12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-2 09:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-一些注意事项

Arch Angel Michael, Commander Ashtar & Mother Mary
大天使麦克、阿什塔、圣母玛丽亚
*Also introducing Dr. Joy Love sharing her Solar Flash vision & guidance at end of messages*
还会在信息结尾介绍Dr. Joy Love对太阳闪耀的看法和指导
DANCING DOLPHIN:
管道:
What’s happening with the RV, Med-Beds, Solar Flash/Ascension, Timeline split? I asked my contacts to provide a message for Lightworkers if they had something to share on this topic. I asked for clarification only because I realize that we cannot get timing on these events. This was a verbal message and I transcribed it later, over a few days. I also asked Metatron to be my Gate Keeper for protection and to allow only one Being in at a time.
Rv、医疗床、太阳闪耀/杨升、时间线分离进行地如何了?我请求我的联系人提供一则信息给光之工做者们,如果他们对此有话要说。我只请求澄清,因为我知道我们无法得到确切时间。这是一则语音信息,我在几天后转录的。我也请求了梅塔特隆来作为我的看门人来保护我,一次只让一个存在通过
METATRON: Arch Angel Michael is first.
梅塔特隆:大天使麦克先来
ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL:
麦克
Greetings, Lightworkers! This something that need not be talked about. It is not important to anyone’s spiritual growth to know the future. It is only relevant for those who have not done the work, who have not purged themselves of malignancies, of dark thoughts and deeds; those who are not focused on the light. These are the only ones who need this type of information…meaning that you and your Lightworker friends who are indeed already ‘high above’ the rest have no worries. Because no matter how it plays out, dear hearts, you will all be taken care of!
问候,光之工做者们!这是不需要谈论的东西。知道未来对任何人的精神成长来说并不重要。这只对那些没有去做工作、没有净化自己阴暗想法和行为的人,没有专注于光的人来说是重要的。他们是唯一需要这类信息的人,意味着你和你的光之工做者朋友(已经走得很高)并不需要担忧什么。因为无论它如何上演,亲爱的,你会被照顾好的
I realize that it has been very difficult for the Lightworkers. You have had a hard time your whole lives. You have used your shields and protected yourselves as much as possible, but many arrows still pierced your hearts. Those with closed hearts and minds felt threatened by your willingness to step outside the norm, your curiosity, and your bravery. They were jealous so they taunted and ridiculed you. I say to all of you---kudos for standing your ground!! Even if this cruel treatment made you go silent. You still stood your ground and continued your pursuit of the truth, of the light and of spiritual knowledge. You were true to your Soul. So, kudos to all of you! Congratulations! Bravo!
我知道光之工做者们都很难。你一生都很苦。你使用你的盾牌尽可能地保护自己,但很多箭依旧刺穿你的心。那些关闭心和头脑的人对你愿意走出常态、你的好奇心和勇气感到威胁。他们嫉妒你,所以他们奚落和嘲笑你。我对你们所有人说---保持阵地而备受荣耀!即使这个残酷的待遇让你变得沉默。你依旧站稳脚跟,继续着对真理、光、精神知识的追求。你忠于自己的灵魂。所以,荣耀你们所有人!祝贺你!做得好!
You are a special group! Lightworkers and Starseeds, you’re doing an outstanding job! If this so-called timeline splits at this very moment, you have no concern. Those of the lower vibration will go their way and you need not worry what happens to them. They have chosen their path. You have chosen to search out the light and to gain knowledge.
你们是一个特殊的团体!光之工做者和星际种子,你们做着一个出色的工作!如果这个所谓的时间线分离此刻发生,你不需要担忧。较低振动的人会走他们的路,你不需要担心他们。他们已经选择了自己的道路。你已经选择了去寻找光和获得知识
Those of you who have planned to become Humanitarians, you are prepared for that positive outcome. So, if the RV happens--you are prepared and ready for your Redemption Appointments. You will share your heart about what you wish to do, then let the chips fall where they may.
你们那些计划去成为人道主义者的人,你已为这个积极的结果准备好了。所以如果rv发生,你已为你的救赎任务准备好了。你会告诉你的心你希望去做什么,然后顺其自然
If the “solar flash” (Ascension) that you have heard about arrives first, you will be gently guided on a new path. Those of you who are ready for your next leap will be ushered on a path towards that outcome. Your Soul and Higher Self have absolute choice over what you want to do! This is not something that is done to you. I will not go into details about that, but just know that everything will be done for your highest good. So, I say this with the most love and respect to all of you: I wish you to be at peace and not to worry about what may happen.
如果“太阳闪耀/太阳闪焰”(杨升)先到来,你会被温柔地指引踏上一条新的道路。你们那些为下一个飞跃做好准备的人会被引介一条朝向那个结果的道路。你的灵魂和更高自我对你想要去做什么拥有绝对的选择权。这不是什么对你做出的事情。我不会进入细节,但只是知晓,一切都是为了你最高的良善。所以,我伴随着最大的爱和尊重对你们所有人说:我希望你处于平和,不要担心可能会发生什么
If these so-called Med-Beds are coming or not is not important; because either you will have them when the RV occurs, or you will not need them because of the Flash/Ascension. So, you are fine! And even if some of your family members or closest friends chose the “other” path, you will be at ease with that because you know that they made the choice that is best for their Soul direction.
那些所谓的医疗床来不来都不重要;因为要么你会在rv发生的时候拥有它们,要么你不会需要它们,因为闪耀/杨升。所以,你很好!即使你的一些家人或朋友选择了“其它”的道路,你会平静地接纳这一点,因为你知道他们做出了对他们的灵魂方向来说最好的选择
Be at ease, dear Ones. I love you all more than you can know, and I am very happy to speak with you tonight. This is your Arch Angel Michael. I will sign off now. (Thank you, AA Michael!)
放宽心,亲爱的。我爱你们,我很高兴今晚来与你说话。我是大天使麦克,再见(谢谢你,大天使麦克)
METATRON: Next up is Ashtar, he would like to say something as well.
梅塔特隆:下一位是阿什塔,他有些话要说
COMMANDER ASHTAR:
阿什塔
Hello, dear Lightworkers of Gaia! This is Commander Ashtar, and this indeed is my title. We know that there are multiple storylines floating about Gaia within various circles. Possible outcomes and many timeline projections are being shared on your internet. And that’s exactly what they are—projections. I want to explain a bit about “how things happen” for humans on Gaia.
大家好,盖亚上的光之工做者!这里是阿什塔。我们知道在各种圈子里有着很多关于盖亚的故事情节。可能的结果和许多时间线的预测在网上被分享。这就是它们的所是---预测。我想要解释一下“事物会如何发生”
We (Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation) came to Gaia many years ago at Mother & Father’s request to assist Gaia with her and her people’s Ascension. Gaia herself is an Arch Angel, a very evolved Being full of love. She stepped into this role of becoming a planet and taking it from darkness to light. Through billions of years Gaia held steadfast while things happened that were unexpected and countless civilization rose and fell. She stayed the course with love and patience in her heart.
我们(银河联邦)很多年前来到盖亚,在母亲和父亲的请求下来协助她和人类的杨升。盖亚自己是一个大天使,一个非常先进的存在,充满了爱。她拾起了这个行星的角色,带它从黑暗进入光。在数十亿年期间,她保持坚定,同时很多意想不到的事情发生,无数的文明出现和陨落。她伴随着爱和耐心保持航线
Many of you on the planet now have been here since right after Gaia’s creation. The call rang out and you volunteered to assist with this grand experiment we call “Project Gaia.” You, through your various “Soul Sparks” (you may call them past or future lives) worked tirelessly by planting seeds of light on Gaia and in the hearts of mankind over thousands of years. Your Soul Sparks have lived lives on Gaia, on other planets and even on our ships. Dancing Dolphin has met two of her Soul Sparks who both have served in the Galactic Federation at different times; in different capacities and who hail from two different planets. So, we all are family dear Ones, all family, and we’re all working on this massive project together! The Project is to bring Gaia back to the light. To bring Gaia (and all her peoples) up, up through all the steps of Ascension, from the dark to this light.
你们许多人在盖亚被创造起就处于这里了。呼唤发出,你自愿来协助这个宏伟的实验。你,通过你各种“灵魂火花”(你可以称为过去或未来生世)不知疲倦的工作,在盖亚和人类心中播种光的种子。你的灵魂火花在盖亚和其它星球、甚至飞船上有过生活。这个管道已经遇见了她的两个灵魂火花,在不同的时期在银河连帮服务过;有着不同的能力,来自两个不同的星球。所以,我们都是一家人,亲爱的,我们在一起致力于这个巨大的项目!带盖亚返回光。带盖亚(所有人类)上升,通过杨升的阶梯,从黑暗到达这个光
Some of you help us with this in ways that you aren’t consciously aware of. For example, you come up to our ships as your body is sleeping. Your Soul travels via Astral Projection to participate in meetings with us. You are our “Boots on the Ground” and give us reports on what’s happening on Gaia from your point of view; for example, how people are thinking and feeling around you. You provide us with information that we use to help make certain decisions.
你们一些人在没有意识到的方式中帮助我们。比如,你在身体睡着的时候来到飞船上。你的灵魂通过星体投射来与我们会面。你是我们的“地面部队”,向我们报告在你看来正在发生什么;比如,你周围的人是怎么想的,作何感受。你提供我们信息,我们用来做出某些决定
HOWEVER--and this is VERY, VERY, IMPORTANT! What happens with your Timelines, whether the RV, the Med-Beds or the Solar Flash comes first is not controlled by us! The HUMAN COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF GAIA is controlling what is happening. You all give feedback through your subconscious, and you all decide together what happens. Whether the RV goes, whether this or that happens, even down to weather or wars. I know some of you think that it’s “God” that does this, but this is an INTERACTIVE EXPERIMENT, and YOU ALL ARE IN CONTROL. We assist.
这是很重要的!对你的时间线会发生什么,rv、医疗床或太阳闪耀哪个先来不是我们说了算的。人类的集体意识决定着正在发生什么。你们都通过自己的潜意识在给予反馈,你们一起决定会发生什么。不管是rv,这个或那个,甚至天气和战争。我知道你们一些人认为这是“神”在决定的,但这是一个互动的实验,你们说了算。我们协助
So, if most humans on Gaia feel that “this is taking too long” or “this is going too fast, we need to slow it down” then that is what happens. You all decide together, and we assist in carrying out your directions. Regarding things like splitting timelines—we can assist with that, but we do not interfere. It is your collective call! Mother and Father don’t interfere either. So, I cannot tell you when Med-Beds are coming or if the RV or Ascension will happen first, etc. I can’t tell you because I don’t know. You all collectively decide that! OK? You decide it together.
所以,如果大多数人感到“这花费了太久”或者“这进行的速度太快,需要慢一点”,那么这就是会发生的。你们一起决定,我们协助实施你的方向。关于时间线分离这样的事情---我们可以协助,但我们不会干预。这事你们集体说了算!母亲和父亲也不会干预。所以,我无法告诉你医疗床什么时候会到来或者rv和杨升哪个先到来等等。我无法告诉你,因为我不知道。你们在决定!你们一起在决定
Understand that it is your Higher Selves that are making these vital decisions—not your 3D or 4D minds. Many of you in your 3D or 4D minds may be saying “I can’t stand it anymore! It’s horrible here! We must go now!” But your Higher Selves who are wise and a little bit removed will say things like “We’re not ready yet, not ready to jump. We want more people.” This last example is what has been occurring in the last 10-15 years as you have been rapidly approaching your Ascension.
明白,是你的更高自我在做出这些至关重要的决定---不是你3D或4D的头脑。你们许多处于3D或4D头脑的人可能会说“我受不了了!这里太糟糕了!我们必须现在就走!”但你的更高自我会说“我们还没有准备好,没有准备好跳跃,我们需要更多的人。”这个例子就是在过去10-15年所发生的,随着你快速接近你的杨升
You may not like to hear this, but you also collectively decide if something like a pandemic would be beneficial in the long run. Meaning, look how that has changed everyone’s lives in just a very short period. It woke many people up by taking them out of their daily grind. Many people were forced to change the way that they worked and lived. Families were able to spend more time together and the result was a change in perspective. Humans took stock of their lives and decided what was important to them. As a result, there are many positive outcomes that were realized even with the tragic loss of life; and you ALL decided that. There were those who instigated this course of action by creating the virus but collectively you allowed it to happen. And I will add that you allowed it to happen with the least number of casualties possible. It could have been a billion times worse, but you all controlled that. OK? I am trying to give you a clue on how powerful you are! Individually and as a Group.
你可能不喜欢听,但你们集体也决定了病毒这样的东西从长远来看是否有益。意味着,看看它在非常短的时间内如何改变了每个人的生活。它通过把人们从日常事务中带出来而唤醒了他们。许多人被破去改变自己的工作和生活方式。家人能够有时间待在一起,结果就是观点的改变。人类观察了自己的生活并决定什么对他们来说是重要的。因此,有着很多积极的结果被意识到,即使有着悲痛的生命损失。你们都决定了它。是你们集体允许了病毒的发生。我添加,你们允许它伴随着最少的伤亡发生。它本会糟上十亿倍,但你们说了算。我在试图给予你一个你有多强大的提示!个体以及集体
This is a very interesting and fantastic question, Dancing Dolphin, and I’m so glad that you asked it. I’m aware that some of you who are awake and conscious have been practicing group meditations. I’m hoping that you all realize how powerful you are together, how you can control your future together! You choose what you want to happen and make it so. You (individually and collectively) can do that! State your intent, visualize what you want and so it is! Keep focusing on what you want. Don’t listen to all the other storylines floating about. That doesn’t do you any good. That pulls you out of your power because then you begin to question, flip-flop and worry needlessly. Step into your power and stay in your power.
这是一个非常有趣的的问题,管道,我很高兴你询问了它。我知道你们一些苏醒的有意识的人一直在参与集体冥想。我希望你们都意识到一起你们有多强大,你们如何一起掌控着自己的未来!你选择你想要发生的并使它发生。你(集体以及个体)可以做到!述说你的意图,想象你想要的,它就会如此!专注于你想要的。不要聆听其它的故事情节。这对你没有益处。会把你拉出你的力量,因为你会开始至移、变动、不必要地担忧。步入你的力量并处于其中
All the powerful energies that have been coming into Gaia are lighting the way for you all. They are making it possible for your intent to become more focused and manifestations to come with ease. The timing of the Spring in the northern hemisphere is not by accident. It is a magical time of renewal and rebirth for Gaia and for you as well. You are stepping forth into your new reality. Join together, consciously create what you want, and you will have it. Including, if you wish, helping those who are in 3D to wake up gently with their highest good in mind. You can imagine that. I wouldn’t say manifest it because it is their choice. But you can imagine it happening and you can help them. And that’s what you all have been doing. You have been doing all of this to help all of those who are still sleeping. So, I would encourage you, if you wish, to include these 3D people in your visualizations, imaginations, and your hopefulness of what the future may hold. Some these people who are on the verge of leaving 3D and going into 4D; they have become more empathetic and compassionate.
所有向盖亚前来的强大能量在为你们点亮道路。它们使得你的意图被更多专注,能更轻松地显化。北半球春天到来的时间不是随机的。它对盖亚和你来说是一个神奇的更新、重生时刻。你在步入新的现实。走到一起,有意识地创造你想要的,你就会拥有它。包括,如果你希望,帮助处于3D的人温柔地苏醒。你可以想象一下。我不会说显化它,因为这是他们的选择。但你可以想象它的发生,你可以帮助他们。这是你们一直都在做的。帮助那些依旧沉睡的人。所以,我鼓励你,如果你希望,把3D的人包含到你的可视化、想象、你期望的未来之中。他们一些人处于离开3D,进入4D的边缘;他们已变得很有同理心和同情心
We see, we understand, and we hear you speaking in our meetings, and we tap into the collective unconsciousness. We witness all the suffering, depression and angst that is going on. The lockdowns were extremely difficult for everyone and now people are worried about a nuclear war. I will say to you, a nuclear war is not going to happen, it is not allowed to happen. PLEASE don’t worry about that! However, this fear of that can be turned into something good. In the same way that the fear of the virus helped people to wake up and realize that they shouldn’t take their lives for granted and that life itself is precious. Humans have been so focused on survival; working just to buy food and have a place to sleep that they forgot about living—through no fault of their own.
我们看到,我们明白,我们听到你在与我们的会面中说的话,我们也接入了集体意识。我们看到了所有正在发生的痛苦、抑郁、焦虑。风锁对每个人来说都很艰难,现在人们还要去担忧he战。我对你说,这是不会发生的,它不被允许发生。请不要担忧!但,这个恐惧可以被转变成好的东西。就像对病du的恐惧帮助了人们苏醒并意识到他们应该感恩生命,生命是宝贵的。人类一直专注于生存;工作购买食物,住所,他们忘记了生活---当然这不是他们的错
Remember—Humanity on Gaia now is the Guiding Force of your destiny. THE ONE WHO DETERMINES YOUR FUTURE IS YOU! YOU ALL! Your Collective Consciousness! There is no need to look outside of yourselves. That’s what I wished to tell you. YOU HAVE THE POWER, so make it happen how you want it. Create the world that you want!
记住---人类现在是自己命运的引导力。决定你未来的人是你自己!你们的集体意识。不需要去看向外在。这是我希望跟你说的。你有着力量,所以让你想要的发生。创造你想要的世界
We have been so pleased as we watched you all come together to stand up for your rights and freedoms and for the disenfranchised. We have been so blessed to watch this and are so proud of you! And in the same way, we know that you can do this! You absolutely have the will to create your own beautiful world in exactly the way that you wish it to be.
看到你们走到一起拥护自己的权力和自由,我们很是高兴。我们很荣幸能够见证,为你感到自豪。我们知道你能够做到。你能够如你所愿地创造自己美丽的世界
We cheer you on constantly! The Company of Heaven cheers you on! We are your biggest fans, dear Ones. You are the rock stars, OK? (laughs), or comic book heroes, that’s who you are! I will leave you all with these invigorating and empowering thoughts. You are not at the whim of some god-like being or out of control alien invaders. YOU ARE THE HEROES! That’s the way it works. That’s the way it’s set up, that’s what’s happening.
我们总是在为你欢呼!我们是你最大的粉丝,亲爱的。你是摇滚明星或者漫画中的英雄!我留给你们这些振奋人心的想法。
I am closing, but I want to add this: things change quickly. You know the phrase “nothing’s set in stone”? Yes? Well, please remember that a switch can be flipped very quickly. Meaning that if enough of you reach a certain level, something can happen instantly. Your constant input, manifestations and your intents are extremely important to focus on throughout your day. Even if you are busy at work, stop and imagine the world that you want as often as possible. Keep feeding your positive intent into the mix and that’s how it’s done.
我说完了,我想要添加:事物在快速改变。你知道“没什么是一尘不变的”,对吧?请记住一个开关可以被快速翻转。意味着只要有足够多的人到达特定的水平,一些东西可以立刻发生。你恒常的输入、显化和意图是非常重要的。即使你忙于工作,经常停下来想象你想要的世界。继续喂养你积极的意图
Thank you for your time. I thank you for listening. I am pleased to come speak with you tonight about this because it’s extremely important. And we love and support you all! We’re here to help. Reach out to us if you want to talk. There are many, many of us on the ships who would love to talk to you all. Many of you have Soul Sparks on the ships and I know that they would love to talk with you. Sleep well! Live well!
谢谢你的时间。谢谢你聆听。我很高兴今晚前来,因为这很重要。我们爱你,支持着你!如果你想要交谈,把手伸向我们。我们很多人都喜欢来和你说话。你们都有灵魂火花在飞船上,我知道他们很想要和你说话。晚安
You are powerful beings, more powerful than you know and we love you.
你是强大的存在,我们爱你
Yours, Ashtar.
你的阿什塔
Thank you, Ashtar for coming to speak with us tonight! I felt your strength and conviction as you were speaking. We are grateful for your message.
谢谢阿什塔今晚前来!我感到了你的力量和信念。我们很感谢你的信息
METATRON: Last to speak is Mother Mary.
梅塔特隆:最后是玛丽亚
MOTHER MARY:
玛丽亚
Dear Dancing Dolphin, this is your Mother Mary, the one who you think of as the Mother Mary, I AM an Ascended Being. I wish to come in quickly to say that all the Ascended Masters are watching over all of you. We’re sending you our love and strength--extra courage for those who need it. All the support that you need—we are sending it.
我希望来快速地述说所有的杨升存在(大师)都观看着所有人。我们发送你我们的爱和力量---额外的勇气给需要的人。你需要的所有支持
We know how many are suffering at this time, and we encourage you all to hang in there as long as you can. I agree completely with what Arch Angel Michael and Commander Ashtar have said and I wanted to add that all of us are behind you all! We are giving you our love and support.
我们知道此刻有多少人在受苦,我们鼓励你们尽可能坚持住。我完全同意大天使麦克与阿什塔所说的,我想要添加我们都支持着你们!给予你我们的爱
We are proud of you! We are confident that you will be successful in whatever outcome that you choose. We encourage you to gather together! Gather in meditation, gather in pure thought, and state your intents as often as possible. You are indeed powerful beings!
我们为你感到自豪!我们相信你会成功实现你选择的结果。我们鼓励你团结起来!冥想,尽可能多地述说你的意图。你确实是强大的存在
I send you my love. I am very pleased to speak with you all on this night.
我发送你我的爱。我很高兴今晚前来
Eternal love,Mother Mary
永恒的爱,玛丽亚
Thank you, dear Mother Mary for closing the messages tonight with your love and support. We are grateful.
谢谢你,亲爱的玛丽亚,用你的爱和支持结束今晚的信息。我们很感谢
Thank you, dear Metatron for serving as my Gate Keeper. I AM grateful for your assistance.
谢谢你,亲爱的梅塔特隆,作为我的看门人服务。我很感谢你的协助
FLASH VISION & GUIDANCE FROM DR. JOY LOVE
来自DR. JOY LOVE的闪耀景象和指导
Last week, Dr. Joy Love had a vivid dream in which she received a vision of the Flash and asked me to share it with you all. In the vision she was driving in her neighborhood and the surroundings looked like early Spring where she lives. She suddenly felt what she described as a magnetizing energy wave come over her and she was compelled to lay down.
上周,DR. JOY LOVE做了一个很生动的梦,她看到了闪耀,请我分享给大家。她在家附近开着车,环境看起来是春天。她突然感到一个磁化的能量波向她袭来,她不得不躺下来
She got out of her car and laid down on the road and briefly lost consciousness. She’d seen other cars and drivers around her, and they were all doing the same, so she wasn’t worried about being run over. People were calm. Later she came to and got up into her car to lay down on the seat to be more comfortable. This vision gave her the feeling that this event is coming soon.
她离开车,躺在马路上,短暂地失去了意识。她也看到其它的车驶过,做着相同的事情,所以她并不担心会压到她。人们很平静。稍后她起来回到车里躺在了座椅上,这样更舒服些。这个梦让她感到这个事件就要到来
After waking up and in the days that followed, Dr. Joy Love began to get guidance regarding the Flash. She feels that we should be prepared to be down for 3 days or so.
在梦醒后,在白天,Dr. Joy Love开始收到关于闪耀的指导。她感到我们应该为3天左右的停歇做好准备
Here are additional tips from her:
以下是她的额外提议:
1. Dress comfortably, go lay down when you feel compelled to.
1.穿得舒服些,当感到需要躺下就躺下来
2. Remember your pets and plants! Put food and water out for pets and a place for them to potty. Water your plants.
2.别忘了你的宠物和植物!为它们准备食物和水。
3. If you have a battery clock and a small notebook and pen, keep them by your bedside to keep track of days passing as most will want to know what day it is when we come to.
3.如果你有闹钟,笔记本和笔,把它们放到身边来记录过去了几天
4. Perhaps keep fresh water and a snack nearby also.
4.也许还要放点水和零食
5. She sensed that our bodies know what is going on and we will not soil ourselves in bed (or where-ever we are laying down).
5.她感到我们的身体知道正在发生什么,我们不会有事的
6. Clean your kitchen and freeze things that may go bad in a few days, such as bananas.
6.打扫厨房,冰冻可能会坏的食物,比如香蕉
7. Keep some healthy snacks and ready to eat type meals on hand so when everyone wakes up you can feed them quickly.
7.买一些健康的零食和即食食品,这样当每个人醒来,你可以给他们吃
8. If you wake up before others do, please check on your family, neighbors, friends and all their pets.
8.如果你比别人醒来的早,请查看你的家人、邻居、朋友和他们的宠物

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../timing-of-rv-med...
日期:2022年3月26日
传导:Dancing Dolphin
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 23:06 , Processed in 0.054299 second(s), 24 queries .