主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-3-5 11:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-最简单的存在形式

Blessings for my children at this momentous time.
在这个重要的时刻,祝福你,我的孩子们
There is a rhythm involved as you move inward that begins with a seeking, the practice of quietude, searching out all that is in dissonance and gently easing it and letting it go.
有着一个韵律涉及,随着你通过练习平静、寻找所有不协调的东西并温柔地缓解它、放下它来进入内在
Instead of complexity it is the simplest form of being.
它并不复杂,这是最简单的存在形式
The One.

And in the stillness of the One there is expansion beyond what you can imagine, expansion into all that you are, and I am seeing that blossoming now.
在一的寂静之中,有着你无法想象的扩张,扩张到你所是的一切之中,我现在就看到了这个绽放
I cannot stress enough how dear the work you are doing, the hearts you are presenting, is to the collective consciousness on the planet.
我无法再强调你所做的工作有多重要,你所呈现的心在进入集体的意识
I would insist that at this time Simplicity is the goal.
我想强调,此刻,“简单”是目标
Sitting in the quietest corners of All That You Are and simply being the Love, the Joy, the Truth, the Peace, yes All of the divine qualities that are called for so strenuously at this time.
坐在你所是的一切之中最安静的角落,只是成为爱、喜悦、真理、平和,是的,所有在这个时刻被大力呼唤的神圣品质
In stripping away the diversions and the chatter from the inner work, we reach a purity, a deeper understanding of the connection.
在剥离娱乐活动以及喋喋不休之中,我们到达了一个纯粹的、更深的对连接的理解
You are aligned with your truest and highest self – you are in active remembrance and this is beautiful and generous work.
你在与你最真实、最高的自我对齐---你在积极忆起,这是一个美丽的工作
Because at this time you are experiencing things in a linear fashion, it may seem that the shifting and rising that is happening on the planet is moving very slowly. But I caution you here to remember all that stretches behind and all that stretches ahead drops away in each Now moment.
因为此刻你在线性的方式中体验事物,可能看似转变和事情进行地太慢。但我提醒你,不要忘了每个当下时刻落下的拉伸
As powerful creators, when you are guided within, let go of all the exterior distractions and sit in the seat of your divine qualities, manifesting them in the stillness of deep gratitude and the vibrational alignment with the Love forms that you are.
作为强大的创造者,当你被内在指引,放下所有外在的干扰,坐落在你神圣的品质中,在深度感恩以及与你所是的爱振动上对齐的寂静中体现它们
It is perfection.
这是完美的
In that moment you have done the work you came here to do and indeed in each moment you are doing it.
在那个时刻,你完成了你前来要做的工作
Know that I see how you struggle at times and hear my voice as I remind you that struggle is an illusion and in reaching deeply inward with gratitude you find release, you find alignment, you come home.
知晓,我看到了你时而的挣扎,聆听我的声音,随着我提醒你挣扎是一个幻象,伴随着感恩深入内在,你会发现释放,你会发现对齐,你会回家
And it’s profound my children – it’s deeply profound.
这是深刻的,孩子们---这是深刻的
I now encourage you to take as much time as possible, my light brigade, my beautiful Army of One Love, to spend time in the stillness in this perfect manifestation of All That Is each day.
我鼓励你去花尽可能多的时间,我的光之军队,我美丽的爱之军队,处于这个一切万有完美体现的寂静之中
Know that as you spend this time you are shifting the narrative my beautiful and powerful creators.
知晓,随着你花费这样的时间,你在转变故事,我美丽的强大的创造者
The work you are doing each moment is streaming light – light in which the darker energies can no longer maintain themselves.
你时时刻刻在做的工作是流露光---黑暗能量无法再保持自身
What transformative work you do and how my heart and the heart of all rejoices!
你做着一个很好的转变工作,我的心充满了喜悦
Should you find you are discouraged or overwhelmed with the illusion presented right now on the outer scene, I urge you to remember this beautifully impactful inner work that you are asked to do, that you came here to do, that you intended.
当你发现自己对外在的幻象感到气馁或不知所措,我敦促你去忆起你被请求去做的这个美丽的内在工作,也是你意图来做的
Breathe in deeply and on each exhale release attachment to the outer, returning again and again to the One.
深呼吸,每次呼气,释放对外在的依附,一再地返回一
You are held Dear Ones, continuously. You have only to turn your attention to this beautiful multi-colored energy surrounding all of you in order to feel it.
你被支持着,亲爱的。你只需把你的注意力转变这个多彩的能量,才能感到它
At no time has it been more important for you to avail yourself of the energetics gifts that are being streamed to you in each Now moment. Reach up and out and step into ever more fully All That You Are my beautiful light warriors.
没有比现在更好的时间去利用涌向你的能量礼物。向上,更加充分地步入你所是的一切,我美丽的光战士
Know at this time that you sit surrounded in the Divine Light of the Creator and my own personal blessing.
知晓,此刻你被造物主的光和我个人的祝福包裹着

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../the-simplicity-of...
日期:2022年2月28日
传导:Joyful Christie
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:48 , Processed in 0.051759 second(s), 24 queries .