12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-13 09:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
麦克-清理地毯下面的灰尘

Dear ones!  I AM THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!
亲爱的,我是大天使麦克
Today we are going to close this stage of the evolution journey: the Cleaning stage.  Pay close attention.  Today, any repetition of this phase ends.  It is as if you were closing this objective today.  Let's start another one.  The next stage is the Consciousness Stage: it is that stage where you will see, feel, observe, and above all, deal with what was raised from the previous stage.
今天我们要来完结进化之旅的这个阶段:清理阶段。密切关注。今天,这个阶段的任何重复性完结。就好像今天你关闭了这个项目。让我们开始另一个。下一个阶段是意识的阶段:你会看到、感到、观察到,最重要的,处理从之前阶段浮现的一切。
I can tell you that it will be the most difficult stage, because it will be there that you will need to face each shadow that appears.  No, they cannot be pushed further under the rug;  they will need to be looked at, understood, lived and corrected.  I can say that many will pass easily, because they don't have so many shadows walking around, to suddenly appear in their paths, but I can say that many still need to face their fears, their revolts, their misunderstandings, their judgments, and especially your egos, which are still playing the cards in your life.
我可以告诉你,这会是最困难的阶段,因为你会需要面对每个出现的阴影。不,它们不能再被扫到地毯下面。它们需要被看向,理解,体验并纠正。我可以说很多人会轻松通过,因为他们没有那么多的阴影,会突然出现在道路上,但我可以说许多人依旧需要面对自己的恐惧、抗拒、误解、评判、尤其小我,这些依旧在他们的生活中运行
So beforehand I'm going to tell you to repeat, repeat a lot, each meditation that comes.  Do this, but always respecting the sequence in which they were presented.  But repeat a lot.  Because each time you repeat you will gain wisdom to know how to deal with each one of them.  And the journey will become easier.  Now understand, repetition is not mandatory;  will repeat those who feel they need to repeat.  Everything will come from your hearts, or rather, from your own Souls.
所以我事先告诉你,每一个冥想去多次重复。去做,但总是尊重顺序。但重复多次。因为每一次你重复,你会获得智慧,关于如何处理每一个阴影。旅程会更轻松。现在明白,重复并不是墙破的。一切都需要听从心,或灵魂。
So today, I will be finishing this cleaning stage, which was exactly lifting the rug, rolling it up, leaving it in the sun to dry, so that you have access to the floor where you kept all the dirt.  Oh no, we can't forget that there are chests too;  will also be opened.  The one that is still closed will be opened today.  Those attics or basements, which you didn't want to disturb, I'm sorry to tell you, everything will be overturned.  What was in the attic will be thrown in front of you and what was in the basement too.
所以今天,我会完结这个清理阶段,也就是掀开地毯,把它卷起来,放到太阳下晒,这样你可以访问布满灰尘的地板。哦,不,我们也不能忘了箱子;也需要打开。依旧关闭的会在今天被打开。阁楼和地下室,你不想要进去的,我很抱歉,一切都会被翻个底朝天。阁楼中的东西会被扔到你面前,地下室的也一样
So get ready to see everything you refused to see during the week.  Today I'm going to rummage everything.  I will clean everything.  So be ready, so that in the next stage of this journey you will be really aware of what you need to do.  feel afraid?  Why?  Those who don't trust us are afraid, because if you trust us, just a gesture, an intention, and we will be around you, helping to clean each of those points that appeared;  and which I can assure many of you will not be pretty.
所以准备好去看到你拒绝去看的一切。今天我会翻出一切。我会清理一切。所以准备好,这样在旅程的下一个阶段,你可以真正意识到你需要去做什么。感到害怕吗?为什么?不相信我的人会害怕,因为如果你相信我们,只是一个手势,一个意图,我们就会前来,帮助清理每一个出现的点;我可以保证它们不会是好看的
So let's go?  Are you ready to complete this step?  Believe me, after this stage, even with all the dirt in front of you and you having a lot of work to clean it up, in the end, you will thank us, because, for sure, your lives will have taken more enlightened paths, and your minds will be much more conscious.
所以让我们出发?你准备好完结这一步了吗?相信我,在这个阶段后,即使你面前有很多污垢,有着很多清理工作,最后,你会感谢我们,因为,你的生活会踏上更加开明的道路,你的头脑会更加有意识

日期:2022年4月10日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:45 , Processed in 0.073321 second(s), 25 queries .