主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-3-24 09:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-练习无条件的爱

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again it is with great joy that I can come and be with you again today here.  I believe that in this long time, you have learned a lot.  Many still don't fully trust, they still think that all this can be a big mistake, it can be something even manipulated by the non-light.  Their hearts have not yet been fully touched by our energies.  No, don't wait here for me to explain again how to know if what we said was real or not.
再次,伴随着巨大的喜悦我来与你同在。我相信过了这么久,你已经学到了很多东西。许多人依旧并不完全相信,他们依旧认为这一切可以是一个巨大的错误,可以是被非光的存在草空的东西。他们的心还未被我们的能量充分触及。不,不要等我来再次解释如何知晓我们所说的是真是假
This moment is the moment of choices, where you can choose: to believe, and consequently, to live everything that is to come, whatever it is with great faith and with great confidence;  or simply, doubt and let yourself be carried away by the river that still carries the Third Dimension.  Whoever thinks he's on the fence and is safe, I just claim to be on the fence, and on the side of the Third Dimension.  Because those who are on the fence, haven't opened their heart yet, haven't been able to understand everything we've already said;  so it's not on this side.
这个时刻是选择的时刻:选择相信,因此,体验就要到来的一切,无论是伴随着巨大的信念还是信心;或者怀疑,让自己被三维的河流带走。任何认为自己保持观望并安全的人,处于三维的那一边。因为那些观望的人,还未敞开他们的心,还无法理解我们所说的一切
Never here, at any time, did we say when everything would happen, but you know that one day it will happen.  What we can say at this moment is that this moment is approaching.  We are not speaking here to cause despair.  Who trusts, who believes, "the world will fall out there and you will fall on your feet".  This sentence has to be the north of your journey, it has to be the support, it has to be the belief, it has to be the strength to keep you on your feet and on the path, otherwise you run the risk of slipping and joining the rest of the planet.
在这里,我们从未说过一切什么时候会发生,但你知道有一天它会发生。此刻我们能够说的是那个时刻在接近。我们不是为了来导致绝望。相信的人,“世界会倒下,你会安然无恙”。这句话必须成为你旅程的指南针,它必须被支持,它必须成为信念,它必须成为力量来让你牢牢地处于道路上,否则你就有下滑的风险
I would say to those who think that they will be rescued and that they will not suffer, that they will simply be taking a vacation from the planet and watching what happens here through the little windows;  I would say to those who are very wrong.  Nothing of this kind will happen.  Everyone will have to go through everything;  some with more intensity, some with less.  Because that's exactly where the great lessons are, that's exactly where the great separation of the wheat from the chaff will be.  You cannot waver, you cannot doubt, you cannot disbelieve.
我对那些认为自己会被拯救,他们不会受苦,他们会被带走去度假,从这里的窗户观看会发生的一切之人说你大错特错了。这样的事情是不会发生的。每个人必须经历一切;一些人的强度大些,一些人轻些。因为这就是课程的所在之处,这就是小麦和谷壳分离的地方。你不能摇摆不定、怀疑
I could give an image of a very steep and dangerous hike, where any carelessness can slip and go down there.  Do not understand this as the dangers of your world, it would be a smooth slide, but you would go back to the foot of the mountain.  So it's a journey for those who trust, dangerous, steep, but they trust so much and are so sure that something wonderful ahead awaits them, that the danger passes far, the danger of slipping passes very far.
我可以给予一个非常陡峭的危险的徒步旅行画面,任何的疏忽都会导致你滑下去。不要把这一点视为世界的危险之处,这会是一个顺畅的下滑,但你会回到山脚。所以这是一个相信之人的旅程,陡峭、危险,但他们相信,确信前方有着奇妙的东西等待着他们
There is no more time for: “This I don't understand!  But is this true?  Can I trust?  Where does all this come from?  Why didn't this happen before?  Why just now?  Why doesn't it happen to everyone?  Why don't I have powers?  Why do others have it and I don't?”  And many other questions, which bring only doubt.  And bringing in doubt, takes you off that road, throws you back down there.
没有时间再去“这个我不明白!但这是真的吗?我可以相信吗?这一切都来自哪里?为什么这之前没有发生?为什么是现在?为什么不是每个人都会发生?我为什么没有力量?为什么别人拥有,我没有?”许多许多问题,只会带来怀疑。带你离开道路,让你回到山脚
So I hope that each of you learn to control your words and your thoughts, so that you begin to create a great egregore of faith, trust, and Light around yourself.  And it will be this egregore that will keep you on that steep and dangerous road all the time.  Be careful what you say, be careful what you think.  Make positive decisions for yourself and for the whole.  We've said it many times here and many insist on not understanding: Each one is going through the suffering that they reaped throughout their soul journey.  Father/Mother God has not forgotten anyone;  Father/Mother God is not punishing anyone;  Father/Mother God does not interfere in human decisions, nor in the decisions of those who claim to be the powerful on this planet.
所以我希望你们每个人学习掌控自己的话语和思想,这样你可以开始创造巨大的信念、信任和光。这会让你时刻处于那个陡峭的危险的道路上。留意你所说的话,你的想法。为自己和整体做出积极的决定。我们说过很多次,许多人依旧不明白:每个人会经历他们通过灵魂之旅收获的痛苦。父母神没有忘记任何人;父母神不会惩罚任何人;父母神不会干预人类的决定,以及那些宣称空置这个星球之人的决定
Everyone has a choice, no matter which side they are on.  Choices are made and consequences come along with choices.  Father/Mother God has nothing to do with what happens on your planet.  It's all consequences of what you've done over time, there's no way to change that.  Now the Love in each one's heart can save you, as long as you prepare yourself properly to follow this steep and dangerous road.
每个人都有一个选择,无论他们站在哪一边。选择被做出,后果接踵而来。父母神对地球上发生的事情没有什么关系。一切都是你们随着时间的推移所做的事情导致的后果,没有办法改变这一点。现在每个人心中的爱可以拯救你,只要你恰当地准备好去跟随这个陡峭的危险的道路
If there was not the goodness, the Love of Father/Mother God acting on this planet, you would not ascend in the physical body, you would all be reborn in the Fifth Dimension.  It would be much easier for everyone, for you and for us, because planning would be much simpler.  But it is precisely because of the great project that was made on this planet, which was the free will given to each inhabitant, this is not possible.  Because precisely by free will you created everything that happens in your world today, and you cannot just be taken out of this world and be reborn with the same ideas.  You need to learn but not learn, only in the mind; as you say;  learn in the flesh, all the harm you've done to yourselves and the planet.
如果没有父母神的良善和爱在地球上运作,你就无法在物理身体中杨升,你们都会是诞生在五维。这会对我们以及每个人来说都更轻松,因为进化会简单得多。但正因为在地球上进行的伟大项目,也就是给予每个居民字油意志,这就不可能发生。因为有了字油意志,你创造了今天在世上发生的一切,你无法就这样从这个世界被带走,伴随着相同的想法重生。你需要学习,但不只是头脑上的学习;亲身体验地学习,你对自己和地球造成的所有伤害
You can't just pass an eraser and forget everything you've done.  Many will answer to me, now at this time, "But we were induced."  I fully agree, but many continue to allow themselves to be induced, even knowing everything;  they have not yet taken a secure, definitive position.  So I ask you: are you ready?  And I answer myself: No, you are not.  So a lot needs to change in your own world.  It will not be in a snap of your fingers that you will change.
你不能仅仅通过一块橡皮,忘记你所做的一切。许多人对我说,“但我们是被误导的”。我同意,但许多人继续让自己被误导,即使已经知道了一切;他们还未拾起一个牢固的、明确的立场。所以我请问你:你准备好了吗?我来回答:没有。所以你自己世界中有着很多东西需要改变。它不会是打个响指就可以搞定的
You will change or you will not, for everything that will happen on this planet, for all the changes that will happen.  Then yes, because you will no longer have the excuse to say that the external hinders you.  We will remove the external, and then we will be able to see inside each one's heart, what really resonates, what it is really ready to emanate.  And then each of you will have your opportunity to take that road, with great faith and trust that you will make it to the top.
你会改变或不会。然后是的,因为你不再拥有借口去说外在阻碍了你。我们会移除外在,然后我们能够看到每个人的内心,真正共鸣什么,真正准备好散发什么。然后你们每个人会有自己的机会去行走那条道路,伴随着巨大的信念和信心,你会爬上山顶
Then you will have this opportunity.  Since you yell at us so much that the external doesn't allow you to do what you need to do, then we'll eliminate the external, it won't exist anymore;  we will eliminate everything that throws you out of balance.  And then we'll be able to see exactly how everyone will react, and I can assure you, it won't be an easy show, it won't be a good show to watch.  You, perhaps, will thank us for not having the external around you anymore, taking you out of balance, out of the focus of the journey.  But many will revolt, many will attack us.  It will not be easy, not for us, but for you;  because there will be no external, but there will be the reaction of those who do not agree, of those who want to continue vices, depravities, violence;  everything that kept this world of this planet standing.  And they will try it.  And you will need those who really stand up to have a lot of Love in their hearts;  because only this great Love will be able to appease all this wave of hate.  And therein lies the great test of Unconditional Love.
然后你会拥有这个机会。因为你一直对我们大叫外在不让你做你需要做的,那么我们会消除外在,它不会再存在。我们会消除让你失衡的一切。然后我们能够看到每个人如何反应,我可以向你保证,它不会是一个轻松的展示,不会是一副漂亮的画面。你也许会感谢我们不再让你拥有外在带你离开平衡,分心你。但许多人会抗拒,会攻击我们。对你来说它不会是轻松的;因为不会有外在,但会有那些不同意之人的反应,那些想要继续恶习、堕落、抱立之人的反应;你会需要那些心中拥有很多爱的人;因为只有这个爱能够平息所有一切恨意。因此蕴藏着无条件之爱最大的测试
So I say to you, don't think it's going to be easy, don't think that all this change will bring only flowers and fresh air.  Many expect this: “I am going to paradise!”  And I tell you it won't be paradise yet.  I'm even going to say something that for many will surprise you: Maybe you live hell on Earth.  And that only Love, true, deep Love, will be able to keep you in balance, and only this Love will be able to save many.
所以我对你说,不要认为它会是轻松的,不要认为这一切改变只会带来鲜花和新鲜空气。许多人期待:“我会前往天堂!”我告诉你它还不是天堂。我甚至会说许多东西会惊讶你:也许你会生活在人间炼狱。只有爱,真正深度的爱,能够让你处于平衡,只有这个爱能够拯救许多人
So when we've said so much about Unconditional Love, it's not in this current world that you live, it's the world that very soon you will live.  And you will have to emanate a lot of Love.  You will have a lot of work to convince people of everything you already know;  but to convince them by a single feeling: by Love.  Not by imposition, not by manipulation;  just emanating Love.  Pure and true love.  Are you ready for this New World?
所以当我们说了很多无条件之爱的东西,它不是在你当前生活的世界中,而是你很快会生活的世界中。你必须散发大量的爱。你需要做很多工作去告知别人你知道的一切;但是通过一个感受告知:爱。不是墙破、空置。只是散发爱。纯粹的真正的爱。你为这个新世界准备好了吗?
So I tell you to get ready.  And how to prepare?  I don't want to hear that question anymore.  Time is short, there is not much else to do.  Either you change your postures and thoughts, urgently, with a lot of faith, with a lot of determination, or you will really mix with this great mass that will come there.  Love is the only feeling capable of overcoming anything.  And those who emanate true Love will stand out in all this mass.  And if you do your job correctly, you will surely get a lot out of this great river of mud that will transform this planet.
所以我跟你说做好准备。如何准备?我不想要再听到这样的问题。时间不多了,没有其他的事情要去做。要么改变你的姿态和思想,紧急,伴随着大量的信念、决心,要么和集体混合在一起。爱是唯一能够战胜一切的感受。那些散发真正爱的人会从集体中“脱颖而出”。如果你正确地做你的工作,你会从将要转变地球的这个大河中得到很多。
Play your part.  Exercise Unconditional Love.  We're not going to rescue anyone.  You will rescue your brothers.  How?  Very simple, just exercising Unconditional Love.
扮演你的角色。练习无条件的爱。我们不会来拯救人类。你会去拯救你的弟兄。如何?很简单,只是练习无条件的爱

日期:2022年3月22日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2022-3-31 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
所以我希望你们每个人学习掌控自己的话语和思想,这样你可以开始创造巨大的信念、信任和光。

谢谢萨南达!

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:02 , Processed in 0.356527 second(s), 24 queries .