回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-10 10:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-无限可能性

2022年4月4日

Dear Ones, there are certain myths that we would love to see you release from your personal belief systems. Some of these would be the idea that you could ever do anything to lose our love and support, that you are born a sinner, that you are unworthy, that you need to continually sacrifice yourself in order to be worthy or pious, just to name a few.
亲爱的,我们希望看到你从个人的信念系统中释放一些迷思。其中一些就是你会失去我们的爱和支持;你生来就是一个罪人、是无价值的、需要不断地牺牲自己来变得有价值或虔诚等等
It is a wise practice to stop and examine your belief systems. Are they empowering or do they seek to keep you small and disempowered? Do they support connection or separation? Do they unite or divide? Do they help you to continue to grow and evolve in healthy ways? Do they support peace both inwardly and outwardly?
停下来,检查你的信念系统是明智的。它们给予你力量还是寻求让你保持渺小和无力?它们支持连接还是分离?它们联合还是分裂?它们帮助你继续在健康的方式中成长和进化吗?它们支持内在和外在的平和吗?
We highly recommend you ask your soul to make you aware of any belief systems that are no longer beneficial to you. From an observational space take a look at what has been brought into your awareness and ask yourself if it is designed to help you become all you can be for the greatest good of all, including you. If it does not, perhaps it is time to let it go. You are on the planet in a time that is ripe for truly tremendous change, so now is the ideal time to do this exploration and find the beliefs that are in line and supportive of your truest intentions. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
我们高度建议你请求你的灵魂让你意识到任何不再有益于你的信念系统。从观察者的空间看看什么被带到了你的意识中,询问自己它是否来帮助你成为你可以成为的,为了一切的最高良善,包含你。如果不,也许是时候放下它。你处于真正的巨大改变时机已经成熟的时刻,所以现在是理想的时间去做这个探索,找到支持你最真实意图的信念。

大天使加百利

2022年4月5日

Most human beings have adopted self imposed limitations that restrict their experiences and progress. Most of these have been accepted as truth long before you have evolved into the person you are today.
大多数人已经拾取了自我强加的限制,局限了他们的体验和发展。其中大部分在你发展成今天的所是之前就被接纳为真理
We invite you to explore all the ways you say no to possibilities or potentials, or ways you keep yourself small. You may have developed these strategies thinking they would keep you safe or comfortable, but we wish for you to understand that your truest comfort comes from allowing your soul to follow its purpose which is continual expansion and discovery.
我们邀请你去探索你对可能性或潜能说不的所有方式,或者你保持自己渺小的所有方式。你可能开发了这些策略,认为它们能够让你保持安全或舒适,但我们希望你明白,你最真实的舒适来自让你的灵魂跟随它的目标,也就是不断的扩张和发展
Your self imposed limitations create dams in your flow. They limit what the universe can deliver to you because they emanate loud energetic no’s and don’t allow you to receive. Common limitations are thoughts like, my pay cheque is the only way money can come to me, all the good men or women are already taken, I can’t make money doing what I love, I’m too insignificant to make a difference, my addictions are stronger than I am, there’s no one who can understand me in my truth, just to name a few.
你自我强加的限制会在你的流动中创造水坝。它们限制宇宙能够递交给你的东西,因为它们发出响亮的不,不让你接收。常见的局限比如,我的工资单是唯一金钱向我前来的方式,所有的好男人或好女人已被别人带走,我无法用我喜欢做的事情赚钱,我太渺小无法做出一个不同,我的成瘾比我更强大,没有人能够真正懂我等等
None of those statements are true! There is always a way for you to find your way to your dreams, but in order to do so you must be willing to be guided, to expand, and receive, and that means you must be willing to turn a hard energetic no into a let’s see what else is possible.
没有一个是真的!总是有着一个方法让你找到实现梦想的方式,但为了能够做到,你必须愿意被引领、去扩张、去接收,这意味着你必须愿意把坚硬的“不”转变成让我们看看还有什么是可能的
Are you willing to consider the idea that there may be other options available for you that you aren’t aware of that have the potential to make your heart sing? The only prerequisite to living a satisfying and magical life is the willingness to see where your soul has been trying to lead you all along. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你愿意思考也许有着其它的选项吗?你没有意识到的有可能会让你的心歌唱。过上一个令人满意和神奇的生活唯一需要做的就是愿意看看你的灵魂一直在试图引领你前往哪里。

大天使加百利

2022年4月6日

Some of you still find loving yourselves very difficult or unnatural. You might think self love means making yourself more important than others, or perhaps will make you fall into ego. Maybe you are more comfortable giving than receiving, so self love feels unnatural to you.
你们一些人依旧发现爱自己很难或感觉不自然。你可能认为自爱意味着让自己变得比别人重要或者会让你落入小我。也许你对付出感到更加舒适,所以自爱感觉起来不自然
If this is the case, rather than attempting to wrestle yourself into a self love practice we recommend you simply shift into being kind to yourself. You will likely feel much less resistance to that idea and we’ll let you in on a little secret. Kindness is love in action. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
如果是这样,与其试图强扭自己去进入自爱,我们建议只是转变成对自己友善。你可能会对它没那么抗拒,我们再告诉你个小秘密。友善就是行动中的爱。

大天使加百利

2022年4月7日

So many of you feel like you aren’t important enough to make a difference. We are here to tell you otherwise!
你们很多人感到自己不够重要来做出一个不同。我们不敢苟同
Your conscious choices add to the whole every single time you make them. Simple acts of kindness are something that anyone can do and are so important because they are declarations of who you are and also emit an energy that serves the whole.
你有意识的选择都会被添加到整体中。简单的善举是任何人都能做,也是很重要的,因为它们表明了你是谁,也散发出了一个会服务整体的能量
Please understand it doesn’t have to be all or nothing. Your small acts of kindness ripple out just as large ones do. In fact, consistent small contributions of kindness mean just as much as random grand acts if not more, because they support the shift through their constancy.
请明白,它不需要是孤注一掷的。你微小的善举会和巨大的善举一样涟漪。事实上,始终如一的微小善举和随机的宏伟举动一样有意义,因为它们通过它们的始终如一支持转变
We understand in turbulent times it can feel overwhelming and confusing and it can be hard to see yourself as being the change. Please know every time you choose kindness you are paving the way forward and supporting unity and peace on the planet. That is how powerful you are when you allow your heart to lead the way. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
我们明白在混乱的时期,会感觉压倒性和困惑,难以去看到你就是改变。请明白,每次你选择良善,你就在铺就前进的道路,支持统一与和平。你就是这么强大,当你让你的心引领道路。

大天使加百利

2022年4月8日

You can’t move into the fullest expression of you in the new energies if you are still hauling old limitations around with you. So how do you know you have limitations? By paying conscious attention to the reasons you tell yourself why you can’t have the life you deserve.
如果你依旧拖着旧的局限,你是无法在新的能量中进入最充分的自我表达的。所以你如何知晓你有着局限?留意你告诉自己为什么你不能拥有你值得拥有的生活的原因
The way to do that is to connect with your fondest dream and follow your line of thinking about it. Pay attention to the structure of your sentence when you think of your desire. Usually your sentence will start with a very clear identification of what you would like to experience followed by the word but. Everything that follows the but are the reasons you believe you can’t have it.
方法就是与你最喜爱的梦想连接,跟随你对它的想法。当你思考你的渴望,留意你的语句结构。通常你的语句会从一个非常明确的“你想要在【但是】这个词之后体验什么”开始。【但是】之后的一切都是你认为你不能拥有它的原因
Those limiting beliefs have likely been created long ago, either by family or societal opinions, a fear, doubt, or perceived powerlessness. We can guarantee you that the impressionable you who believed those limitations to be true is a far cry from the empowered you that is ready to step forward into the new energies and the creation of your highest life expression.
那些局限的信念可能很久前就被创造了,要么由家人要么由涩会,一个恐惧、怀疑或感知到的无力。我们可以向你保证,相信那些局限是真的的易受影响的你和准备好步入新能量、你最高生命表达的瘦全的你完全不一样
So pay attention to everything that comes after the word “but” and ask yourself the following:
所以留意【但是】之后的一切,询问自己以下问题:
Is this really true?
这是真的吗?
Is there another option?
还有别的选项吗?
Can I create beyond this?
我可以超越它去创造吗?
Have I truly explored this dream recently?
最近我有真正去探索这个梦想吗?
What actions steps have I taken towards this dream?
我采取了什么行动来朝向这个梦想?
What version of this dream might be fully available for me?
这个梦想的什么版本是我完全可以获取的?
What can I do to shift this and honour my truth?
我可以做什么来转变这个并荣耀我的真理?
Have I surrendered into the co-creation of my own version of this dream with the help of my highest self, my guides, and my helpers?
我臣服于梦想的共同创造吗?伴随着我最高自我、指导、助手的帮助
What would the empowered version of me do to have this experience?
我的哪个瘦全版本能够拥有这个体验?
Questions bring clarity, Dear Ones, and our greatest desire for you is that you will find your way into the fullest life expression that is available to you and to continue to grow it from there. We want you to give yourself permission to follow where your heart is yearning to go, and to fully embrace the endless possibilities that are available to you as an enlightening human being on an ascending planet. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
问题会带来明晰,亲爱的,我们最大的心愿就是你会找到你的道路进入最充分的生命表达,并从那继续成长。我们希望你允许自己去跟随你的心渴望前往的地方,去完全拥抱作为一个开明的人类可供你获取的无限可能性。

大天使加百利

原文:https://trinityesoterics.com/.../daily-message-monday.../
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:49 , Processed in 0.045477 second(s), 25 queries .