主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-29 10:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-看向你自己的道路

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是萨南达
It is with great joy that I realize that the journey was very interesting and evolutionary for many, even those who think they went through the journey and achieved nothing;  look within and realize how much has been learned, how much has been understood.  Not everything always results in what you hope for, but it never, understand, never fails.  There's always something to learn, there's always something to see, and there's always something to change.
伴随着巨大的喜悦,我意识到旅程对许多人来说是有趣的和进化性质的,即使对于那些认为自己什么都没有实现的人。看向内在,意识到有多少东西已被学会、被理解。不是一切都会产生你希望的结果,但它从不会失败。总是有着什么要去学习,总是有着什么要去看到,总是有着什么要去改变
Rest assured that for everyone who did, no matter the result, everyone who participated daily, suffered changes.  Many may not yet have realized what has changed, but there have been changes.  Whether it's changes on the physical level, on the mental level, which may still be unnoticed;  but surely the change on the spiritual level has taken place.
放心,每一个去做的人,无论结果如何,每天都去做的人,会体验改变。许多人可能还没有意识到什么改变了,但有着改变。无论是物理层面上的改变,还是精神层面上的改变,可能依旧没有注意到;但精神层面上的改变肯定在发生
Imagine that you walked through a long tunnel, at times it seemed very bright, sometimes not so much, but you went through this tunnel.  So don't think you went in and out the same way.  In this tunnel there was a whole frequency, there was a whole energy of evolution.  So anyone who thinks they entered and left the same way is very wrong.  Each of you has received this energy;  each one in their own way, each one with a different intensity, but everyone received it.
想象你在通过一个漫长的隧道,有时候它看似很明亮,有时候没那么明亮,但你会通过隧道。但不要认为你会在相同的方式中进入隧道并出去。在这条隧道中,有着一整个频率,一整个进化能量。所以认为他们会在相同的方式中进入并离开的人是不对的。每个人都收到了这个能量;在自己的方式中,伴随着不同的强度,但每个人都收到了它
The simple fact of taking the journey, which I represent here as a tunnel, brought changes to their souls and bodies.  So believe me, don't see this as a meaningless road or one that has not worked.  The ego is still high, exactly saying, “Nothing happened.  Nothing changed".  Because he wants to keep giving the reins.  So making you believe that nothing happened is a way of making you give up, of taking his strength away.
拾起旅程,这里我描述为隧道,会给你的灵魂和身体带来改变。所以相信我,不要视它为无意义的道路或不奏效。小我依旧活跃,说着“没什么发生。没什么改变。”因为它想要保持缰绳。所以让你相信没什么改变是让你放弃、拿走你力量的一个方式
So don't listen to your egos.  You did change, don't you see?  No problem, what matters is that your souls actually received what they needed to receive and you don't have much control over that.  Souls were treated.  Within this tunnel every soul was treated, every soul was healed, regardless of your will.  Now the mind says it hasn't seen it, it hasn't felt it;  it doesn’t matter, the soul was treated, the soul evolved.  What we wanted happened.
所以不要聆听你的小我。你改变了,你看不到吗?没问题,重要的是你的灵魂收到了它们需要收到的,你对此没有多少控制。灵魂被疗愈。在这个隧道中,每个灵魂都被治愈。现在头脑述说着它没有看到,没有感觉到;不重要,灵魂被治愈了,进化了。我们想要的发生了
Now, it will be up to your human minds to let go of the ego so that you can go along with your souls.  Because as long as you are stuck with the ego, that “I didn't get it, I didn't see it, I didn't feel it”… the soul is moving forward and you are falling behind.  “But is this possible?”  Yes, of course it is.  Your soul can evolve and you can't.  You are just a human consciousness, you are the garment of your soul.  So if your soul wants to go, it will.  Try to understand what I'm saying.
现在,取决于你的人类头脑去放下小我,这样你可以和你的灵魂一同前行。因为只要你紧抓小我,“我没有得到,我看不到,我感觉不到...”灵魂在前进,你在落后。“但这可能吗?”是的。你的灵魂能够进化,你无法。你只是一个人类意识,你是灵魂的衣服。所以如果你的灵魂想要前进,它会的。试着理解我所说的话
For you to walk together with your souls, let go of the ego, let go of everything that prevents you from walking together with them.  I would say that there is the fear of change, the fear of leaving the comfort zone, the fear of what you don't know, what will come, fear of everything, fear imposed by the ego.  Because if the ego starts to lose strength, it complains, it doesn't want to lose strength, it wants to keep maneuvering you to the end;  showing you that all this is nonsense and that you will never see anything, feel anything and participate in nothing.  And if you believe it, this is what will happen.  Only your soul keeps walking, you're falling behind.
要与灵魂一同行走,需要放下小我,放下阻碍你的一切。我想说有着一个对改变的恐惧,对离开舒适地带的恐惧,对你不知道的东西、什么会到来的恐惧。但如果小我开始失去力量,它抱怨,它不想要失去力量,它想要空置你到最后。展示你所有的无稽之谈,述说着你永远看不到任何东西,感觉不到任何东西。如果你相信它,这就是会发生的。只有你的灵魂不断前进,你在落后
The ascension is twofold: it is an ascent of soul and body.  Do you want to go together with your souls?  So do whatever, appease the ego, shut the ego's mouth.  Stop being afraid of what will come.  What will come will be necessary for your journey, no more and no less.  If the one next to you just says, "Oh, I'm doing fine, I'm not suffering at all!"  And you are in pure suffering and you don't accept it... "Why doesn't the other suffer and I suffer?", this is ego, you are feeling damaged, you are feeling inferior to the other, why?
杨升是两面的;是灵魂和身体的提升。你想要和你的灵魂一同前进吗?所以去安抚小我,让它闭上嘴巴。停止害怕什么会到来。会到来的是对你的旅程来说必要的。如果你身边的人说“哦,我很好啊,我一点都不痛苦!”而你处于纯粹的痛苦中,你不接受这一点...“为什么别人不痛苦,我痛苦?”这是小我,你感到受损,你感到比别人要差,为什么?
Is your soul the same as the soul of the other?  Do you know further ahead what that other one will go through?  No, you just compare yourself.  If the other is succeeding, why can't I?  You don't want to be behind anyone.  So I tell you: If you're not getting it, it's because you still have a long way to go.  The one who is fine today, may not be tomorrow, depending on where he gets, what he has to overcome.  The higher, the greater the challenges.
你的灵魂和别人的灵魂是一样的吗?你能够提前知道别人会经历什么吗?不,你只是在比较。如果别人是成功的,为什么我不行?你不想要落后于任何人。那么我告诉你:如果你没有得到它,这是因为你依旧有着很长的路要走。今天很好的人,明天可能就不好了,取决于他到达了哪里,他必须战胜什么。越高,挑战就越大
So stop looking at each other's path.  Be concerned about your paths.  Look at you, forget that the other sees, feels, hears.  He is the perfect one who participates in everything and knows everything.  Very well, it's his soul and you don't know what he's going to go through there, it's not your problem, it's the other soul's problem.
所以停止看向别人的道路。关心你自己的道路。看向自己,忘记别人看到的、感到的、听到的。他是完美的人,知道一切东西。很好,这是他的灵魂,你不知道他要经历什么,这不是你的问题,这是另一个人的问题
So forget about each other, stop comparing yourself.  Oh, you saw it and I didn't!"  And what's wrong with you not seeing it?  You weren't ready yet to see, throw your egos aside or you really won't go together with your souls.  Because you are clinging to petty feelings of inferiority, of inadequacy.  And I say to you: You are not and do not have it.  You make yourself small because you don't believe in your own powers, because you don't believe you are capable.
所以忘记彼此,停止比较。哦,你看到了,我没有看到!你为什么没有看到?你没有准备好去看到,把你的小我放到一边,否则你就无法与你的灵魂一同前进。因为你在紧抓自卑感,不足感。我对你说:你不是。你在让自己变得渺小,因为你不相信自己的力量,因为你不相信你能够
And that phrase that is repeated the most by everyone: “I can't do it!” Very well, keep repeating this phrase and I would tell you every minute, that then it becomes even easier for your soul to leave and for you to stay.  Stop beating yourself up, stop belittling yourself.  You can, yes, you are powerful, yes, you can.  Trust and you will make it.  Now as long as you listen to the ego and wonder, “Why does “he”succeed and I can't?”, you won't budge, because you're more concerned with someone else's path than your own.  That's ego.
这是大多数人经常述说的“我做不到”!继续重复,我会告诉你,它会让你的灵魂更容易离去,让你留下。停止自责、贬低自己。你是强大的,你可以的。相信,你可以的。现在,只要你聆听小我并好奇“为什么他成功,我不行?”你不会让步,因为你比起自己的道路更加关心别人的。这是小我
Start looking at your own path, forget the path of the other.  If the other saw it, felt it, good for him at this point.  You are on another path, on another stage of the path, so accept your stage.  Stop wanting to all walk on the same level.  Each soul is a soul, so each one is at a point on that path.  Stop looking to the side, take care of your own paths.  Only then will you be able to reach where your souls are already.
开始看向你自己的道路,忘记别人的道路。如果别人看到了,感觉到了,在这个点对他来说很好。你处于另一条道路上,另一个阶段,所以接纳你的阶段。停止想要所有人处于相同的层面。每个灵魂是一个灵魂,所以每个人处于道路的一个点。停止看向一边,照顾好你自己的道路。只有这样你能够到达你的灵魂已经所在的地方
Did you forget what we talked about?  That we would treat your souls and they were treated.  Vibrationally, your souls are already well above the vibration of your bodies, their minds.  So do where to get where your souls are.  Give in, just give in and stop complaining, stop claiming that you can't do anything, that you don't see anything, that you don't feel anything.  The sentence will have to be: “I can do it.  I'm on the journey.  I will be able to participate as much as I can!”  Done, it's over.  Stop being negative all the time.
你是否忘记了我们所说的东西?我们会治疗你的灵魂。振动上,你的灵魂已经超越你身体的振动。停止抱怨,停止声称你做不到,你看不到,你感觉不到。而是去说“我可以做到。我处于旅程中。我能够尽可能地参与!”这样就可以了。停止时刻都是消极的
I will repeat: your souls are going and anyone who does not effectively drop the ego and stop comparing themselves with others, will not go with their souls.
我重复:你的灵魂在前进,任何不去有效地放下小我并停止与他人比较的人不会与他们的灵魂一同前进
Understand as you wish.  There is no longer any way to be delicate in words.  You don't do well with sweet words.  You need to take those shocks every now and then to wake up.  So wake up.  The time has come to wake up your minds, because souls have already woken up.
如你所愿地去理解。不需要再有温柔轻声的话语。甜言蜜语对你的帮助不大。你需要震惊来苏醒。是时候去唤醒你的头脑,因为灵魂已经醒来
Do where your minds evolve.  Forget the other, forget what the other counts.  What the other tells is not always true, not always.  Many count to show off, think about it.  And you keep thinking yourself inferior for lies.  Mind your own journeys, forget the journey of others.
忘记别人,忘记别人的话。别人说的话并不总是正确。许多人是为了卖弄,好好想一想。你不断认为自己比那些卖弄的人要差。去关心自己的旅程,忘记别人的旅程
So today we start a new stage.  Now this step will be for the minds, to help them get to where their souls are.  It will be a simple step, there is no meditation, it is a simple step.  And I sincerely hope you do it from the heart.  It's no use repeating the words out of the box, it doesn't work, it has to be with the heart, a lot of heart.
所以今天我们开始了一个新阶段。现在这个步伐是给予头脑的,帮助它到达灵魂的所在地。这会是一个简单的步伐,不需要冥想,只是一个步伐。我真诚地期望你去真心地做。不断重复话语是没有用的,必须是真心的
So each day, you will repeat, what I will put here, as many times as you want.  It's okay to repeat the one from the day before, no problem.  These are not decrees, these are words with energy.  Because every time you repeat these words, you will have my energy with them.  They are not decrees And you can repeat as many times as you want, until the next journey begins.
所以每一天,尽可能去重复我放在这里的话语。这些不是法令,而是有着能量的话语。因为每一次你重复这些话语,你会拥有我的能量。
Then you will repeat the following:
话语如下:
“The journey is light.
旅程是guang光
The transformation is light.
转变是guang
The growth is light.
成长是gunag
My soul is light.
我的灵魂是gunag
And my mind is looking for lightness!”
我的头脑在寻找轻盈
Only that.  Repeat this as many times as you want.  decorate.  But I insist again: Repeat with your heart.  Talking for the sake of talking won't help.  Each time you speak these words from your heart, I will be with you, enhancing what is being said.  Believe what you are saying.  And once again I ask: Forget your egos and stop comparing yourself to others.  These are certainly not the ways.
只有这样。随你重复几次。但我坚持:真心去做。为了说而说是没有用的。每一次你真心去述说这些话语,我会和你同在,加强所说的话。相信你所说的。再次我请求:忘记你的小我,停止与别人比较。这肯定不是道路

日期:2022年4月25日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:50 , Processed in 0.028935 second(s), 24 queries .