主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-22 09:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚-你的壮丽

I have come to speak to you, to help you, to support you in this period that you call the “Easter holidays”. In My day, Passover was considered a very important event in religion. Of course, and you know it, I did not come to Earth a long time ago to create a religion.
我前来在这个复活节期间与你说话,帮助你,支持你。在我的时期,它被视为棕叫中一个非常重要的事件。当然,你知道的,我不是来地球创造一个宗教的
I have come to teach you who you really are. Through all the words I have spread during my wanderings on Earth, I have laid down the seeds of Knowledge of who you are and you are reaping its benefits now.
我是来教导你你的真正所是。通过我所有的话语,我把你所是的种子播种,你现在正在收获它的益处
Yes, even if the situation on Earth is difficult, even if there are still fratricidal wars, even if there are manipulations of all kinds, I have come to tell you that I accompany you in every moment of your life and the life of the Earth. The seeds of knowledge of who you are, of who is a human being, begin to emerge from your consciousnesses to lead you to what is called the New Jerusalem.
是的,即使地球上的情况很困难,即使依旧有着自残的战争,即使有着各种控制,我必须来跟你说,我时时刻刻陪伴着你。那个你所是的种子,在开始从你的意识中浮现来引领你前往新的耶路撒冷
Why do we say that? The New Jerusalem is the resurrection of Man in all its splendor, that is, in the envelopment of the Divine Pure Light and pure Divine Love. Even if you still doubt it in this moment of your life on Earth, it is what you are achieving through the Force and Power of your consciousness of Love that is revealed in these times, even if they are disturbed.
我们为什么这么说?新的耶路撒冷就是一个人恢复他所有的壮丽,就是被神圣的纯净的光和爱包裹。即使你在此刻依旧怀疑它的存在,它是你通过你爱的意识正在实现的,即使它们在被打扰
I have come to teach you Love: Love between you all earthly humans, that is, whatever the color of your skin, whatever your religion, whatever your way of life. I have come to make you understand that we are all the divine children of the Supreme Father, the One from whom we come and who offers us His Unconditional Love at every moment.
我前来教导你爱:人与人之间的爱,就是,无论你什么肤色、宗教、生活方式。我前来让你明白我们都是神圣父亲的孩子,他时时刻刻提供着我们爱
I, too, am one of His divine children, which is what I came to tell you more than 2000 years ago during My time on Earth as a human being. I, too, experienced earthly difficulties, but I still had the knowledge of who I really was: a divine being. This is what has allowed Me to live human life in a gentle and serene way even if sometimes, of course, I have experienced the suffering of the human body.
我也是他的孩子,也是我在2000多年前试图告诉你的。我也体验过地球上的艰难,但我依旧明白我的真正所是:一个神圣的存在。这让我在温柔且宁静的方式中生活,即使有时候,当然,也会体验到人类身体中的痛苦
I have come to show you how the knowledge of who you are can lead you to a path of the happiest and most serene. I have come to show you the way, not of an earthly religion, but the inner way, the way of your soul, that of the Father within you and not outside of you.
我前来展示你对你所是的认识如何能够引领你踏上最快乐、最宁静的道路。我前来展示你道路,不是一个世俗的棕叫,而是内在的道路,灵魂的道路,父亲位于你之内,不是之外
I have come to show you how to become aware of who you are to help you live what you are currently experiencing, that is to say the Great Awakening of your being by becoming aware that you are a divine being, a part of the Father who came in you to earth.
我前来展示你如何意识到你的所是会帮助你度过你正在体验的,也就是意识到你是一个神圣的存在,父亲的一部分
I have come to support you many times during your different lives, I have come to support you to better understand who you are through the difficulties of your lives.
我在你不同的生世中支持着你,我前来支持你通过生活中的艰难更好地理解你是谁
My brothers and sisters of the Earth, I have come by this message, in this time of Easter, time of MY Resurrection, wonderful time of Life, to show you that Life continues, extends into the Pure Light after what you call earthly death which is not an end but a resurrection to what you really are: an unlimited being of Pure Light and Pure Love.
我的兄弟姐妹们,我在这个节日前来展示你,生命会继续,在你称为的死亡后会继续扩张到纯粹的光中,不会有完结,而是复苏到你的真正所是:一个无限制的纯碎的光和爱存在
I surround you with my arms of Light and Love, and this continuously, do not doubt it, to help and support you in this beautiful ascent that you are beginning to live.
我用我的光和爱怀抱包裹你,在你正在开始体验的美丽杨升中帮助你、支持你
May Peace and Serenity be in you my brothers and sisters
愿平和与宁静处于你之内,兄弟姐妹们
Receive in your hearts all the Love that the Supreme Father instills in me.
在心中接收父亲安置在我之内的所有爱

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2022/04/21/yeshua-showing-the-way/
日期:2022年4月21日
传导:Marie-Josée Andichou
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 06:05 , Processed in 0.049370 second(s), 24 queries .