主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-23 12:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛利亚-你在收获你行为的结果

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M MARY!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是玛丽亚
I come here today with a lot of gratitude and with a lot of love, with a lot of affection in my heart.  Today's subject is how you should get through the adversities of your planet.  For some time now, it seems that Gaia has rebelled, revolted, is acting vengeful and nervous, apparently not caring about those who are under her skin.
今天我伴随着很多的感激、爱前来。今天的主题是你如何通过地球上的逆境。已经持续了有段时间,看似盖亚发火了,在进行报复,并不在乎在她皮肤上的人
So let me tell you something: Imagine a big container of water, just water.  And every day you put a little bit of sand, a little bit of earth, just a little bit.  And then you will look at that water and it will practically not change anything.  But you have repeated this gesture daily for millennia.  As it was really little, it took a while to realize that the water that was inside has been gushing out for a long time, from so much sand, so much earth placed in that container.  And then that water wet what was around, possibly spoiling something.  But was it the water's fault?  She was there, calm, balanced in that container, it was up to you to fill it with earth and sand.  And the water had no choice but to get out of the container, because there was no more room for it.
所以让我来告诉你:想象一个巨大的装水的容器,只装着水。每一天你放一点沙子、泥土,就一点点。然后你看向水,它几乎没有任何改变。但你每天重复这个动作几千年。因为这个动作真的很小,需要一段时间来意识到水往外溢出有段时间了,因为很多沙子、泥土被放到了容器中。然后水弄湿了周围的东西,也许还损坏了什么。但这是水的错吗?她就在那,平静、平衡地处于那个容器中,是你把泥土和沙子放进去了。水没有办法只能溢出容器,因为没有空间了
This was just an image, a little invention, a little story.  Now, bring this action to your planet as a whole.  You indiscriminately deforested, you had no pity or pity for Gaia's skin and that balance that there was, no longer exists.  So when apparently you realize that your planet is angry, it is punishing you, which is Father/Mother God's work, His punishment;  then you look up to the heavens and ask, “Why, what did I do to deserve this?  Why am I going through this?  Why did I lose the one I loved?  The Earth took from me everything I had!”
这只是一个想象,一个小故事。现在,把这个行为带到地球。任意地砍伐森林,对盖亚的皮肤没有同情心,那里存在的平衡,不再存在。所以当你明显地注意到地球生气了,在惩罚你。然后你看向天空并询问“为什么,我做了什么该遭受这个?我为什么要经历这个?我为什么失去了我心爱的人?地球拿走了我拥有的一切”
But you don't look back, you don't wonder, who came first?  The waterfall, the river, the sea or the buildings around it?  Who came first?  Why do you insist on living in places that are not suitable for housing?  You insist on living near the rivers, the seas and forget that there is nature there, and that everything you caused, all the imbalance, has resulted.  When in some day, there was balance on the planet, the rains were enough to wet the earth, to help the plants to grow, to develop.  But everything in balance, nothing in excess.  Where there was ice, the ice stayed there, because there it was at the right temperature, it didn't change.
但你没有回头看,你不好奇,谁先来到这里的?瀑布,河流,大海还是建筑物?谁先来的?你为什么非要住在不适合居住的地方?你非要住在河边、海边,忘记了那里有着大自然,你导致的一切,所有失衡,产生了结果。之前,地球上有着平衡,雨水足以湿润大地,帮助植物生长,发展。一切都处于平衡,一切都适度。有着冰,冰待在那里,因为那里有着恰当的温度,它不会改变
You produced industries, produced heat, produced particles in your atmosphere, heated the planet, deforested the planet, silted up its rivers, eliminated some rivers, changed the course of the rivers;  and you want all of this to come to the balance that you expect, that you want.  And so I ask you: How big are you in relation to the planet?  What do you represent on the surface of the planet?  Who is stronger?  You think you will someday be able to control the planet, control your actions, activities, volcanoes, winds, waters, earthquakes.  Do you think you'll make it?
你生产了热量,在大气中生产了颗粒,加热了地球,砍伐了地球,弄脏了它的河流,填埋了一些河流,改变了河流的走向。你想要这一切都达到平衡。所以我请问你:对地球来说你有多大?你在地表代表着什么?谁更强大?你认为有一天你能够空置地球、活动、火山、风、水、地震。你认为你能吗?
So look at the size of the planet and look at you, you don't control anything.  And worse, you made everything worse.  That supposed balance, but it worked, you broke.  Every day they become unbalanced with more garbage that you generate, that you throw into your oceans, that kill animals, poison the land, poison the air;  build your dwellings in the most absurd places possible, not caring what's up, what's to the side, not caring about the imbalance you're going to cause.
所以看看地球的大小,再看看你,你并不空置任何东西。相反,你让一切变糟。那理应的平衡,你打破了它。每一天它们伴随着你产生的更多垃圾(扔到海洋中、害死了动物、污染了大地以及空气)变得失衡。在最荒唐的地方建立住所,不在乎发生了什么,不在乎你导致的失衡
Then, when the reaction of the planet itself comes, you blame him, Father/Mother God.  But nobody looks at their own actions, nobody looks at what each one practiced, with what each one collaborated to make it happen.
然后,当地球的反应到来,你责怪父母神。但没人看向自己的行为,没人看向每个人做了什么使这发生
Nobody holds nature back, but you think so, you think you can do anything, that you can change the course of rivers, that you can store water and everything remains in balance.  Nothing that is happening is out of whack.  Everything is the result of the imbalance that you have generated, and once again, I will repeat what we have already said: Each one is where they have to be, each one will go through what they have to go through.  There is no error.  Each one is either there because it was his way, or because something emanated that led him there.  There is no mistake, there is no mistake.
没人支撑大自然,但你认为你可以做任何事情,你可以改变河流的走向,你可以储存水,一切依旧会处于平衡。发生的一切都不是因为紊乱,一切都是你产生的失衡导致的结果,再次,我重复我们一直在说的:每个人处于自己必须处于的地方,每个人会经历他们必须经历的。没有错误。每个人要么在那是因为这是他的道路要么是因为散发了什么导致他在那。没有错误
Everyone reaps the result of their own choices.  Whether it's the soul's choice, which determined when it would leave, or life choices themselves.  Nothing is wrong.  The hearts of you, of many on your planet, are in mourning.  Many are losing loved ones.  What to do?  Simply, each one of us, especially me, take each one in my arms, and I envelop you with all my love and affection.  Now it is necessary for that being to accept all this love of mine, because if revolt settles in his heart, he moves away from me.  And those frightened souls, many totally intoxicated, maddened by not understanding anything, I also bring to the my lap, and I let each one sleep the sleep of oblivion, so that the disconnection of the body takes place, and when they wake up, they will be calmer and will always have an angel to carry them each on their way.
每个人收获自己选择的结果。无论是灵魂的选择,决定什么时候离去,或者自己人生的选择。没什么是错的。你的心,许多人的心,在哀悼。许多人失去了心爱的人。该怎么办?简单地说,我们每个人,尤其我,把每个人抱在怀里,我伴随着我所有的爱抱住你。现在需要让那个存在接纳我所有的爱,因为如果抗拒坐落到他的心中,他就会离我远去。那些害怕的灵魂,许多因为不明白任何东西而恼怒,我也把它们放到我的大腿上,我让每个人睡上一个遗忘的觉,这样身体的断连发生,当他们醒来,他们会更加平静,总是会有天使会来带他们每个人上路
We are not impassive, we are not insensitive, to everything that happens on your planet, we just cannot intervene, because everything that is happening are lessons that we hope you learn, so that you do not repeat the same mistakes in the Fifth Dimension.  Learning is needed.  So we can't do anything.  The only thing we can do is receive you with lots of love, hug each one of you with lots of love, so that you understand the lesson to be learned.  And the souls but still, we help each one to receive the path destined for it.
我们并不是冷漠,我们并不是没感情,对地球上发生的一切,我们只是不能干预,因为发生的一切都是课程,我们希望你能学会,这样你不会在五维犯同样的错误。学习是必要的。所以我们不能做什么。我们可以做的唯一一件事就是伴随着大量的爱接收你,拥抱你,这样你可以理解课程需要学会。那些平静的灵魂,我们帮助每个人接收为它设计的道路
I feel in the heart of each of you the pain, the feeling, the sadness to see your brothers suffering and dying.  Many wonder what can I do?  For those who stay: be supportive, help in whatever way you can; for the souls who are leaving, emanate only Light, emanate a feeling of love for each one, so that they accept our love and our protection.  Because some refuse that and they are also respected, and they are taken where they have to go.
我感到了你们每个人心中的痛苦、感受、悲伤(因为看到你的兄弟姐妹受苦和死去)。许多人想知道我可以做什么?对于那些留下来的人:去在你可以的方式中支持、帮助;对于那些离开的灵魂,只散发光,散发爱给它们,这样它们可以接纳我们的爱和保护。因为一些灵魂拒绝接纳,它们也会被尊重,它们会被带到它们需要前往的地方
I cannot say, my sons and daughters, that this will all pass.  I can not.  I would be charged in the future for a lie I told;  on the contrary, you will see more and more the results of what you yourself have created.  This is accurate.  Souls need to go, souls need to learn, souls need to evolve.  Then each one will have its way.  Don't suffer the suffering of the other, act, this is your role.  It's not sitting and crying over your brother's suffering;  it's acting, it's being solidary, emanating Light for those who stay and for those who go, this is your action.
我不能说,孩子们,这一切都会过去。我不能。相反,你会更多地看到你自己创造的结果。这是准确的。灵魂需要离去、学习、进化。每个人会走自己的道路。不要因别人痛苦而痛苦,行动,这是你的角色。不是坐着,为你兄弟的痛苦而哭泣;而是行动,团结一致,为那些留下来的人、离去的人散发光
And most importantly: analyze every event that happens on your planet, why?  Who was hit?  Why was it hit?  And you will have many answers.  And we hope that this learning will serve as a lesson learned for the future, so that when you are in the Fifth Dimension you will not repeat the same mistakes.  Having seen, and some even felt, the consequences of what you've done, there's no avoiding it.  Gaia also cries.  It is as if each point of this imbalance is a sick point on the planet and Gaia feels the pain.  It's like big wounds that she needs to release energy to heal, to balance.
最重要的:分析地球上发生的每一件事,为什么?谁被击中了?为什么被击中?你会拥有很多答案。我们希望这个课程会作为未来的一个教训,这样当你处于五维,你不会重复相同的错误。看到,一些人甚至感到,你所做之事的后果,无法避免。盖亚也在哭泣。好似这个失衡的每个点是盖亚上的一个病点,盖亚感到了痛苦。就像一个巨大的伤口,她需要释放能量来疗愈、平衡。
So be ready, open hearts, open minds.  There is no punishment.  There is no punishment.  There is no punishment.
所以做好准备,敞开心,头脑。没有惩罚。没有惩罚。没有惩罚

日期:2022年2月18日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:42 , Processed in 0.061965 second(s), 24 queries .