主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-2-16 11:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【阿斯塔】2017年2月12日信息

I am “Ashtar”. It is seldom that I come though this one, James, only two times before as we find it. That is for a reason. The one known as “James” is much more attuned to “Sananda”. I am here now, in this time and this place, this moment because many of you, most of you are attuned to my energies and are a part of my command. The Ashtar Command.

我是“阿斯塔”。我很少通过这位管道前来,之前只有两次。这是有原因的。这位管道更加与“萨南达”调合。在这个时间和空间,我处于这里,是因为你们许多人,大多数人和我的能量协调,是我指挥部的一部分。

Yes, my dear Rita was correct; I have many ships at my disposal. Many millions of ships. We are all standing outside of your atmosphere, watching and waiting for the moment to be given, the signal to be given. That we can begin to uncloak our ships. That we can begin to move down. To be a part of what is being called first contact.

是的,亲爱的Rita是对的。我有很多艘飞船。数以百万计。我们都处于大气层外围,看着和等待着被给予的时刻,被给予的迹象。我们就能开始解除隐形。我们可以下降。成为第一次接触的一部分。

That time, as “Sananda” has spoken of is nigh. It is fast upon you now. Many of you are feeling a sense of anticipation. Some, even for years here. But in these last days and weeks many of you have felt this anticipation rising. You have been feeling that something is just around the corner. Something is just outside eluding you at this moment.

那个时刻,如“萨南达”所说已经很近了。它正迅速接近。你们很多人感到一股期待感。即使过了很多年。但在过去的几天和几周中,许多人感到这个期待感增强。你感到一些东西就要出现。此刻有些东西在躲避你

You know that so many things are happening behind the scenes. Preparing everything for the moment, for the times where we, as the Ashtar Command, can be a part of this process. There are many of us preparing for this. This is what we came here for.

你知道很多事情在幕后发生。准备好,为我们,阿斯塔指挥部,可以成为这个进程的一部分。我们很多人在为此准备着。这是我们前来的原因。

Many of you are up in our ships as well in your multidimensional selves and in your dream states are with us. You are preparing along with us. Preparing the time for when we can introduce ourselves to the world. The world in that moment will be transformed beyond your imagination.

你们许多人在多维度自我和梦中与我们在一起。你在准备与我们在一起。准备着我们可以向世界介绍自己的时刻。在那个时刻的世界会变得超乎你的想象。

I tell you now, as “Ashtar” and as “Sananda” looks over, we tell you, you are on the verge now of a great many changes, of a great many instances to occur. The mini-events leading up to the greater one. To the one when “Prime Creator” says, “NOW”. When that occurs you will all be ready. You will all be ready.

我告诉你,作为“阿斯塔”和“萨南达”,我们告诉你,你处于许多伟大改变,许多实例发生的边缘。小事件导向大事件。到“最高创造者”说“就是现在”的事件。当这发生,你们都会准备好。

You have been being prepared. Even those who do not know it yet, you have been. Deep within you the energies are stirring. Your chakra centers are expanding and growing. Your Pineal Gland is reawakening. Your DNA is being adjusted. It is being reconnected.

你一直在准备。即使那些还不知道的人。你内在深处的能量在搅拌。你的脉轮中心在扩张和成长。你的松果体在苏醒。你的DNA在调整。重新连接

All of this is happening NOW. Not in the future. Not in the past but NOW. You are in this moment now. It is time for all of you to reach back. To understand who you are. Truly who you are. You are not just this body. You are the consciousness within this body. You are the God Consciousness within this body, the Source Consciousness. All have this. No one does not have this.

这一切正在发生。而不是在未来。不是在过去而是当下。你正处于此刻。是时候回来。明白你的呃所是。你真正的所是。你不只是这具肉身。你是这个身体中的意识。你是这个身体中的神之意识,源头意识。每个人都有

I love you deeply. All of you. Even those who are so close to me and yet so far. I reach out my arms now to you, to those of you who know me well. I reach out my arms now and envelop you, feel your emotion, your love and the ONE-ness that is you.

我很爱你们,即使那些和我很亲近但又遥远的人。我把手臂伸向你,那些知晓我的人。我拥抱你,感受你的情绪,你的爱和一

All of my love be with all of you even those who are not attuned to me at this time. I assure you that in the not too far off future we will all be attuned together.

我的爱和你们同在,即使那些还不与我协调的人。我向你保证不久我们会协调在一起

Pease and love be with all of you.

愿平和与爱与你们同在

原文:http://sananda.website/ashtar-vi ... february-12th-2017/
通灵: James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bd4aebd60102x14r.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 08:11 , Processed in 0.037824 second(s), 24 queries .