12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-26 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-爱会怎么做

Dear Hearts,
亲爱的
Rise up in your Sovereignty, in your Truth in this now moment.
在你的真理、主权中升起
Step into All that you are. All that is for you is already present, abundantly available, and in turning your attention to the opening and expansion of your heart, a flooding occurs- the Creator’s deluge.
步入你所是的一切。所有属于你的已经存在,完全可供你获取,当你把注意力转向敞开和扩张你的心,一个洪流发生---造物主的洪流
You do have wings, and yes my children you can take flight.
你确实有着翅膀,是的,我的孩子们,你可以飞翔
(I am given the image of myself stepping out of a shell with my light body emerging, shaking off the shell, and feeling instantly ethereal, lighter, authentically myself)
(我被给予了一个画面,我走出一个壳,我的光之身体浮现,摆脱碎壳,瞬间感到超凡脱俗、轻盈、真正的自己)
This is the unfolding that is happening for you Dear Hearts. This is profound opening up and releasing, shedding, transmuting, letting go, stepping up and out into all that you actually are. Understand that this process is achieved through moment by moment focusing.
这是正在为你发生的展开,亲爱的。这是深刻的敞开、释放、摆脱、转变、放下、提升到你真正的所是。明白,这个进程是通过时时刻刻的专注实现的
The tools you have been given are Gratitude, Community, Diversity, Unification, and of course, Divine Love. As you sit with these tools, these qualities, in your meditations, in the quiet times where you rest in your own heart consciousness, increasingly more will come up for you to transmute, honor, bless and release.
你被给予的工具是感恩、群体、多样性、合一还有神圣的爱。当你与这些工具、品质同坐,在冥想中,在安静的时间,当你在心之意识中放松,更多的东西会浮现来让你转化、荣耀、祝福和释放
This is difficult work.
这是艰难的工作
Transformation takes focus – yet understand that in transforming into the remembrance of All That You Are, you are taking part in the transformation that is happening here on dear Gaia. With Gaia herself and with her people.
转变需要专注---但明白,在忆起你所是的一切之中,你参与到正在亲爱的盖亚上发生的转变之中。
As you begin to understand more deeply the interconnectedness, the webbing, the energetic grid that exists in all things, it becomes easier for you to understand the impact you have when you’re focusing inward. In doing the purifying work that is being asked of you at this beautiful moment, this beautiful birthing of all that is new, it is indeed for the Greatest Good of All.
随着你开始更深刻地理解一切事物的互联性、网、能量网格,你能更容易理解当你专注于内所产生的影响。在要求你去做的净化工作之中,在这个美丽的新事物诞生时刻,这确实是为了一切的最高良善
Love is the purifying energy that All is created from, and you can measure everything and simplify everything by asking “What Would Love Do?”
爱是创造一切的净化能量,你可以通过说“爱会怎么做?”来衡量一切,简化一切
Love releases all that does not serve.
爱释放并不服务的一切
Love transmutes the old and embraces the birth of the new.
爱转化旧的,拥抱新的诞生
Love lets go of judgment.
爱放下评判
Love honors the work to be done, the challenges and the struggles, and Love offers blessings to oneself and to all others on the planet no matter their role in the unfolding that is taking place just now.
爱荣耀要做的工作、挑战、挣扎,爱提供祝福给所有人,无论他们的角色是什么
Love is the superpower that returns us in each moment to the purity of intention we seek.
爱是将我们返回我们所寻求的纯净意图的超级力量
Never doubt that in doing your own inner work you are doing All that you came to do, for indeed you are the expression in form of Divine Love and it is a beautiful thing to behold my children.
永远不要怀疑,在进行内在工作之中你也做着你前来要做的一切,因为确实你是神圣之爱在形态中的表达,这是一副奇妙的景象
My blessing for you today –
今天我给予你的祝福:
Imagine a starburst of Joy, powerful, really almost too much to behold, blanketing, embracing, soothing, lifting, expanding all that is present on the planet, every energetic body, every life form, every being, All connected and All wrapped in this exuberant gift of my Joy.
想象一个喜悦的亮光,强大无比,几乎难以直视,包裹、拥抱、抚慰、提升、扩张地球上的一切,每个能量身体,每个生命形态,每个存在,一切都在我这个喜悦的礼物中相连
So do I bless you.
所以我祝福你
So do I offer you my Love
所以我提供你我的爱

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../the-divine-mother-what-would.../
日期:2022年2月25日
传导:Joyful Christie
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-2-26 19:05 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-2-26 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:10 , Processed in 0.135444 second(s), 24 queries .