主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-3 10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kwan Yin-没剩多少需要改变的了

Dear brothers of this beautiful planet!  I AM KWAN YIN!
亲爱的弟兄们!我是KWAN YIN
My heart is in celebration, jumping with joy to be able to be here today contributing, in this slower, easier journey that you are going through.  Don't think that because it's easier, it doesn't have the strength, and it's less important.  Each of the words spoken from the heart is capable of taking you to a very high vibration and contributing to the continued elevation of your minds.  Start observing yourself, notice what has changed in this period of so many meditations and words.  What has changed in you?
我的心欢呼雀跃,高兴地跳动着,因为能够在你正在经历的缓慢、相对比较容易的旅程中前来做出我自己的贡献。不要认为容易就是说它没有力度,不重要。每一个从心述说的话语都能够带你到达非常高的振动,有助于你头脑的不断提高。开始观察自己,注意到在如此多的冥想和话语中什么改变了。你之内什么改变了?
Impossible to pass without changes, impossible to pass without even the slightest transformation.  It all depends on how much you open up to receive.  If the heart opens intensely, intensely you will be changed;  if it opens up little, without much faith, without much surrender, the change is proportional to it’s feeling.  But to say that there was no change, to say that there was no transformation, no, impossible.  The simple fact of participating, already causes the change, already causes the transformation.  Now it's up to each of you how far you want to be changed, how far you want that transformation to take place.
不可能没有改变,不可能没有丝毫的改变。一切都取决于你有多敞开接收。如果心是大开的,你的改变也会是强烈的;如果只打开一点点,没什么信念,没多少臣服,改变与感受成正比。但要说没有改变是不可能的。参与冥想就足以导致改变。现在取决于你们每个人,你想要改变多少
Don't think we're playing at saying words.  Each word has a quantum of energy, energy that, throughout the dictation, accumulates in your bodies and causes changes.  Perhaps you have not yet stopped to observe yourself, to look within, to see where, at what point, you have changed.  Do this exercise.  Observe how you are facing the present world;  watch the way you look at people;  observe the way you respond to what the external causes you.  I guarantee that nothing is the same, everything has changed, a little, a lot, it doesn't matter, it has changed.  And it is precisely this shift that enables you to step up or forward on that very high road.
不要认为我们只是说说。每个话语都有一个量子能量,通过口述,会在你的身体中积累能量,从而导致改变。也许你还未停下来观察自己,看向内在,看看你在哪里、哪个点改变了。去做这个练习。观察你如何面对当今的世界;观察你对别人的看法;观察你对外在情况的响应。我保证没什么是不变的,一切都改变了,一点点,很多,不重要,它改变了。正是这个改变让你能够向上或向前一步
Don't be discouraged!  You are almost there, it is very little left for you to bring about change on the planet.  So don't be discouraged, don't think you are few or without strength, you are capable of making the change.  If everyone imagines that he is a giant, that he is an immense point of Light on the surface of the planet, you have no idea what you would achieve.  But all this has to be done without ego, without arrogance, without superiority;  just watching yourself grow in Light, letting yourself grow in Light.  How to grow in Light?  Just surrendering to the Light, allowing the Light to fill your bodies and your aura.  There is no limit to the Light, there is no limit to how far you can absorb the Light.
不要气馁!你就要到了,没剩多少需要改变的了。所以不要气馁,不要认为你们的人数很少或没有力量,你能够做出改变。如果每个人想象自己是一个巨人,他是地表上的一个巨大的光点,你根本无法想象你能够实现什么。但这一切必须不带小我、傲慢、优越感地去完成。只是观察自己在光中成长。如何在光中成长?只是臣服于光、让光充满你的身体和光环。光是没有局限的,你能够吸收多少的光是没有局限的
So just see yourself as a big sponge that absorbs Light and grows, grows, grows, grows, without limit, becoming a great portal of Light.  Many place themselves as pyramids of Light.  Are they pyramids?  They are not, but they have become them and emanate a lot of Light to the planet.  So just go on, see yourself as these pyramids, only bigger, becoming balls of Light, huge balls of Light, balls so big that they go around the planet, uniting with each other.  And on the day these balls come together all around the planet, the great awakening will take place.
所以只是视自己为一个巨大的海绵在吸收光并变得越来越大,没有局限,变成一个巨大的光之门户。许多人把自己视为光之金字塔。他们是金字塔吗?不是,但他们在变成金字塔并把大量的光散发给地球。所以只是前进,视自己为这些金字塔,只是要更大,变成了光球,巨大的光球,包裹整个地球,把所有人连接了起来。当全球的球体相连,觉醒就会发生
So see yourself huge, see yourself big balls of Light and you will bring about change.  Believe this, it is possible.  So to help you, my words today will be just for this growth, for you to feel immense, not in power, not in superiority;  immense in Love and in Light.
所以看到自己的巨大,视自己为巨大的光球,你会带来改变。相信这是可能的。所以帮助自己,我今天的话语就是为了这个成长,让你去感到巨大,不是全力、优越感方面的
Then repeat:
然后重复:
“I am a little ball of light. I breathe in the air around me and grow. I breathe in again and grow even more. And so I go on breathing and growing, breathing and growing, breathing and growing. And I see myself as an immense ball of Light and Love, rolling across the surface of the planet, looking for other balls like me. And when I find them, we will be a great carpet of Light and Love around Gaia.”
“我是一个小小的光球。我吸入周围的空气并成长。我再次吸气,成长地更多。所以我继续呼吸并成长,呼吸并成长。我看到自己成为了一个巨大的爱和光球体,在地表滚动,寻找着其它和我一样的球体。当我找到它们,我们会成为一张包裹盖亚的巨大的爱和光毛毯”
That's it my brothers.  This is my contribution.  In these words are my energy and my love.  I trust, I believe, and I am sure that you will manage to become these balls of Light and Love.
就是这样,我的弟兄们。这是我的贡献。在这些话语中有着我的能量和爱。我相信、我肯定你能够成为这些光和爱的球体

日期:2022年5月1日
作者:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2022-5-5 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢观音菩萨!

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:27 , Processed in 0.039465 second(s), 24 queries .