主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-9 10:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅典娜-哈,来了

There have been a lot of questions about The Event. There really is only one place to get those answers – Creator/Source. So, bearing that in mind, I would like to share my thoughts about The Event in upcoming posts, based on messages I have read over the years – and my own direct experience in a vision/dream which I have posted previously.
有着很多关于事件的问题。只有一个地方可以得到那些答案---造物主/源头。所以,谨记这一点,我想要来分享我自己的想法,基于我这么多年来阅读的信息以及我体验到的梦/景象
Firstly, here are excerpts from a channeled message by a medium called Athena from years ago. I can’t find the source anymore because I transcribed it by hand from a video…
首先,下面有几段雅典娜传递的信息摘要(几年前的)。我找不到源头了,因为我是从一个视频用手记录的
The Event is a multi-dimensional energy coming from the Central Sun, through the Pleiadian star system to Earth. It is pure Love vibrational energy from Divine Creator. Nothing can change, alter or lower this vibration. In 14 minutes it will cover the entire Earth, and all living things will integrate this energy.
事件是一个从中央太阳而来的多维度能量,通过昴宿星恒星系统到达地球。它是来自造物主的纯粹爱之振动/能量。没什么可以改变,更改或降低这个振动。在14分钟内,它会覆盖整个地球,所有生物会整合这个能量
People will wake up to the effects and a lot will go into fear. They won’t know what to do. You will get up. You will feel very very different. You will say, “Hah! Here we go…’ You will feel very light, a floating effect as if you are floating above the ground. There will be a great deal of pressure around your head area. Try to consciously say, ‘I recognize this energy – it is what I’ve been waiting for…’. Breathe it in. Pull it down through your body into Mother Earth.
人类会醒来看到影响,很多人会进入恐惧。他们不知道该怎么办。你会醒来感觉很不一样。你会说“哈,来了...”你会感到很轻,一个漂浮感,好似你要飞起来。你的头部会有很大的压力。试图有意识地说“我认识到了这个能量---这是我一直等待的...”吸入它。让它通过你的身体进入地球母亲
Your heart is going to be so open, you’ll want to hug everyone in the street. EVERYONE will know something big has happened. Your DNA will be shaken into fuller consciousness. This consciousness will tell you want to do, who you need to connect to, and who is waiting for you. We don’t know all that yet! When the Event takes place, you will know then.
你的心会大开,你会想要拥抱大街上的每个人。每个人会知道有什么“大事”已经发生。你的DNA会被摇晃到更充分的意识。这个意识会告诉你该做什么,与谁连接,谁在等待你。我们还不知道!当事件发生,你会知道
There is no set time or date. We just have to be ready to receive it, to say ‘Yes! to it! The Angelic realm is on full call to support us through this. Your guides and mentors will be close around you when it hits. They will be constantly monitoring your body, making it easy for you. If you have done your work, it will be so SMOOTH, like velvet.
没有固定的日期。我们只需准备好接收它,对它说“yes!”天使领域会支持我们通过它。你的指导和导师会在它到来的时候处于你身边。他们会不断监督你的身体,让你轻松地体验它。如果你完成了你的工作,它会是很顺畅的,像天鹅绒一样光滑
Start seeing everything now as you truly want it. Everything you have seen and wanted, you will get it. What you see, you get! Seek the highest possibility for Mother Earth. We are not here for ourselves, we came in service to Mother Earth…The Event is a wave of energy that will transform everything to its HIGHEST potential. Everyone will be receiving what is perfect for them. Start working with it now!
开始视一切是你真正想要的样子。你看到和想要的一切,你会得到它。你看到的,你得到!为地球寻求最高的可能性。我们不是为了自己来到这里的,我们前来服务地球母亲...事件是一个能量波,会把一切转变到它最高的潜能。每个人会接收对他来说完美的。现在就去开始做吧
Talk to your guides and masters. Drink lots and lots of water. You won’t be hungry. You will have so much joy, so much peace, so much love. Take the day off work. If you are driving when it hits, pull over in your car…The Event will be a physical experience. What will help you most is to BE OKAY WITH IT. That will move you into the excitement of it. Yoy may experience nausea and dizziness. It is a personal experience so stay away from people until you have integrated it.
与你的指导和老师交谈。多喝水。你不会感到饥饿。你会拥有很多喜悦,平和,爱。休假一天。如果你在它到来的时候正好开车,靠边...事件会是一个物理体验。最能够帮助你的就是接纳它。会推动你进入兴奋之情。你可能会体验恶心和头晕。这是一个个体体验,所以远离人群,直到你整合了它
We Lightworkers will say, ‘Oh my God, the first domino has fallen. It is so exciting! We must help our brothers and sisters. What do people really need to know…?
我们光之工做者会说“天哪,第一块多米诺倒下了。好激动!我们必须帮助我们的兄弟姐妹。他们需要知道”
Athena’s message is backed up by multiple sources. David Wilcock describes the Event/Solar Flash as multi-dimensional energy, exactly as Athena does. Many sources describe a situation where a global ‘event’ strikes humanity simultaneously, and people are advised to stop what they are doing and lie down to integrate it.
雅典娜的信息被许多源头支持。大卫威尔描述事件/太阳闪耀为多维度的能量,就像雅典娜所说。许多源头描述了一个会同时触及人类的全球“事件”,人们会被建议去停下手头工作,躺下来整合
Timeframes vary on how long it will take for this ‘event’ to affect humanity, but it seems to be hours up to three days. I believe that Light Warriors will recover more quickly and be ready to help people around them who will be completely shocked and stunned.
不同的是这个“事件”会影响人类多久,但看似是从几个小时到三天。我相信光战士会更快恢复,准备好帮助周围震惊的人
One thing is very obvious to me – the channeled messages about The Event are definitely ramping up in frequency, compared to previous months and years. We can heed this as a sign from Upstairs to be prepared.
对我来说有一样东西很明显---关于事件的信息在更频繁地出现,与之前的几个月和几年相比。
I will include another channeled message about The Event in the next post.
我会在下一篇文章中包含另一则关于事件的信息

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../message-from-athena-on-the-event/
日期:2022年3月31日
传导:未知
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 11:59 , Processed in 0.046519 second(s), 24 queries .