主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-11 10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-一切浮现的春天

I am Sananda. Again, I come to you at this time, to continue to bring to you the new expression.
我是萨南达。我再次前来,带给你新的表达
The new expression of love and oneness that is overtaking all of life here on the planet, even though you do not realize it. Maybe you do. But many across the planet to not realize this, or even know anything about this.
正在覆盖所有生命的爱与合一的新表达,即使你没有意识到。也许有。但许多人没有意识到它,或任何关于它的东西
But this indeed is a great expression of the Great Plan that is in the works. And all of you are the ones that are bringing this plan forward. And you must continue to understand, even though it appears to not be so, that the plan is not working out the way you wanted it to. Know that perhaps in a round-about-way, but it is still coming forward. For you do not know the full ramifications of all that is involved. Your three-dimensional consciousness is not yet ready to experience it or express it. But your fifth-dimensional consciousness, which you find yourselves in from time to time, can accept this, and is accepting this. And not only accepting this, but being the creator of all that is yet to come.
但这确实是正在运作的伟大计划的一个伟大表达。你们都是把这个计划带来的人。你必须继续理解,即使看起来不像,计划并不在你希望的方式中奏效。也许是在拐弯抹角的方式中,但它依旧在前来。因为你不知道所涉及的所有分支。你的三维意识还未准备好体验它或表达它。但你的五维意识,你时不时发现自己身处其中的,能够接纳它,正在接纳它。不仅接纳它,而是成为所有尚未到来之物的创造者
So you are all the ones that you have been waiting for. You are not waiting for those from the skies to come and save you. You are not waiting for those deep within the Earth to come save you. You are not waiting for a savior. You are the savior. You are the Second Coming of the Christ Consciousness here on this planet. And all have been waiting for you. Think about that. Express that within yourself. Feel it within yourself. For you are much more than you appear to be, or that you think you are.
所以你就是你一直在等待的人。你不是在等待从天上来拯救你的人。你不是在等待从地下来拯救你的人。你不是在等待一个救世主。你就是救世主。你是基督意识的二次来临。一切都等待着你。好好想一想。表达它。感受它。因为你比你看上去或认为的要更多
You have heard this many times, that you have come from many different systems prior to this. And all that you are doing now, you have done before in many different ways, and in many different expressions. This is one more time you’ve come together as souls coming back together again. You are those souls coming back. Coming back together, and forming the legions of the Light Workers and Light Warriors here on the planet. And you are a legion together. You must come to fully understand that.
你听过这些话很多次了,你来自许多不同的系统。你现在所做的,你之前在很多不同的方式中、表达中都做过。这是又一次你们一起前来然后一起回去。在地球上形成光之工做者和光战士军团。你们是一个军团。你必须完全明白这一点
This, my friends, is the times you have been preparing for. You are right on the verge now, as the Spring comes forth. The Spring springs forth and brings new life. But for that new life to come forward, the old must fall apart. It must come down.
我的朋友们,这是你一直为之做准备的时刻。你就处于它的边缘,随着春天来临。春天会带来新的生命。但为了让那个新的生命浮现,旧的必须崩塌。
And that is what you are experiencing now, as the many truths come forward, and the darkness is revealed for what it is: an illusion. A part of the illusion that you yourselves as the creators, have created.
这就是你正在体验的,随着真像浮现,黑暗被揭示它的所是:一个幻象。幻象的一部分就是你作为创造者创造的
So let it all go now. Let the illusion fall apart within you. And as it falls apart within each of you, as an individual and as a group, it falls apart on all across the planet more and more.
所以现在放下这一切。让幻象在你之内瓦解。随着它在你们每个人之内瓦解,它会更多地在全球层面上破碎
For you are the catalysts. Just as I, as Yeshua, walked the Earth and drew to me many to follow me, you are that Christ Consciousness now, calling many forward to come to you and to find the expression that you have within yourself for themselves.
因为你是催化剂。就像我,约书亚,行走于地球并吸引跟随我的人,你现在就是那个鸡嘟意识,呼唤许多人向你前来,找到你之内为他们保持的表达
And they now follow you, even though they do not yet know it. They are following you. Not you individually necessarily, but you as a collective you, they are following now, more and more. They are beginning to see the truths come forward, for those cannot be hidden much longer.
他们现在跟随着你,即使他们还不知道这一点。他们跟随着你。不一定是你个人,而是集体的你,他们现在跟随着,越来越多。他们在开始看到真像的浮现,因为嘿嘿无法再隐藏它们
And as again, this is the Spring with everything coming forth, springing forth, this is the time where all things are coming together to be revealed. Can we tell you exactly how they are going to be revealed? No. But you are seeing the beginnings of all of that now. Many of the dominos that you have been looking for are beginning to fall.
再次,这是一切都浮现,出现的春天,这是一切被揭示的时刻。我们能告诉你它们会如何被揭示吗?不。但你在看到开端。你期待的多米诺在开始倒下
Can we tell you the order that they will fall? No. For we do not fully know the order that it will happen, because it is all based on man’s consciousness here on the planet, your collective humanity consciousness. And not only the consciousness of humanity, but the consciousness of the animals, and the planets, and the minerals themselves, all are coming together as one to create the new Golden Age that is upon you now. Can we tell you when it is going to be fully upon you? No, we cannot. Because, again, we do not know.
我们能够告诉你它们倒下的顺序吗?不。因为我们并不完全清楚,因为一切都基于人类的意识。不仅是人类的意识,还有动物的意识,植物,矿物,一切都作为一创造着这个新黄金时代。我们能告诉你什么时候它会完全降临吗?不,我们不能。因为,我们不知道
But we do know that the Christ Consciousness has come forward here on the planet to be accepted by more, and more, and more of you. And as more of you accept the Christ Consciousness within you, then all will be revealed momentarily. And I use that term purposefully. For again, you are on the verge, on the cusp, upon the crescendo, of a Great Happening. A Great Happening, indeed, that has been hinted at by many of your leaders. Not the leaders of the darkness, but the leaders within the Light.
但我们知道基督意识在被越来越多的人接纳。随着更多的人接纳它,一切都会被瞬间揭示。我是故意使用这个词的。因为,你处于高潮的边缘。一个伟大的发生,一直被你们许多的岭绣所暗示。不是从属于嘿嘿的领袖,而是光的
I am Sananda, and I leave you now in peace, and love. That you would all continue to come together as one. And know that you are indeed The One.
我是萨南达,我在平和、爱中离去。你们确实是一

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../08/sananda-all-is-being-revealed/
日期:2022年4月8日
传导:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:27 , Processed in 0.031576 second(s), 24 queries .