主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-8 09:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大角星-现在就决定

We are the Arcturians.  Our race is full of inspirational, motivated, thought turning individuals.  We are thinkers.  We don’t make a decision unless we have thought through all angles.  There is no haste.  We have come to give a message that we feel is due.  So, when we speak know it is with our own planning that we have come forth.
我们是大角星。我们充满了鼓舞人心、激励人心、令人醍醐灌顶的个体。我们是思想家。我们不会做决定,除非我们思考了每一个角度。不会有仓促。我们前来给予一则我们感到恰当的信息。所以,当我们说话,知晓这是我们的计划,来到这里
If you don’t feel like you want to be here on this planet there is a reason.  If you have just said, “I don’t want to do this anymore”, it’s because internally your soul is deciding.  We are at a split.  We are at the time when souls will rise or descend.  The feeling you are getting is your soul deciding what path do I want.  What will happen if I don’t choose now.  Can I make no choice?  What will happen if I make no choice… your oversoul will step in.  What is the plan you had when you came to Earth?  Were you to be a leader or a follower?  Ultimately the path you choose will be taken.  Our brothers and sisters now is not the time to say, “I don’t care.”  Now is the time to say, “I’ve got this, I’ve got this.”  Do not sulk and say, “I wish this, I wish that.”  You chose this, you chose this time.
如果你不想要再待在地球上,这是有原因的。如果你说“我不想要再做这个了”。这是因为内在你的灵魂在做决定。我们处于一个分离中。我们处于灵魂升起或下降的时刻。你的感受是你的灵魂在决定走哪条路。如果我现在不选择,会发生什么?我可以不做选择吗?如果我不做选择,会发生什么?你的超灵会介入。当你来到地球,你的计划是什么?你想成为领袖还是跟随者?你最终选择的道路会被拾起。兄弟姐妹们,这不是说“我不在乎”的时间。现在是说“我能行,我能行”的时间。不要生闷气并说“我希望这个,我希望那个”。你选择这个,你现在就选
My brothers and sisters you are all in this evolution of life.  Personally, you will reach your decision on your own.  Individuals may come into your life that led you down a path, but what happens is you enjoy the path, or you want to get off the path.  When you get off you then say, I must make a new path and you go from there.  So do not feel that someone has drug you down.  You make a new path when you choose what you want.  Do not blame anything on your companions.  You can choose you don’t like something and forge a new way.  But you cannot wait.  You must decide what path you want now.  You must say I am making the change today.  Do not wait!  There will be consequences if you do not address your life.  OK, believe us when we say, decide now which path do I want.  And you have to take action.  No one is going to walk you to your next step.  Internally feel what you want, and you go there.  If you wait for others you will ultimately not be following your dreams.  Don’t wait on this, don’t wait on that.  What we want you to know is that the Earth is splitting into two worlds.  Choose what you want.  
兄弟姐妹们,你们都处于生命的进化中。个人,你会自己做决定。个体们可能会进入你的生活,引领你踏上一条道路,但发生的是你享受道路或者想要离开道路。当你离开,你就说,我必须拾起一条新的道路,你就从那出发。所以不要感到别人拖累了你。你可以选择。不要把任何东西怪罪于你的同伴。你可以选择你不喜欢什么并锻造一条新的道路。但你不能等待。你必须现在就决定你想要什么道路。你必须今天就做出改变。不要等待!你必须说今天我就做出改变。不要等待!如果你不去处理好生活,会有后果。ok,相信我们,当我们说,现在就决定你的道路。你必须采取行动。没人会护送你进入你的下一步。内在去感受你想要什么,前往。如果你等待别人,你最终不会去跟随你的梦想。不要等待这个,不要等到那个。我们想要你明白的是地球在分裂成两个世界。选择你想要的
We have the lower frequency Earth and we have the higher frequency Earth.  Your reality will shift soon.  You will merge into one of the worlds.  With all intensity we tell you this.  Now you have to choose!  No waiting!  No but this, but that.  Make a decision today, what am I doing that I like; and that doesn’t serve me.  We tell you with the greatest authority that your time to make a decision must be fast.  When you watch something are you like, that was fine? Or, are you like, I don’t like that?  Choose always to the better feeling thought.  Choose always what you want.  Choose your heart’s desire.  Never follow someone else’s path.  Never walk in their dust.  The time for you to choose must be today.  We cannot have you wait until better days.  Take the actions you need to be happy in this moment.  You will find that the world becomes easier or harder, it’s your choice.  The only thing you need to do is stop living someone else’s life.  Pursue your dreams.  Make the decision you want to make.  Be your own boss, you control you.
我们有着较低频率的地球和更高频率的地球。你的现实很快会转变。你会融合到其中一个。现在你必须选择!不要等待!不要但是这个,但是那个。今天就做决定,我做着不服务我的事情吗?我们郑重地告诉你,做决定的时间不多了。当你观看什么,你喜欢吗?还是你不喜欢?总是选择感觉更好的想法。总是选择你想要的。选择心的渴望。不要跟随别人的道路。不要行走于他们的尘埃。必须是今天去做选择。我们不希望你等待某个好日子。采取行动来在这个时刻处于快乐。你会发现世界变得更轻松或更难,这是你的选择。你唯一需要做的就是停止过别人的生活。追求你的梦想。做出你想要做出的决定。成为自己的老板
In the coming days watch what happens in world events.  Decide to embrace it or trust your heart. Do you take in what people are giving you, or do you make your own choices?  When world events happen do you allow others to tell you what to do?  Be so certain your role in your life.  Be so certain of your choice making skills that you never question another person.  Be so confident that you know what is best for you.  You must be strong and know you are the creator of your world.  You choose the outcome.  You decide what is for you, and what you want to leave.  Our guidance is simple.  Think for yourselves.  Follow your heart.  Trust yourself.  Evolution is here and you cannot skip this step.  You will ascend or descend.
在未来的日子里,看看世界的事件(复数)。决定拥抱它还是相信你的心。你拾取别人给予你的吗?还是你做出自己的选择?当世界事件(复数)发生,你让别人告诉你该怎么做吗?确信你的角色。确信你做选择的能力。确信你知道什么对你来说是最好的。你必须强壮,知晓你是自己世界的创造者。你选择结果。你决定什么是适合你的,你想要放下什么。我们的指引很简单。为自己着想。跟随你的心。相信自己。进化就在这里,你无法跳过步骤。你会上升或下降
Our blessings to you as you make choices.  All the love we give to you for those on Earth doing the hard work.  It’s go time.  We are the Arcturians and we will speak again at future times.
我们祝福你,随着你做选择。我们把爱给予在地球上辛苦工作的人。这是行动的时间。我们是大角星,我们还会再来的

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2022/04/07/the-arcturians-decide-now/
日期:2022年4月7日
传导:Krista Energeticleigh
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:25 , Processed in 0.060034 second(s), 24 queries .