主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-1 09:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-简报

Greetings: I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. I greet you today with all of the love in my heart.
问候:我是昴宿星高级议会的米拉。我伴随着心中所有的爱前来问候
You are such an amazing ground crew. I want you to know how important you are to the whole Divine Plan for the ascension of the earth.
你是一个了不起的地面人员。我希望你明白你对整个神圣计划来说有多重要
As you might have realized by now, the ascension of the earth is a complex order of things. They are interlocking and intertwining, almost like the wiring of a computer but far more complex. The complexities contain past, present, and future considerations, which are also modulated and modified with ongoing, ever-changing quantum circumstances.
正如你可能已经意识到的,地球的杨升是一件很复杂的事情。它们是环环相扣的,就像电脑的线路,但还要复杂。包含过去、现在和未来,它们也伴随着不断变换的量子情况在被调整和修改
Some of you may ask, “Why isn’t this happening sooner?” In all sincerity, you are about to see everything expedited to lightning speed. The crumbling old system is chugging its way to a halt. It’s like seeing a runaway train that suddenly comes to a stop. It shakes itself loose and all that is left is a foundation, an amorphous form remaining with which to work.
你们一些人可能会问“为什么这不更早地发生?”真心地说,你就要看到一切闪电般的加速。旧的系统在嘎嘎作响直到停止运作。就像一辆失控的火车突然停了下来。它自己会瓦解,剩下的是一个地基,一个无定形的残留
This is a simplified way of saying your lives are in for a big planetary change. You have been sleeping on the earth and most people are still not awake. What is about to occur is going to be like a blast off into a whole New World. It is going to be taken care of simply and easily. You will awaken to a New World, a new you, and a glorious planet.
这是一个简化的方式来述说你的生活就要经历巨大的行星级别的改变。你一直在沉睡,大多数人依旧在沉睡。就要发生的就像弹射到一个全新的世界。它会是简单的,轻松的。你会苏醒到一个新的世界,新的你,一个辉煌的星球
We are telling you this now because it is the right time. We know some of you have been hanging on for years. We understand how your patience has worn thin. We don’t blame you for having had enough. We know it is impossible for life to be returned to the way it was. You thought it was normal to live the way that you were living, yet that is far from the truth.
我们告诉你这些因为是时候了。我们知道你们一些人这么多年一直强撑着。我们明白你的耐心已被磨光。我们并不怪你。我们知道让生活回到之前的样子已是不可能。你认为之前那样是正常的,但远远不是
What is real and true about how to live is in peace, harmony, joy, kindness, cooperation, abundance, and respect. The way you have been living is the antithesis of what we have just described. The ease with which you will be living could be shocking for a few minutes until you realize you are out of the old mold. You will never return again. This planet will never be treated the way that you experienced it and you will never be treated the way that you were treated either.
真正的生活是和平、和谐、喜悦、友善、合作、丰盛和尊重。之前的样子刚好与我们所说的相反。你会体验的轻盈可能会让一些人惊讶一会儿,直到你意识到你已经离开旧的模具。你再也不会回去。地球再也不会像之前那样被对待,你也一样
Together we are creating a New World. With this consciousness all of life in all of creation will be celebrating. You are to be honored and glorified for your good work. Your dedication and devotion have made this possible. Soon we will be able to unite as one big galactic family.
一起我们在创造一个新的世界。伴随着这个意识,所有生命会一起庆祝。你会因你所做的工作被荣耀和尊敬。你的奉献让它成为了可能。很快我们就能够团结为一个巨大的银河家族
I am Mira and welcoming you open heartedly into our New World!
我是米拉,真心地欢迎你进入我们的新世界

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../mira-from...
日期:2022年4月30日
作者:Valerie Donner
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:43 , Processed in 0.149567 second(s), 24 queries .