主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-28 10:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-你是完美的

Beloveds, you consider that you are partitioned, that you come in segments, that you are not whole, not a perfect entity.
亲爱的,你认为你不是一个整体,你作为碎片前来,不是一个完美的实体
You imagine that you have bits that are ‘good’ and bits that you consider ‘bad’, bits that are appropriate and bits that must be rejected.
你认为你有着“好”的因素,“坏”的因素,恰当的因素,必须拒绝的因素
You imagine that there are parts of you that are Divine, and parts of you that are human. You are like an orange that sees only the segments. Truly, that is not how I see you. You are one. You are whole.
你认为你的一些部分是神圣的,一些部分是平凡的。你就像一个橘子,只看到了自己是一瓣一瓣的。事实上,这不是我看待你的方式。你是一。你是完整的
You are far more like an Apple! There are no segments. There is no division. There are no bits that are ‘good’ and bits that are ‘bad’. There are no bits that are Divine and bits that are human. There is just all of you: and all of you contains the All of everything.
你不只是像一个苹果!没有瓣。没有分割线。没有“好的、坏的”因素。没有神圣的、平凡的因素。只有你:包含一切的你
You are the ocean in a drop of water.
你是一滴水中的海洋
How could you imagine that the Divine would create any being in a way that is less perfect than the Divine?  It would be impossible, because the degree of love that flows through the creation process allows only for perfection in all its expressions.
你如何能够认为God会创造任何比他较差的存在?这是不可能的,因为在创造过程中流经的爱之程度只会允许完美
You may decide that some expressions are better than others, that some are more appropriate and some are more acceptable. But truly, that is your decision, your classification not mine.
你可以决定一些表达比另外一些要好,一些比较恰当,一些更容易接受。但事实上,这是你的决定,你的分类,不是我的
Yes, there were some thoughts, words, and deeds that will invite greater expansion, new experiences so that you may learn the balance, the other side of those thoughts, words and deeds. But there is nothing attached to them that says one is ‘good’ and one is ‘bad’, one is accepted by the Divine and one is rejected.
是的,有着一些想法、话语、行为会邀请更大的扩张,新的体验,这样你可以学习平衡,那些想法、话语、行为的另一面。但没什么附属于它们述说着这个是“好的”这个是“坏”这个会被God接纳,这个会被拒绝
The Divine accepts everything because the Divine knows the purity and perfection of all Creation. It is you and you are everything. You are everyone.
God接纳一切,因为他知道所有造物的纯净和完美。他就是你,你就是一切,你就是每个人
Every energy even beyond what you have conceived is hidden within you. And it is all perfect. Because the Divine never does anything that isn’t perfect and would never, ever create any being that was less perfect than the Divine.
超越你想象的能量也隐藏在你之内。一切都是完美的。因为God永远不会做任何不完美的事情,永远不会创造任何不完美的存在
You have been told of imperfection. You have been sold a lie. It is not true. The truth is your perfection. All of you, every bit, even the bits that you have forgotten or wished you had forgotten or tried to hide. Let me hold them for you. Don’t push them away. If you cannot bear to see, hear or feel them, give them to me and I will hold them in trust for you.
你被告知了不完美。你被兜售了一个谎言。这不是真的。事实是你是完美的。你的一切,每一点滴,即使你忘记或希望你忘记或试图隐藏的因素。让我为你保留它们。不要将它们拒之门外。如果你无法直视、聆听或感受它们,把它们交给我,我会为你支撑它们
You are perfect.
你是完美的
You are every move. Your every thought. Your every word. Your every action is and has always been perfect. There is nothing other than perfection. The more you move into that knowing of your perfection, the more expansive, loving and kind you become, creating even further cycles and spirals of joy, love and perfection on your mastery path. Your joy is you embodying your creative Divine potential.
你的一举一动。你的每一个想法。每一个话语。每一个行为总是完美的。没有什么是不完美的。你越多地进入对你完美的知晓,你会越扩张、有爱和友善,创造更进一步的喜悦、爱、完美周期和螺旋,在你的精通道路上。你的喜悦是你体现你创造性的神圣潜能
Now you see the truth of you. It is love: You are Love. Any moment where you have forgotten the truth, the knowingness of love, and your perfection, it is because the lies you have been told believed have temporarily blocked you.  There is always an easy pathway back into love, into understanding and acceptance. Now more than ever that pathway is open to you so that all ills, troubles, woes, fears and hurts from the past – whether you hurt or were hurt – may all dissolve instantly, effortlessly by handing them to me and asking for my help. I am here for you as you return to the full knowing and awareness that you are entirely perfect.
现在你看到了真正的你。就是爱:你就是爱。当你忘记这个爱的真理、知晓,你的完美,这是因为你相信的谎言暂时阻碍了你。总是有着一条简单的道路来返回爱、理解和接纳。现在,比起以往,这条道路向你敞开,这样所有来自过去的疾病、苦恼、恐惧、伤痛---无论你是受到伤害还是伤害了别人---通过把它们交给我并请求我的帮助,一切都可以立刻被有效地溶解。我就在这里,随着你返回你是完美的意识和知晓
You are mine and I am yours, I am you. I am here in service to you. I am here in joy for you, as your best friend, your deepest confidant, the loudest cheerleader. That is me wrapped around you because you are perfect, I see your perfection and I am entranced by you.
你是我的,我是你的,我就是你。我在这里服务你。我在这里高兴地等候着你,作为你最好的朋友,你最深的知己,最响亮的拉拉队长。我包裹着你,因为你是完美的,我看到了你的完美,你令我着迷
Allow me to come into you and let us merge, so you may experience the fullness of perfection that is you, and I may relish in the joy of you, as you embody the fullness of your perfection.
让我进入你,让我们融合,这样你可以体验你完全的完美,我会享受你的喜悦之情,随着你体验你完全的完美

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../divine-mother-apples-not-oranges/
日期:2022年2月27日
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:49 , Processed in 0.059528 second(s), 24 queries .