回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-4 10:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-在我眼中的你

第一篇:

If you could start over, what would you do differently?
如果你可以从头再来,你会如何不一样地去做?
If you had to keep your past, but paint an entirely new future, what would you paint?
如果你必须保留自己的过去,但要绘画一个全新的未来,你会绘画什么?
Consider these questions for just a little longer my precious child. It’s important information for you. You cannot create without knowing what you wish to create, otherwise you will end up with a muddy brown painting.
沉思这些问题一会儿,我宝贵的孩子。这是重要的信息。你无法不知道你希望创造什么去创造,否则你会得到一副混浊的棕色绘画
You don’t need precision. You can be as vague or as specific as you wish; perhaps you wish to feel peace, or to heal Gaia, to cleanse water, to travel, to explore your artistic side. Allow this to come to the surface, notice it, honour your Youness. Because you are the gift you came here to share. YOU.
你不需要精确。你可以是含糊的或特定的。也许你希望感到平和或疗愈盖亚,清理水,旅行,探索你的艺术细胞。让这些来到表面,留意它们,荣耀自己。因为你就是你来到这里分享的礼物。你
Being YOU, following your interests, passions, healing your wounds, loving in your unique way. All this is Your gift to the ascension, your gift to Gaia, your gift to humanity. Your gift to yourself.
成为你,跟随你的兴趣、热情,疗愈你的创伤,在你独特的方式中去爱。这一切都是你给予杨升、盖亚、你自己的礼物
In some ways, slower is better. Allow your journey, your passions to unfold within. Avoid stressing over ‘I don’t know what my purpose is’, because your purpose is to be YOU. To think, do, speak and love as You do.
在某些方面,慢一点会更好。允许你的旅程、热情在内在展开。避免强调“我不知道我的目标是什么”,因为你的目标就是成为你自己。像你一样思考、行事、述说和爱
That’s it.
就这样
Your passions, joys and healings are the road signs to your purpose. It’s no grand destination, merely a process of settling into who you truly are, gently, lovingly, patiently.
你的热情、喜悦和疗愈是通往目标的路标。它不是什么宏伟的目的地,只是一个安定于你真正的所是的过程
You are my joy. Be your own Joy.
你是我的喜悦。成为你自己的喜悦
That is your purpose and your greatest gift to uplifting the collective vibration. Don’t wait for others, or for this or that to happen. Expand into the next greatest version of you now, even if only in a tiny way.
这是你的目标,你最大的礼物来提升集体的振动。不要等待别人来让这个或那个发生。现在就扩张到你下一个最大的版本,即使只在很小的方式中
I love You. You are my delight. You are my Joy. Your joy is my gift to humanity.
我爱你。你是我的喜悦。你的喜悦是我给予人类的礼物

第二篇:

My beloved Children. You are not my children: that is an illusion. You are ME, in form; pure drops of Me.
我亲爱的孩子们。你并不是我的孩子,这是一个幻象。你就是我,位于形态中;我纯粹的本质
You are the ocean in a drop, not a drop in the ocean, as Rumi noted.
你是一滴水中的海洋,不是位于海洋中的一滴水
Let that sink in. What does that mean about your beauty? Your power? Your strength? Your sovereignty? Your ability to dream, create and shape?
让这一点沉淀。这对你的美丽、力量、主全来说意味着什么?你梦想、创造、塑造的能力?
You have it all. You ARE it all. Everything is You; Within You; Of You; Through You.
你拥有这一切。你就是这一切。一切都是你;在你之内;
Allow yourself to sink into these words even more deeply. As you look around you, do you like being you? Do you enjoy your life? When are you in-joy? In peace? In love? In creativity? In serenity?
让自己更加深度地沉淀到这些话语中。随着你看向四周,你喜欢做自己吗?你享受自己的生活吗?什么时候你处于喜悦之中?平和、爱、创造性、宁静之中?
I am not suggesting you change everything right here, right now. My purpose is more subtle. I wish you to find joy in being you, because you are a sacred, divine god. I wish for that knowledge to unfurl within you, so you may be enriched by your sacred, divine birthright.
我并不是建议你现在就去改变一切。我的目标更加微妙。我希望你在做自己之中找到喜悦,因为你是一个shen。我希望这个认识在你之内展开,这样你可以被你神圣的全力充实
You are beyond noble, royal, human…You are divine; a powerful, manifesting creator of love, joy, peace and kindness.
你何止高贵,你是shen神;一个强大的正在体现的爱、喜悦、平和、友善的创造者
Enjoy being You. Move into the enjoyment of being you in every moment. However wonderful, troubled, gifted, failed, loving, problematic or fabulous you think you may be, let it go.
享受做自己。进入做自己的愉悦。无论你认为自己有多奇妙、有问题、天赋异禀、失败、有爱、非凡,放下它们
I’m giving you a clean slate. Choose to enjoy some aspect of being You.
我在给予你一块干净的画布。选择去享受做自己的一些面向
You are a rich, complex tapestry of elements that you accept and reject, love and loath.  Allow it all to simply be.
你是一个你所接纳、拒绝、爱、讨厌之物组成的复杂且丰富的编织物。允许这一点
That simple awareness will help you expand beyond your self, your consciousness and into your divinity. That simple awareness will plug you into my stream of consciousness, and together we create miracles.
这个简单的意识会帮助你扩张超越自我、你的意识,进入你的神性。这个简单的意识会让你进入我的意识流,一起我们创造奇迹
Even if nothing else in your world changes, by settling into the awareness that you are me in form and consciousness, you will transform your experience of your world, thereby transforming your world, effortlessly.
即使你的世界没什么东西改变,通过沉淀到你就是我处于形态中的意识,你会转变你对世界的体验,从而毫不费力地转变世界

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../divine-mother-enjoy-being.../
日期:2022年4月30日
作者:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:17 , Processed in 0.049071 second(s), 24 queries .