主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-30 10:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-不要气馁

Dear sons and daughters of this beautiful planet!  I'M MARY!
亲爱的孩子们,我是玛丽亚
My heart is radiant with joy!  We achieved!  We achieved!  We managed to lift your souls!  The vast majority of you followed the journey with heart, with faith, with great dedication and joy.  You see, it wasn't that difficult.  And as I said yesterday: Don't despair if you saw nothing, felt nothing.  You have been transformed, your souls have been transformed.  So there's no reason to be upset or sad.
我的心洋溢着喜悦!我们做到了!我们提升了你的灵魂!大多数人伴随着心、信念、巨大的奉献和喜悦跟随着旅程。你看,它并不是那么难。就像昨天所说:如果你看不到什么,感觉不到什么,不要绝望。你已经转变,你的灵魂也转变了。所以没有理由去不开心或难过
Keep going, never give up, just see everything with a lot of heart, with a lot of love.  When love is involved, there is surrender, nothing goes unnoticed, everything happens even if you don't realize it.  Never lose hope, never lose that will for evolution, for ascension.  It is our role to help you as much as possible.  Help you, sometimes yes, being a little stronger in the way of talking, so that you get out of that childhood, of thinking that those you love don't attract attention.
继续前进,永远不要放弃,伴随着心和大量的爱去看向一切。当爱涉及,就会有臣服,一切都会被注意到,一切都会发生,即使你没有意识到。永远不要失去希望,永远不要失去进化、杨升的意志力。我们的角色是尽可能地帮助你。是的,有时候说话的方式有点强势
Many of you still have this belief that because we are Beings of Light, we can never speak more harshly or attract attention.  And then, I tell you my children, this is the ego speaking: “How can such an evolved being call my attention?  He just has to give me love.”  This you don't have to ask, because we do it all the time.  We don't stop liking you, loving you because we call your attention, on the contrary, it's because we love you very much, and we want you to follow the right path, that's what we call your attention for.
你们许多人依旧认为,因为我们是光之存在,我们不能严厉地说话或让你竖起耳朵听。那么,我告诉你,孩子们,这是小我在说话:“一个先进的存在怎么能说竖起耳朵听好了?他必须给予我爱。”这是你不需要请求的,因为我们时刻都在这么做。我们不会停止喜欢你,爱你,我们让你竖起耳朵听是因为我们爱你,我们想要你跟随正确的道路,所以我们想让你听仔细
Love is that too.  To love is not to agree with everything.  Loving is not how you say "pamper the other".  To love is to be true, to show the right path, this is love.  But many of you still don't understand this and even doubt that we are the ones who are talking, because you think that because we are evolved, we can't call your attention, we can't talk a little more harshly.
这也是爱。爱不是同意一切。爱不是你说的“纵容另一个人”。爱是变得真实,展示正确的道路,这是爱。但你们许多人依旧不明白这一点,甚至怀疑是否是我们在说话,因为你认为因为我们是先进的,我们不能叫你竖起耳朵听,不能严厉地说话
Understand, sweet words nurture the ego.  Sometimes we need to be a little harsher so that the ego manifests and you can see it face to face.  So get out of these beliefs that “those who love don't attract attention”.  Whoever loves wants what is right, whoever loves wants the one who is loved to follow the right path.  And if he's going down the wrong path, how do you make him realize?  Running your hand over your head or getting attention, showing him the right way?
要明白,甜美的话语滋养小我。有时候我需要严厉点,这样小我会表现,你可以直面它。所以离开这些信念“那些有爱的存在不会叫人竖起耳朵听好了”。任何有爱的存在都想要正确的东西,任何有爱的存在都想要他爱的人跟随正确的道路。如果你爱的人踏上了错误的道路,你如何让他意识到?把你的手放到你的头上还是叫他竖起耳朵听好了,展示他正确的道路?
We are not here demanding that you believe us.  Each one listens to their heart, and when the heart feels our love, those harsher words don't bother, because deep down they know they need to hear that.  It is a form of change, of following another path.  But it's all right if you don't agree either, if you think it's not us, if you think that Beings of Light don't scold, don't fight.  It's okay, we don't care because we love you unconditionally.
我们不是来要求你相信我们。每个人聆听自己的心,当心感到我们的爱,那些严厉的话语不会干扰到你,因为心知道它需要听到它们。这是一种改变的形式,跟随另一条道路。但你不同意,认为这不是我们,认为光之存在不会斥责,没有关系。我们并不在乎,因为我们无条件地爱着你
We understand that in these cases, the ego is still very active and does not let you hear the truth: “What do you mean, these Beings of so much love speaking in this way?”  Yeah, and then you believe in the ego, because you don't want to hear the truth.  Ah my children, you have no idea of ​​the things your egos are capable of doing to you.  The ego is something that protects you, it is not evil.
我们明白在这些情况中,小我依旧非常活跃,不会让你听到真像:“这些如此有爱的存在怎么这么说话?”然后你相信小我,因为你不想要听到真像。孩子们,你根本不知道小我能够对你做的事情。小我是在保护你的东西,它并不邪恶
Don't see the ego as an evil entity, it just protects itself and protects you.  He never lets you see or understand that you are wrong, ever, because he is always right, therefore he is the ego.
不要视小我为邪恶的实体,它只是在保护自己和你。他从未让你去看到或理解你是错的,因为他总是对的,因此他是小我
So it's all right my children.  Believe us, whoever wants to;  believe what we say, whoever wants to;  believe in the paths we show, whoever wants to;  and it's all right.  We never change our way of loving.  You can blaspheme against us, you can say ugly words against us and we will continue to love you the same, we will never judge you.  But for those who give themselves wholeheartedly to what we say, I can only say: Keep going, the journey is beautiful, don't let yourself be discouraged because you can't see or feel.  You have been transformed and will be much more.
所以没关系,孩子们。相信我们。相信我们所说的。相信我们展示的道路。我们永远不会改变我们爱的方式。你可以辱骂我们,你可以对我们述说肮脏的话语,我们会继续爱你,我们永远不会评判你。但对于那些全身心地相信我们所说的人,我只想说:继续前进,旅程是美丽的,不要气馁,就因为你看不到或感觉不到。你已经改变,还会改变很多
Now be ready, because everything is there in front of you.  Don't close your eyes so you don't see.  Accept your own mistakes, accept your faults, because only looking at them head on are you able to change your way of being and facing the situation.  This is the great learning, this is the evolution: It is accepting, understanding and changing in relation to mistakes.
现在做好准备,因为一切就在你面前。不要闭上眼睛,这样你就看不见了。接纳自己的错误,因为只有看向它们,你才能够改变你的存在方式。这是巨大的学习,这是进化:接纳、理解并改变
My beloved children, surrender to this journey, it is wonderful.  Participate all the time, but with an open heart, wide open, so that we can have more and more space in your heart and expand more and more in it.  Yes, when you open your hearts, our energy in there grows, and we can tickle your hearts.  And they are happy, laughing, extremely bouncing with joy.  And then, you can feel this joy coursing through your bodies, without you understanding why: “Why am I feeling this way?”  It's us in there, tickling your hearts, putting so much love and so much grace into them.  But for that to happen, we need you to allow us to come in, for you to open your hearts to what we say, for you to understand what we say.
我亲爱的孩子们,臣服于这个旅程,它是美妙的。敞开心参与,这样你的心中会有更多的空间并扩张。是的,当你敞开心,我们放到那里的能量会成长,我们可以挠挠你的心。它会是开心的,会咯咯笑。然后,你可以感到这个喜悦在你的全身奔跑,你都不知道为什么:“我为什么如此感受?”这是我们在那里,挠挠你的心,把大量的爱和优雅放到里面。但为了让这发生,我们需要你允许我们进入,去向我们所说的敞开心,去明白我们所说的东西
Understand, you don't have to take everything we say to the letter.  We want you to think, we want you to have your own opinion, but if at least you stop to think about what we say, we are already too happy, because you paid us attention, you stopped to listen to us.  And you may even get a little too thoughtful about what we say, but you will get your answer because when you open your heart we will be there, explaining between the lines what we wanted to say.
明白,你不需要完全拾起我们所说的。我们希望你去思考,我们希望你拥有自己的看法,只要你停下来思考我们所说的,我们就很开心,因为你在听我们,你停下来听我们。你可能会深度沉思我们所说的,但你会得到你的答案,因为当你敞开心,我们会在那里,解释字里行间的含义
Yes, there is always something between the lines and only those who open their hearts, only those who listen to us carefully, will be able to understand what we say between the lines;  because we will be there explaining, showing, helping to understand.  Now, those who don't open their hearts will be doubtful, maybe they won't understand, maybe they won't accept it, they'll doubt that it's us, and that's all right.  Maybe one day down the road they will understand us.
是的,字里行间总是有着含义,只有敞开心的人,只有仔细聆听我们的人,能够理解我们所说的;因为我们会在那解释、展示、帮助你理解。现在,那些并不敞开的人会有疑惑,也许他们不会明白,也许他们不会接纳,他们会想这是不是我们,没有关系。也许有一天他们会明白
So sons and daughters, keep your journey, it is beautiful, enlightened.  So today I will leave my share.  Yesterday my son said beautiful words, so today I will leave mine.  Repeat as many times as you want, there are no limits, but as he said: Always do it with a lot of love in your heart, always do it with your heart.
所以孩子们,继续你的旅程,它是美丽的,开明的。今天我给予你我的分享。昨天我的儿子述说了美丽的话语,今天我来分享我的。伴随着大量的爱去重复以下话语:
Roses give perfume.
玫瑰给予芳香
Roses give beauty, but roses also give thorns.
玫瑰给予美丽,但也给予荆棘
So may the thorns of my journey be soft so that they don't hurt me and allow me to cherish all the roses.
所以让我旅程中的荆棘软化,这样它们不会伤害我,让我珍惜所有的玫瑰
As I said yesterday, these words contain my energy and by repeating them, you will have me immediately in your hearts.  But only if they're open, otherwise I'll be there waiting for a gap so I can get in.  Carry on my sons and daughters.  Don't be discouraged.  You are doing so much for yourselves and for your brothers and sisters on this beautiful planet.
如昨天所说,这些话语包含我的能量,通过重复它们,我会立刻处于你的心中。但只有在心敞开的情况下,否则我会在这里等待一个缝隙去进入。呼唤我,孩子们。不要气馁。你在为自己、你的兄弟姐妹做着很多事情

日期:2022年4月27日
作者:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 03:21 , Processed in 0.025641 second(s), 25 queries .