主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-3 09:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-简报

Greetings, I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. I speak to you today with all the love in my heart. The Creator and I behold you for your powerful presence on the planet earth. Due to your presence, we have made a huge shift in the situation on the planet with the removal of the darkness. We attribute and thank you for this great work that you are doing.
问候,我是昴宿星高级议会的米拉。我伴随着心中所有的爱前来与你说话。造物主和我见证着你在地球上的强大存在。出于你的存在,我们在移除嘿嘿的进程中取得了巨大的进展。我们把这归功于你所做的伟大工作
You may have noticed recently that you are feeling increasingly connected to us. This is partly because we are closer to you. We are present in your skies, your thoughts, words, and everything that you are doing. You are first and foremost in our hearts. We are here to address your needs. We work behind the scenes to provide magic and miracles in your lives.
最近你可能注意到了你感到更多与我们相连。这部分原因是我们更加接近你。我们就在你们的天空、思想、话语、你所做的一切之中。你在我们心中有举足轻重的地位。我们前来解决你的需求。我们在幕后提供你生活中的魔法和奇迹
Every day this connection could be some little things such as a beauty in your sky, music, and love in your heart. We are the way showers here to uplift you and to show you the way. We want to acknowledge you and remind you that nothing you do is in vain. It could be your kind thoughts or kind words, your spiritual practices, your reverence for the earth and for each other. It could be your compassion and your open hearts. It might be your holding of the light, truth telling, something nice you do for humanity or for animals. It is all appreciated and needed at this time.
每一天这个连接可以是一些小东西,比如天空中的美丽、音乐、你心中的爱。我们前来提升你,展示你道路。我们想要提醒你,没什么你所做的是徒劳。它可以是你友善的想法或话语、修行、对地球和彼此的尊敬。它可以是你的同情心,敞开的心。它可以是你光的保持、真理的述说、你为人类或动物所做的美好的事情。一切都被感激和需要
Some of you are wondering how this movie is going to play itself out. We want to reassure you that it is playing itself out and you have nothing to worry about, especially when you remove yourself from fear. The toxic things in your life, including people, need to be cleared and removed. If the energies are no longer appropriate and do not feel right, you must address what you should do about it. If your body responds negatively to something that you consume, it is incumbent upon you to pay attention and remedy the situation. You are becoming increasingly sensitive, and your body will tell you if it doesn't like something or someone. You must listen. This is your guidance. You will do best if you listen.
你们一些人想知道这部电影会如何上演。我们想要向你保证,它正在上演,你不需要担忧。你生活中“有毒”的东西,包含人,需要被清理和移除。如果能量不再恰当,感觉不对,你必须处理。如果你的身体对你吃下去的东西起负面的反应,你需要注意并补救。你在变得越来越敏感,你的身体会告诉你它是否喜欢某样东西或某个人。你必须聆听。这是你的指引。如果你聆听,你就会很好
We are in this ascension process together. You were never intended to do this alone. As I said at the beginning, you have more access to us than ever. There are many plans for our reunions and greater closeness. You will get to know us, and we will get to know you. You will reconnect with your galactic families, and they are excited. We love to celebrate, and we are anticipating many celebrations with you.
我们一起处于这个杨升进程中。你从来都不需要独自一人去做。就像我一开始所说,你比以往能够更多地访问我们。有着很多计划为我们的团聚和更加亲密制订。你能够了解我们,我们能够了解你。你会与你的银河家人重新连接,他们非常激动。我们喜欢庆祝,我们期待着与你一起进行的许多庆祝活动
If you go out at night, or during the day, you will feel our presence. You might see our ships. There is an element of excitement in the air and in the sky. Come and use some of your greater telepathic gifts to reach us and we will respond back. A little practice makes it even easier. You can do it.
如果你在夜晚或白天出去,你会感到我们的存在。你可能会看到我们的飞船。在空气和天空中有着一些兴奋元素。使用你的心灵感应礼物来触及我们,我们会回应。一点点练习会让它更加简单。你可以做到
Know that we are with you and that we will complete our missions. You will live in the golden light and the Golden Age on earth.
知晓,我们与你在一起,我们会完成我们的任务。你会生活在金色的光和时代
I send you love and gratitude from all of creation.
我发送你来自所有造物的爱和感恩

I am Mira.
我是米拉

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../mira-from...
日期:2022年3月31日
传导:Valerie Donner
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:39 , Processed in 0.050093 second(s), 24 queries .