主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-26 10:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-梦想成真

Dear children and children of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是萨南达
Today, more joy, more gratitude in my heart, for all this moment that this planet is living and for once again, I can be here transmitting my teachings.  Each one of you needs to be attentive, needs to look for the Light, needs to tread its path, within all those small items, that make a path of Light. I was human just like you, many here already know my story.  I was as human with so many mistakes, so much rebellion, so much internal dissatisfaction, as any of you.  So for me, it's very easy to know what's going on in the hearts of each of you.
今天,我的心中有着更多的喜悦和感激之情,因为地球正在经历的这个时刻,因为我能够前来传递我的指引。你们每个人需要留心,需要寻找光,需要行走它的道路。我曾经也是人类,许多人已经知道了我的故事。我也犯过很多错、叛逆、不满,就像你。所以对我来说,很容易知道正在你们每个人的心中发生什么
This project of this planet, in which so many variants have been applied, I would say that it is not an easy process, it never was.  You got carried away by the conversation, by the wonders presented, by the detours presented, as if the love of Father/Mother God was not enough.  You wanted to experience more and you opened the doors to everything that took your world to where it is today.  Every soul incarnated here, every soul that has already incarnated, and disincarnated, is responsible in some way, for this whole world that you live in today.  But the love of Father/Mother God is immense and unconditional and it was up to me to trace the project for the evolution of this planet.
这个地球项目,已经改变了很多,我想说它不是一个轻松的进程,从未是。你被呈现的谈话、奇观、远路带走,好似父母神的爱不足够。你想要体验更多,你向“把你的世界带到今天的所在位置”的一切敞开大门。每一个化身以及离开化身的灵魂,在某种程度上都要为现在的世界负责。但父母神的爱是巨大的、无条件的,让我来负责地球的进化项目
When I came here, in the figure of Jesus, my soul, before waking up, was just like yours, extremely human.  After my awakening, I became a spiritual soul, where I saw a little beyond what you see and knew how to understand my mission.
当我来到这里,在耶稣的形象中,在我苏醒前,就和你一样,是平凡的人类。在我苏醒后,我成为了一个有灵性的人,我看得比你稍远些,知道如何理解我的使命
At that moment the liberation of this planet began, it has not started now.  From there, the Christ Consciousness was implanted on the planet and my Spark, in the heart of each inhabitant.  Despite the distance you created between you and Father/Mother God, we were never far away, we were where we are today.  But you didn't see us and you didn't want to see that we were there, within reach of everyone.
在那个时刻,这个星球的姐放开始,它不是现在才开始的。从那时起,基督意识被注入到地球,我的火花进入每个居民的心。尽管你在你和父母神之间创造了距离,我们从未离你遥远,今天我们在哪当时我们就在哪。但你看不到我们,你不想要看到我们在那,每个人触手可及的地方
Truths emerge every moment.  There are still great revelations to be made, revelations that will change the course of humanity, but for these revelations to be made, consciences must be ready to receive everything they will receive.  We cannot, out of anxiety or haste, simply throw everything on the planet and see what happens.  I would say, it would be a time bomb and it would explode quickly.
真像时时刻刻都在浮现。依旧会有巨大的启示,会改变人类进程的启示,但要这些启示到来,良知必须准备好接收它们会接收的一切。我们不能因为焦虑或匆忙,把一切都丢给地球,看看会发生什么。我会说,这会是一个定时炸弹,它会迅速爆炸
We have been working with each of you, bringing awareness, bringing love, bringing truth to each one's heart.  It is a pity, that in many hearts we do not find it;  the Light, the truths, the conscience, cannot open.  They are still in prison;  to the facilities, the vices, the orgies that this dimension brings to each one and that apparently makes them so happy.  Sweet illusion.  It is not a happiness that is brought, it is an ephemeral pleasure, a pleasure without foundation.  But we continued our performance.
我们在与你们每个人共事,把意识、爱、真理带给每个人的心。遗憾的是,我们在很多人的心中没有发现它。光、真理、良知无法开启。他们依旧处于牢笼中。 这个维度带给每个人的设施、恶习、放荡,这显然让他们很高兴。甜蜜的幻象。它是一个短暂的快乐,没有基础的快乐。但我们继续我们的表演
More and more, Light comes to this planet.  We are in the midst of a great portal, a portal of intense light, a portal of transforming light and each of you is receiving that Light. And I would just say look at it.  When you look in the mirror, see yourself as enlightened beings, as if a great Light sprouted from your hearts and took over your entire body.  Accept that Light, let it work in you, don't be afraid of what will come;  don't be afraid of shadows, problems, obstacles, challenges.  Do not be afraid.  This Light at the same time that it brings, that lifts, that shows the shadows, it also brings faith, trust, certainty, realization.
越来越多的光进入这个星球。我们处于一个巨大的门户之中,强烈之光的门户,转变之光的门户,你们每个人在接收那个光。我只想说看向它。当你看向镜子,视自己为开明的存在,好似一道巨大的光从你的心中迸发,罩住你的整个身体。接纳那个光,让它在你之内运作,不要害怕什么会到来;不要害怕阴影、问题、障碍、挑战。不要害怕。这个带出、展示阴影的光也会带来信念、信任、确定性、领悟
Nothing is instantaneous, everything is focused and created.  You still can't create instantly, it's a process.  But if each day you believe in this process, this Light that is coming materializes each of them.  It is up to you to insist on the process, it is up to you to believe in this Light. And see, always see everything already completed.  Go from the dream phase to the fulfilled phase, act as if you already achieved it, act as if you already had the dream fulfilled;  this demonstrates the confidence, the certainty, that it will happen.
没什么是瞬时的,一切都需要专注和创造。你依旧无法瞬时创造,它是一个过程。但如果每一天你相信这个进程,这个前来显化每一个梦想的光。取决于你要不要坚持这个进程,要不要相信这个光。总是视一切已经完成。从梦想阶段进入实现阶段,好似你已经实现了它,好似你已经拥有了你的梦想。这会展示信心、确定性,它会发生
We have already remembered about this, but I will repeat it too: Not everything you desire is granted, because this Light will never bring more problems, more obstacles and more shadows.  It may be that what you desire will be changed, but never for anything worse, changed for the better.  It's like a gift from the universe, beyond what you want.  So believe, create the wish fulfilled, speak of it as fulfilled, act in your life as if it had already happened.  This is how you can speed up the process.  And one day, when you least expect it, you will see the wish fulfilled.
我们已经说过了这些,但我会重复:不是你渴望的一切都会被允许,因为这个光永运不会带来更多的问题、障碍、阴影。也许你的渴望会改变,但不要变成让一切变糟,而是让一切变好。它就像一份来自宇宙的礼物,超越你想要的东西。所以相信,创造愿望被实现,表现地好似它已经被实现,已经发生。这是你加速进程的方式。有一天,当你最意想不到的时候,你会看到愿望被实现
But there is also a caveat, what is good for each of you and for the whole will materialize.  Selfish desires, or just desires for easy enrichment, will not be granted.  This has also been said here.  The idea is for you to always think of yourself and the All, that that desire will be good for the All, and say to the Universe, “This will be good for me for this reason, but it will be good for the All too, for this other reason. ”.  In this way you are co-creating something wonderful, something that will expand across the planet, in some way, because it is good for the Whole.
但也有着一个条款,对你们每个人和整体来说有益的会被实现。自私的渴望或者只是为了发财,不会被允许。这也已经说过。诀窍就是渴望是为了一切的良善,对宇宙说“这个对我来说有益处,但对所有人来说也有益处。”如此你会共同创造奇妙的东西,在全球扩张的东西,因为它对集体来说有益处
This portal reached its peak yesterday, but it still goes on for another 2 or 3 days.  Enjoy, receive all this Light in your heart and see in your minds and hearts what you desire.  Think, create, live in your minds the wish fulfilled.  And I can assure you that if the desire satisfies all that I have already said and that so many others have said, you will succeed.
这个门户在昨天到达顶峰,但它依旧会持续两到三天。享受,接收这个光到你的心中,在你的头脑和心中看到你渴望什么。在你的头脑中思考、创造、生活地好似愿望被实现。我可以向你保证,如果渴望满足我所说的一切因素,你会成功
This is the path of ascension;  a path where dreams come true, a path where shadows are illuminated;  a path where obstacles are removed never to return.  Live that Light, feel that Light, fill your hearts with Light and in one quick moment, close your eyes and see yourself in the midst of a big bubble of Light, and simply see yourself, with the wish granted.  Do this several times a day.  Believing that each time you do this, it accelerates more and more the materialization of desire.  For whatever you focus on, the Universe responds.
这是杨升的道路;梦想成真的道路,阴影被照亮的道路。障碍被永远移除的道路。活出那个光,感受那个光,让你的心充满光,在一个短暂的时刻,闭上眼睛,看到自己处于一个巨大的光之泡泡中,愿望被允许。每天都去做几次。相信每次你这么做,会加速愿望的显化。因为无论你专注什么,宇宙都会响应
And one more warning: the order is individual.  Do not make requests for others, requests must be made for the fulfillment of the dreams of each of you.  You will not be asking for the All;  what you will ask for will be good for the All, it is not asking for the All.  Always remember: "With every step you light up, this Light reverberates and the whole planet receives it".  So be Light, be focus, be belief, be consciousness.  Use all the tools you've been given.  Every word, every mantra, potentiates what you desire.
再提醒你一点:订单是你个人的。不要为别人做请求,请求必须是为了实现你们每个人的梦想。你不是去为所有人请求;你所请求的是对所有人来说的良善,这不是为所有人请求。总是记住:“伴随着每一步,你被点亮,这个光回响,整个地球会接收它。”所以成为光,专注,信念,意识。使用所有你被给予的工具。每个话语、咒语都会加强你的渴望
So, I remind you once again: It's not asking for the whole, the desire is yours and make as many requests as you want, there is no limit.  And just put yourself in that flow, in that buoy.  Don't worry about when or how.  Momentarily get out of the buoy, go inside, see yourself as points of Light and emanate your desires.  Finished?  Return to the buoy and follow the flow.  And believe that up ahead, in the very course of that course, that river, that sea, your dream will be fulfilled.
所以我提醒你:这不是为整体请求,渴望是你自己的,随意去发出你的渴望,没有限制。只是让自己处于那个流动中,那个浮标中。不用担忧什么时候或如何。暂时离开浮标,进入内在,视自己为光点,散发你的渴望。好了吗?返回浮标,跟随流动。相信,未来,你的梦想会被实现
But you must surrender to the flow;  it will bring the opportunities, the actions, the people, whatever is necessary for your wish to come true.  Don't miss this chance.  But do everything from the heart!  The mind at that time needs to be outside.  It's heart, a lot of heart.
但你必须臣服于流动;它会带来机会、行动、人、任何所需的来让你的愿望成真。不要错过这个机会。而是从心去做一切。头脑不能插手。这是心,都是心的工作

日期:2022年2月24日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 16:22 , Processed in 0.066558 second(s), 24 queries .