主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-3-25 11:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿什塔-成为你前来成为的

I am Ashtar. I come to be with you at this time, in these moments, these special moments that are upon you now, as all of life is awakening around you.
我是阿什塔。我前来与你同在,在这些特殊的时刻,所有生命在你周围苏醒
All of life is moving more and more into the higher vibrational frequency as life and energy continues to flood into the planet from the cosmic source. And yes, indeed, the fifth-dimensional sun is expressing through now more and more.
所有生命在更多地进入更高的振动频率,随着能量继续从源头涌入地球。是的,五维的太阳正在越来越多地表达
Up until recently, we and our ships have been holding this energy back so that it would not come too quickly into the planet, would not interfere with your central nervous systems, as they were not quite ready for this. But more and more now, this is being allowed to come through.
直到最近,我们一直抑制着这个能量,这样它不会太过快速地进入地球,这样就不会干扰你的中枢神经系统,因为它们还没有为此做好准备。但越来越多地,能量被允许通过
And as such, everything is coming down around the third-dimensional illusion. The house of cards is collapsing rapidly more and more now.
因此,一切都在下降到三维幻象。纸牌屋在越来越快地崩塌
And those that have been in the shadows, those that have held the truth back from the population of this planet, are now being forced to bring this information forward now, even though they do not want to. They cannot hold it back. For they believe that they have to bring this information forward in order to stay in control. They have been tricked in this way.
那些一直处于阴影中、一直阻碍真像的人,现在被破去把这个信息带来,即使他们不想要这么做。他们无法再阻碍。因为他们认为他们必须带来这个信息,以便保持控制。他们中计了
For as this information comes forward throughout your internet and your many sources of media, the truth is coming forward. And as the truth comes forward, those that have attempted to hold it back are falling and failing rapidly.
因为当这个信息在互联网和许多媒体中出现,真像就会出现。当真像出现,那些试图阻碍它的人会快速下降和失败
Those of us in our ships that have been watching over this entire plan, helping it here and there wherever we could, wherever we were allowed to. More and more we are being allowed to give more and more assistance where it is needed, where it is called for, where it is asked to come forward.
我们一直观看着整个计划,在可以的地方提供帮助,在被允许的地方。我们越来越多地被允许给予越来越多的协助,在它所需的地方,在它被呼唤的地方
We, of course cannot do it alone. You are our Boots on the Ground. You are the ones that are calling this energy forth, bringing it to you, bringing the truth forward in any way that you can.
我们当然无法独自做到。你是我们的地面人员。你是在呼唤这个能量的人,把它带给你,把真像带来
And, as you have heard many times, this cannot be stopped, no matter what those of the dark forces attempt to do, those of the cabal, the Illuminati, the deep state, whatever you wish to call them.
正如你听多很多次的,这无法被阻止,无论那些嘿嘿多么努力
They are no longer in control. Within the illusion, they appear to be in control. But they are not. Because the illusion of the third-dimensional matrix is just that, an illusion. The reality is coming forward more and more.
他们不再拥有控制。在幻象中,他们看似处于控制。但不是。因为三维的幻象就只是一个幻象而已。现实在越来越多地出现
And those of the forces of light are many steps ahead of those of the forces of darkness. Many steps ahead, so that they can see what is coming, even before they put that plan into action. And as they [the dark forces] attempt to bring total chaos to the planet, the chaos that they then intended to bring order after, they are not able to do that any longer. Yes, they can provide the chaos. But they are not the ones to bring the order: you are. You, all of you, the Alliance, the White Hats, all of us working with those forces here on the planet: we are all bringing this about, bringing the end of the chaos.
从属于光的人领先嘿嘿好几步。所以他们可以看到什么正在到来。当嘿嘿试图带来混乱,然后再带来秩序,他们无法再这么做。是的,他们可以带来混乱。但他们不是带来秩序的人:你才是。你们所有人,盟友,“白色的帽子”:我们在把它带来,结束混乱
And the chaos is coming to an end. First there shall be more chaos, though. More seeming chaos, I will say. For those that have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, it is not chaos. It is simply the falling of the veil, the falling of the illusion more and more.
混乱就要完结。但首先会有更多的混乱。更多看上去的混乱。那些有眼睛去看,有耳朵去听的人,它并不是混乱。它只是面纱的下降,幻象的下降
And you all are in place now, just as you intended to be many, many thousands and thousands of years ago when you volunteered to be here, you are in place now, exactly where you need to be.
你们现在都已经到位,就像你数千年前意图般,当你自愿来到这里,你现在已经到位,处于你需要处于的地方
And more and more of you will feel the call now, feel the call that is reaching out to you to move you ahead upon your mission, whatever that might be. However you feel that you can contribute, now is the time to do so. Find it within your heart, within your high heart. Listen to the call from your Higher Self who is now not only whispering, but is beginning to shout more and more to you.
越来越多的人会感到呼唤,让你去朝向你的使命,无论那是什么。无论你感到什么,现在是去做的时间。在你的心中找到它。聆听更高自我的呼唤,现在不只是低语,而是在变成对你大喊
Listen to those whispers, and listen to those shouts, for it is all up to you, the collective you, as to how this will continue to play out. But play out, it shall.
聆听那些低语,聆听那些大喊,一切都取决于你,集体的你,关于这会如何上演
Know that as indeed one of yours said earlier on your call, you have the power, each and every one of you has the power within you to blow this system wide open, to be those System Busters that you came here to be. So do it. Just simply do it. Whatever that might take, do it.
知晓,你们每个人之内确实有力量突破这个系统,成为你前来成为的系统克星。
I am Ashtar. I so appreciate these times that I can be here to share with you, and to give you just a glimpse here and there, as you read between the lines, that myself and many of us as we bring these messages to you, what you call “little hints here and there.” For there are always those messages within the messages for you to decipher and for you to discern.
我是阿什塔。我很感谢能够前来与你分享的时刻,给予你一瞥,随着你阅读字里行间,我们带给你的“小小提示”。因为信息之中总是有着信息让你去解读和识别
All of my peace and love be with all of you.
愿我所有的平和与爱和你们同在
Go forward now and be those ones that you came here to be, those System Busters. For this system must fully come down before the new can arise from it.
前进,成为你前来成为的系统克星。因为在新的系统升起之前,这个系统必须倒下

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../ashtar-the-cabals-house-of.../
日期:2022年3月22日
传导:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:22 , Processed in 0.038249 second(s), 24 queries .