没什么可以做的,你们每个人接收自己散发出来的不同能量导致的结果。总的来说没什么适合每个人
Realize the following: your world is quite shaken, because everything has come to light.  It is as if a great wind had swept the planet and the dust had risen, and you now have to live with this dust around.  There is no longer any way to hide it so that no one can see it.  The dirt you have accumulated is coming out, it no longer hides.
意识到:你的世界在摇摆,因为一切在被揭示。好似一股大风席卷了全球,灰尘升起,你现在必须忍受这个灰尘。不可能再去隐藏它,这样没人可以看到它。你累积的灰尘在出来,它不再隐藏
So it seems that everything gets worse, it seems that everything is getting out of control.  No, all this has always been there, it was just masked, it was just hidden and you only saw what you were allowed to see.  Today everything is around, there are no more rugs, there is nowhere to hide anything.  So, living with this unbalanced world is being and will become more and more a challenge to be overcome every day.
所以看似一切变糟,看似一切失控。不,这一切一直都在那里,只是被盖住了,只是藏起来了,你只看到你被允许看到的。今天一切都被揭示,不再有地毯,没地方可藏。所以生活在这个失衡的世界会越来越是一个挑战
And how to live with all this?  Emanating love.  Just it.  Desire Light, send Light, emanate Light into any situation.  Any situation that you see, that you know about or that comes to you, emanate Light.  Don't comment, don't judge, don't do anything that could turn against you.  Because any judgment will come back.  So just emanate Light, emanate Love into that situation.
如何忍受这一切?散发爱。渴望guang光,发送guang,散发guang给任何情况。不要评论,不要评判,不要做任何对你不利的事情。因为任何评判都会返回。所以只是散发guang,散发爱给任何情况。
It is in this way that you will pass peacefully through all that is yet to come.  You can't get involved with every situation that comes along.  Always emanate Love and Light and that situation will resolve itself, not in your world, not at the level of your vibration, but at the level of the vibration where it was generated.  What's more, maybe it won't resolve itself, but you within your vibration level didn't bother with it, you weren't hit by it, because you emanated Love and Light.
在这样的方式中你会平静地通过还未到来的一切。你不能涉及会出现的每个情况。总是散发爱和光,情况会自行解决,不是在世界上,不是在你的振动水平,而是在它被产生的振动水平。更重要的,也许它不会自行解决,但你处于自己的振动水平不会被它打扰,不会被它冲击,因为你在散发爱和光
So this is my contribution to this journey:
所以这是我给这个旅程的贡献:
“The light illuminates everything. The Light reveals everything. There is no way to hide from the light. If you find a dark spot, wrap it in Light. This is your action. And every time you envelop something of low vibration in Love and Light, you are contributing to your ascension journey.”
“光照亮一切、揭示一切。没办法躲避guang。如果你找到一个黑点,用光包裹它。这是你的行动。每一次你用爱和光包裹较低振动的东西,你就在为你的杨升之旅做出贡献”
So don't forget, emanate only Love and Light.  Don't comment, don't judge, don't criticize, don't comment, don't connect with energy.  When it arrives, emanate Love and Light and it will be returned to where it came from.  Don't connect with the energies you don't want to live with.
所以不要忘记,只散发爱和光。不要评论、评判、批评、不要与能量连接。当它到来,散发爱和光,它就会返回它前来的地方。不要与你不想要体验的能量连接

日期:2022年5月5日
作者:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:48 , Processed in 0.031055 second(s), 24 queries .