主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-26 09:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
库图弥-永远不要放弃

Dear brothers of planet Earth!  I AM KUTHUMI!
亲爱的弟兄们!我是库图弥
I will be ending this journey today, just informing you, never give up on anything;  don't give up on your dreams;  don't give up on your desires.  Always focus on what you want.  I would say that at this moment in the journey of your Souls, the greatest desire emanating from them at this moment is ascension;  it is to leave this dimension and live exclusively in Unconditional Love.
我前来告诉你,不要放弃任何东西;不要放弃你的梦想;不要放弃你的渴望。总是专注于你想要的。我想说,你灵魂之旅的此刻,最大的渴望就是杨升;就是离开这个维度,只生活在无条件的爱中
But going to the Fifth Dimension is not just opening a door and passing through.  Obstacles are many, elevations are many.  Always see yourself as on a climb, in which each step you go up is because your vibrations have allowed it.  And at each step there is always something to be received, like a gift, like a thank you for having made so much effort to get there.  In the same way, when you go down, you lose what you got, because you have to make the effort again to get where you were.
但前往五维不只是打开一扇门并走过去那样简单。障碍有很多,提升有很多。总是视自己在向上爬,你向上走的每一步是因为你的振动允许了它。在每一步总是有着东西可以接收,比如一份礼物,比如一个感谢,感谢你做出了那么多的努力到达了这里。在相同的方式中,当你下降,你失去了你得到的东西,因为你需要再次付出努力去到达你曾经到过的地方
The journey is not easy.  You need to understand, learn and eliminate all that your Souls are still bringing.  It's not an easy process, but it's not impossible.  It takes a lot of willpower, it takes a lot to believe in what you don't see;  believe only in a hope;  believe what we say there will be ascension.  How to know?  No, you have no way of knowing, but you can try.  If you stop and give up, then yes, I say there will be no ascension;  now if you insist, if you continue with all the stones in the way, with all the pain that will be caused, with all the changes in life, in consciousness that you will have to make, there is great hope;  there is a great result waiting for you.
旅程并不容易。你需要明白、学会和根除所有你的灵魂依旧在带来的。这不是一个轻松的进程,但不是不可能。它需要很大的意志力,需要去相信你看不到的东西;相信一个希望;相信我们说的会有杨升。如何知晓?不,你无法知晓,但你可以尝试。如果你停下来并放弃,那么我可以说就不会有杨升;现在如果你坚持,如果你继续面对道路上的所有障碍、痛苦、生活和意识的改变,就有着巨大的希望。有着一个巨大的结果等待着你
Never give up.  Never let yourself be brought down by obstacles.  Obstacles are always points of evolution, or not, depending on how you look at them.  If you see yourself as a point to be overcome, and that you are able to overcome, there is evolution;  anything contrary to that, leads to nothing, leads to staying where you are.  The evolution of a Soul is exactly that: it is overcoming obstacles, it is learning from them, it is leaving behind everything that is no longer worth it.
永远不要放弃。永远不要被障碍击垮。障碍总是进化的点,或者不是,取决于你如何看待它们。如果你视自己为一个要战胜的点,你能够战胜的,就会有进化。任何与之相反的东西,会导向虚无,导向呆在原地。一个灵魂的进化就是如此:战胜障碍,从中学习,放下不再值得的一切
But all this has a price, a price that can be a turning point in life, an important decision, abandoning beliefs and customs, it can be many things.  But you need to be ready to do them.  There is no evolution with giving up.  Evolution is always a quest to go forward, to climb the steps of that road, which will always be a great ladder, because the vibration needs to increase for you to get where you need to go.
但这一切都有一个代价,可以是人生中一个转折点的代价,一个重要的决定,抛弃信念和习俗,可以是很多东西。但你需要准备好去做。放弃就不会有什么进化。进化总是一个对前进的请求,攀爬阶梯,总是一个巨大的阶梯,因为振动需要提高来让你到达你需要前往的地方
Evolution is pain, evolution is change, evolution is learning, evolution is detachment;  and above all, evolution is forgiveness;  always forgiveness.  Judgment, criticism, giving up, tiredness, discouragement, do not combine with evolution.  They combine with staying where you are.  You want to ascend, we know you do, but it's not sitting, crying, complaining, decreeing all the time that... you can't, you can't, you can't, that you will evolve, on the contrary you are saying to your Souls: “You were correct.  We will remain in the same place.  I don't want any more of this.  I want to stay where I am”.
进化是痛苦,进化是改变,进化是学习,进化是超脱。最重要的,进化是宽恕。总是宽恕。评判、批评、放弃、疲惫、气馁并不匹配进化。它们与呆在原地匹配。你想要杨升,我们知道你想,但它不是干坐着,哭泣,抱怨,总是述说着你不能,不能,不能,就能够进化了,恰恰相反,你是在对你灵魂说“你是对的。我们会呆在原地。我不想要这些东西。我想要呆在原地。”
It's a choice.  Everything is choices.  These are not easy choices.  We never said they would.  But it is precisely the choice of ascension that brings evolution.  Which path do you want to follow: stay where you are feeling unable or keep trying?  What do you think will lead you to ascension?  Think about.
这是一个选择。一切都是选择。这些不是容易的选择。我们从未说它们是容易的。但正是杨升的选择会带来进化。你想要跟随哪条道路:呆在原地感到做不到还是继续尝试?你认为什么会带你到达杨升?想一想

日期:2022年4月24日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:27 , Processed in 0.042038 second(s), 24 queries .